Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
POLO KID'S BALLIN ON A BUDGET
JonJon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 323
Thanks received:
573 thanks in 237 posts

RE: POLO KID'S BALLIN ON A BUDGET
08-25-2011 12:50 AM

(08-10-2011 9:11 PM)POLO_KID Wrote:  TODAY WAS FREAKIN EPIC

3X ELEMENT 7
3X XXX

Ok ive been on no sleep for the last 2 days because i work in sales and i decided to go wild on tuesday and drink to monsters and a 5 hr energy thing...very bad idea and then I had to wake up at 3 to go to a convention in Orlando so hence no sleep at all i was riding in a van with the other reps who are cool but wierd and my boss so on the way there they just talkd so no sleep on the way there so once we get to this bad ass hotel and were waitin and waitin and there was so many fine women there like it was a convention of fine chicks well you got your occasional buffaloes that roam those areas aswell...lol but anyways i was talking with this guy named um (k) big guy really built muscular looks like an action hero so he's chatin up these 2 chicks ones a 7.5 the other is a 6.9 so i'm lik ok i went and sprayed my mones and just stood near by while he did his thing and guess what they ditched him and came over and introduced themselves to me like wtf..haha i was laughin in my head cause i could see the look on his face was pricesless dude is freakin big as hell but i guess the mones took over i was lookin at there eyes and this is the first time i could actually see there pupils were huge !!!!!!! i never saw that i used to think it was bs but no it really does happen the longer they were talkn to me they couldnt stop jus kept going on and on about what they do for the company and where they have been and im jus like ok, cool , so after that lil incident i gave my boy (K) A shot of the mones and he landed himself a chick she gave him her fb account and all that i was impressed he has no game with women..from what i can tell maybe he is alil rusty o well but ok funny part is we walk into a TGIF and out of no where this weird as lady comes up to (K) and is like are you a Football Player like huge mega hit she was stuck on him and wouldnt leave his side i actually seen mones work on somebdy else for the first time im so impressed with this mix i used to think it didnt work and it does im waiting to order some adrostonone< i guess i spelled it wrong o well like my BOY as33156 SO I CAN DO THAT MAGIC ELIXER HE GOTS GOIN on but definatly having alot of fun right now with these to mones and i just got my tiger juice but im not gona use it right now gota wait for the right moment with this girl im tryna get with

I love it!!! Haha that's like when I'm playing a show with my lead guitarist friend "T" this dude trumps me aesthetically... any day of the week he could roll out of bed and still be a frickin' beautiful dude, he's ripped, Brazilian and plays guitar like a wizardWizard But without some real game+mones+style, you won't keep the ladies captivated all that long. When I roll up dressed nicely, spraying on something expensive to cover a mone, it's over for some pretty face Smile He's a good guy though, I like him hahahaha

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
08-25-2011 12:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by POLO_KID

POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 107
Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

08-25-2011 7:23 AM

(08-25-2011 12:50 AM)JonJon Wrote:  I love it!!! Haha that's like when I'm playing a show with my lead guitarist friend "T" this dude trumps me aesthetically... any day of the week he could roll out of bed and still be a frickin' beautiful dude, he's ripped, Brazilian and plays guitar like a wizardWizard But without some real game+mones+style, you won't keep the ladies captivated all that long. When I roll up dressed nicely, spraying on something expensive to cover a mone, it's over for some pretty face Smile He's a good guy though, I like him hahahaha

haha yo i know exactly what your talking about there was no doubt by the face he made it was like wtf..why aren't they talking to me got mad respect from him now we are mad cool friends he comes and asks me for advice on chicks and he's like 32 or something..Sarcastic

"What we do in life Echoes in Eternity"

Magic Kit: TIGER JUICE, ANDROSTADIENONE, Nude Alpha, Possess Alpha,Wolf,APC,AV,TRUE LOVE,TRUE ALPHA,TRUE INSTINCT,NPA
08-25-2011 7:23 AM
Thanks given by as33156
JonJon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
573 thanks in 237 posts

08-25-2011 1:28 PM

I bet that guy got ripped thinking it was the key to success with women, it never fails, I mean... there is some wisdom to it, having a six pack is NOT going to hurt you, same thing with dressing nicely. I've been up on both as of late. But without game, it won't go very far, even with the mones lol. Keep up with the reports, they're fun to read bro.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

08-25-2011 1:28 PM
Thanks given by as33156
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

08-25-2011 10:55 PM

TODAY WAS FREAKING EPIC..

6X DROPS NUDE ALPHA (N_A)
6X ANDROSTADIENONE (A)

OK here goes my tale first off I got mad Props this mornin from the Head man of our company for getting called out in our usual thursday teleconfrence..

But the real story is that when i got to work it was like 12:45 and i work at a huge retailer so i run into ppl on a regular basis i decided to wear my (N_A) & (A) Combo at workLone ranger so this is what ensued..to the most accurate detail.

HIT #1
20-24 SPANISH?

the phone girl we are going to call her JerseyGirl you guessed it she's from jersey > meaning tan skin long black hair tight body she is a straight 8 i put the mones on and boom i was getting all the action flirting with me hard she has takeN it upon herself to call me DON OMAR< REGGAETON SUPERSTAR but anyways she is always trying to play with me like tease me all the time so i jus shake it off cause im here to make money Girl..hahah thats my attitude but i still mess with her i negged her today i was like "dang you look good to bad your hair looks like that":acute: she laughed and smirked so later in the day the other guy who works the phone with her leaves and its jus me and her in the general area so i always catch her looking at me hard and when i look she acts like nothing but if i move or go somewhere she is quick to drop her 2 cents so interestingly enough she comes and says whats the cologne your wearing it smells [color]Good[/color] I say well its [color]JOOP..SHE GOES MAN I THOUGHT IT SMELLED NASTY I WAS LIKE WELL I GOT GOOD TASTE CAUSE IMA PLAYER..Sun bespectacled HAHA SHE LAUGHS AND SAYS MAN.. YOU RUINED IT I SAY O WELL NOT LIKE IT MATTERD[/color] haha so in the same time she goes man im bored i wanna do something...like open ended question i choose to let it pass you know not act on the impulse or suggest anything..because i get watched like a hawk in this store and i dont wanna lose my job over this girl..Suicide2 haha so i mean its pretty blatent that she is diggin me and i believe the (A) IS DEADLYMrgreen AT CLOSE RANGE O YEA FORGOT SHE STARTS ASKIN ME MY AGE AND WHERE I COME FROM AND WHAT I DO LIKE QUALIFYING..i answer im "old enough" she responds well i wasn't trying to get with you i'm like surrrrrreeee....Ok so she like how old are you i say hey you get to guesses if you get it wrong ask me tomarrow made a game out of it and she never got it right so she gots to wait til tomaro

HIT 2
19-23 white female

This hit was around the whole day the same thing This girl i will call (THE PILOT) < REASON she is named after a certain female pilot who got lost yea that one...haha so this is my first time dealing with her never seen her before could be coincidance or not idk il let you decide..first time i see her she runs down the isle before she gets to me im staring at her she looks me in the eyes says hi and i say hi and sayy oo hey (pilot)< her name and make a joke on how she was named after her and what not that she looks lost and stuff Cool playing it cool so then about an hr later she comes back this happend atleast 6x during the day i jus started hiding from her..hahaha yo i swear she was trying to bumb into me on purpose one Time i walkd down an isle and boom she was heading the opposite way..hmn..idk if she was doing it on purpose or what but everytime she did it she was smiling from ear to ear like "DAMN..IM SO GLAD YOU TALK TO ME LOOK"

Hit 3
30_ish white female
this was a customer i was trying to sell no lie this lady walked by in front of my table and did a 180 and started talkn about something totally random..haha she was so into me that she couldnt stop bobbing her head all the time i was speaking she would have done anything she was sold on my product sadly she couldnt get it...dammit.Treaten

Hit 4
40 ish white female

she was walking by me with her 2 kids and husband and stares at me like "LIKE DAMN.." AND WHISPERES A SENSUAL HELLO..SILENTLY AND EVERYTHING..Scout YO "Pheroman" was always talking about this but i was kinda skeptical but now i see it does happen..dam i was speechless my day pretty much went this way..the whole day women where stuck on me like all day idk what it was haha just kiddin..Shout

Ok so that brings me to the next topic > SWAGGER HATERS

You know the type guy with a girl who becomes a hater when his girl is on your jock and is being a grouch cause she is diggin what your saying and is being all butt hurt about it haha Big boss in my store there is alot of them and they get all worry some like if im going to pull a move and run off with that wilderbeast of a woman..haha so with that my friends i bid you farewell till the next installment PLAY SAFE AND KEEP IT JUICY

Magic Kit: TIGER JUICE, ANDROSTADIENONE, Nude Alpha, Possess Alpha,Wolf,APC,AV,TRUE LOVE,TRUE ALPHA,TRUE INSTINCT,NPA
08-25-2011 10:55 PM
Thanks given by JonJon, Pheroman, as33156, Deja Vu, Q-Tips
Pheroman
CharlesPheroSheen

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 832
Thanks received:
843 thanks in 350 posts

08-25-2011 11:43 PM

NA is an awesome product, I like mixing it with TeddyMan2 which is made to attract cuddles and has androstadienone as it's main ingredient.
Glace & Certo are also strong on A, but still not sure how they would combine.

As for the whispers.... Victory

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list and verdict http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...5#pid29805
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2011 11:44 PM by Pheroman.)
08-25-2011 11:43 PM

JonJon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
573 thanks in 237 posts

08-26-2011 12:05 AM

(08-25-2011 10:55 PM)POLO_KID Wrote:  TODAY WAS FREAKING EPIC..

6X ANDROSTADIENONE (A)

OK here goes my tale first off I got mad Props this mornin from the Head man of our company for getting called out in our usual thursday teleconfrence..

But the real story is that when i got to work it was like 12:45 and i work at a huge retailer so i run into ppl on a regular basis i decided to wear my (N_A) & (A) Combo at workLone ranger so this is what ensued..to the most accurate detail.

HIT #1
20-24 SPANISH?

the phone girl we are going to call her JerseyGirl you guessed it she's from jersey > meaning tan skin long black hair tight body she is a straight 8 i put the mones on and boom i was getting all the action flirting with me hard she has takeN it upon herself to call me DON OMAR< REGGAETON SUPERSTAR but anyways she is always trying to play with me like tease me all the time so i jus shake it off cause im here to make money Girl..hahah thats my attitude but i still mess with her i negged her today i was like "dang you look good to bad your hair looks like that":acute: she laughed and smirked so later in the day the other guy who works the phone with her leaves and its jus me and her in the general area so i always catch her looking at me hard and when i look she acts like nothing but if i move or go somewhere she is quick to drop her 2 cents so interestingly enough she comes and says whats the cologne your wearing it smells [color]Good[/color] I say well its [color]JOOP..SHE GOES MAN I THOUGHT IT SMELLED NASTY I WAS LIKE WELL I GOT GOOD TASTE CAUSE IMA PLAYER..Sun bespectacled HAHA SHE LAUGHS AND SAYS MAN.. YOU RUINED IT I SAY O WELL NOT LIKE IT MATTERD[/color] haha so in the same time she goes man im bored i wanna do something...like open ended question i choose to let it pass you know not act on the impulse or suggest anything..because i get watched like a hawk in this store and i dont wanna lose my job over this girl..Suicide2 haha so i mean its pretty blatent that she is diggin me and i believe the (A) IS DEADLYMrgreen AT CLOSE RANGE O YEA FORGOT SHE STARTS ASKIN ME MY AGE AND WHERE I COME FROM AND WHAT I DO LIKE QUALIFYING..i answer im "old enough" she responds well i wasn't trying to get with you i'm like surrrrrreeee....Ok so she like how old are you i say hey you get to guesses if you get it wrong ask me tomarrow made a game out of it and she never got it right so she gots to wait til tomaro

HIT 2
19-23 white female

This hit was around the whole day the same thing This girl i will call (THE PILOT) < REASON she is named after a certain female pilot who got lost yea that one...haha so this is my first time dealing with her never seen her before could be coincidance or not idk il let you decide..first time i see her she runs down the isle before she gets to me im staring at her she looks me in the eyes says hi and i say hi and sayy oo hey (pilot)< her name and make a joke on how she was named after her and what not that she looks lost and stuff Cool playing it cool so then about an hr later she comes back this happend atleast 6x during the day i jus started hiding from her..hahaha yo i swear she was trying to bumb into me on purpose one Time i walkd down an isle and boom she was heading the opposite way..hmn..idk if she was doing it on purpose or what but everytime she did it she was smiling from ear to ear like "DAMN..IM SO GLAD YOU TALK TO ME LOOK"

Hit 3
30_ish white female
this was a customer i was trying to sell no lie this lady walked by in front of my table and did a 180 and started talkn about something totally random..haha she was so into me that she couldnt stop bobbing her head all the time i was speaking she would have done anything she was sold on my product sadly she couldnt get it...dammit.Treaten

Hit 4
40 ish white female

she was walking by me with her 2 kids and husband and stares at me like "LIKE DAMN.." AND WHISPERES A SENSUAL HELLO..SILENTLY AND EVERYTHING..Scout YO "Pheroman" was always talking about this but i was kinda skeptical but now i see it does happen..dam i was speechless my day pretty much went this way..the whole day women where stuck on me like all day idk what it was haha just kiddin..Shout

You know the type guy with a girl who becomes a hater when his girl is on your jock and is being a grouch cause she is diggin what your saying and is being all butt hurt about it haha Big boss in my store there is alot of them and they get all worry some like if im going to pull a move and run off with that wilderbeast of a woman..haha so with that my friends i bid you farewell till the next installment PLAY SAFE AND KEEP IT JUICY

LOL it's dumb when men or even women get mad at sales reps! I had a girlfriend get mad at me over a sales rep for a similar reason... I'm like, "It's their job to be charming." I know tons of guys like this, all I can think is "Dude... nobody wants your beast of burden lol":D

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

08-26-2011 12:05 AM
Thanks given by as33156, POLO_KID
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2640
Thanks received:
1393 thanks in 503 posts

08-26-2011 8:38 AM

(08-25-2011 10:55 PM)POLO_KID Wrote:  TODAY WAS FREAKING EPIC..

6X ANDROSTADIENONE (A)

HIT #1
20-24 SPANISH?

HIT 2
19-23 white female

Hit 3
30_ish white female
this was a customer i was trying to sell no lie this lady walked by in front of my table and did a 180 and started talkn about something totally random..haha she was so into me that she couldnt stop bobbing her head all the time i was speaking she would have done anything she was sold on my product sadly she couldnt get it...dammit.

Hit 4
40 ish white female

If you can get away wearing 6 drops of nude alpha at 23 I should be able to bath in it and not OD lol. I will try:

6 drops of NA
6 sprays of Glace
6 drops of Androstadienone in total 60mcg of Androstadienone

666 mix Twisted
and report when I get back

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2011 8:39 AM by as33156.)
08-26-2011 8:38 AM
Thanks given by Deja Vu, POLO_KID, extraballislit
JonJon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
573 thanks in 237 posts

08-26-2011 10:00 AM

I can't wait to see what happens next LOLTwisted

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

08-26-2011 10:00 AM
Thanks given by as33156
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

08-26-2011 10:50 PM

(08-26-2011 8:38 AM)as33156 Wrote:  If you can get away wearing 6 drops of nude alpha at 23 I should be able to bath in it and not OD lol. I will try:

6 drops of NA
6 sprays of Glace
6 drops of Androstadienone in total 60mcg of Androstadienone

666 mix Twisted
and report when I get back

hahaha right on bro i swear if your not willing to take risks in this game then what are we playing for right Buba yo ive had the worst night i really didnt have any hits todays some but not like yesterday man today was wild my cars tire blew out so im just getting home im so freaking tired o and ive realized that a good cologne makes the difference...thats all i learned today yo as33 you gotta tell me what happens..:laugh3:

08-26-2011 10:50 PM
Thanks given by as33156

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2640
Thanks received:
1393 thanks in 503 posts

08-27-2011 3:22 PM

(08-26-2011 10:50 PM)POLO_KID Wrote:  hahaha right on bro i swear if your not willing to take risks in this game then what are we playing for right Buba yo ive had the worst night i really didnt have any hits todays some but not like yesterday man today was wild my cars tire blew out so im just getting home im so freaking tired o and ive realized that a good cologne makes the difference...thats all i learned today yo as33 you gotta tell me what happens..:laugh3:

Are you saying that you didn't wear a good cologne with your mix today and you are thinking that's the reason behind the lack of hits today? If you didn't I believe that could be the case. Before I was wearing a good cologne but had no range so it took ladies being within a few feet of me for over 5 to 15 minutes before I saw effects. Sometimes I still got instant hits because some women get hit much harder then others by mones.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
08-27-2011 3:22 PM

Share This Thread