Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 1 guest).
Cellophanewrap

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
POLO KID'S BALLIN ON A BUDGET
SeriousSmile
SeriousStyle

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1621
Thanks received:
397 thanks in 164 posts

RE: POLO KID'S BALLIN ON A BUDGET
08-16-2011 11:03 AM

so what happened Polo.....?

Proof of God. Believers and non believers, theists and atheists, you owe it to yourselves to read it at least once in your life time. Here it is

08-16-2011 11:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 107
Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

08-16-2011 9:47 PM

TODAY was a wild as day so i just got my wolf and some samples of nude alpha with the order so i used them at work i finnaly for the first time got an agressive response from a male...and it was at work. So i had to refrain myself or lose my opportunity at my job which i like alot.. But anyways 3x Wolf at work in the beginning i didnt notice any hits in the morning between my co workers but i did see them not trying to make eye contact with me or initiate any convo? i thought it was wierd but i would pitch my ideas and they would listen attentively and not try to disagree with me could it be they where intimidated?

ok so then i finally got to my store and then i could see men of an older age acknowledge me and keep walking trying not to hold a steady eye on me or would turn there face away women would smile and say hi as they would walk by? im not really sure what to expect since this my first real alpha mone ive purchased..so then i applied some NUDE ALPHA 4X to see what would happen i got alot of nice responses i used Joop as my cover scent but didnt apply to much since it is very intense..girl that works at the cell phone booth 8.5 she is very fine and knows it but ive isolated her within the first couple of weeks and never said a word to her but today she seemed to go out of her way to make a convo with me she said hey you look like DON OMAR < REGGEA TONE superstar..i RESPONED WITH "YEA I HEAR THAT LIKE ALL THE TIME" and kept about my business so then i ran into an old woman mayb like 50 ish and her friend lookin at an ipad2 at first she was hesitant to speak to me but after like 12min she was butter in my hands?

Gazing deep in my eyes saying yes to what ever i said i pitched her on my product and before i got done with the presentation she was ready to sign could it be Nude..with the wolf gave me respect and admiration? so i got really into my sale and closed the deal now wierd part she was like flirting with me talking about yea i want somebody to show me how to work the remotes for the tv at my house and what not and wanting to rub my hands Negative lol like wtf lady your wild but hey she bought not only did i sell her a tv and ipad2 sign her up with my company but a sound bar and some warranty Laugh4

now while im placing the order this girl comes up maybe 19 kinda cute and is like hey do you know computers and im like yea i do it all around here she starts talkn about college and what not and i play with her like dam your lucky your going to college blah blah so i was really trying to make my money so i decided to go and get somebody to help her out since granny was spending some real cash so again i call that girl over and say hey could you call somebdy to help them out but she had her back turned to me and i touched her arm she gave me the HUGEST smile her eyes lit up like wow i cant believe he came to talk to me type of look and yea il do that for you...Could it be the mones?

since there unscented its hard to guage there effects and if there actually working i could use some guidance from more experienced members..um all in all it was a really eventfull day filled with suspense and lust at my job..Big boss
08-16-2011 9:47 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile
SeriousSmile
SeriousStyle

Rep Post

Thanks received:
397 thanks in 164 posts

08-16-2011 10:02 PM

it is definitely the mones but I just can't help to wonder that you can't of overdosed on the wolf application. You are still young man, try with 1 spray and move up.

Cheers

SS

Proof of God. Believers and non believers, theists and atheists, you owe it to yourselves to read it at least once in your life time. Here it is

08-16-2011 10:02 PM
Thanks given by POLO_KID

POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

08-16-2011 10:04 PM

(08-16-2011 10:02 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  it is definitely the mones but I just can't help to wonder that you can't of overdosed on the wolf application. You are still young man, try with 1 spray and move up.

Cheers

SS

yea im gonna listen to your advice 1 should be enough..hmn..i really wanna try out that nude alpha first ive been putting them in the fridge to keep them cool do you think it would mess them up?
08-16-2011 10:04 PM
SeriousSmile
SeriousStyle

Rep Post

Thanks received:
397 thanks in 164 posts

08-16-2011 10:11 PM

(08-16-2011 10:04 PM)POLO_KID Wrote:  yea im gonna listen to your advice 1 should be enough..hmn..i really wanna try out that nude alpha first ive been putting them in the fridge to keep them cool do you think it would mess them up?

Had spelling mistakes earlier lol... but glad that you got what i meant.

About you storing them in the fridge, I'm not sure, I think storing them in a dark and a little bit cool place is good enough. aren't they oily?. put them in your drawer.

Cheers

SS

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2011 10:11 PM by SeriousSmile.)
08-16-2011 10:11 PM
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

08-17-2011 9:44 PM

Today I wore 4x NUDE ALPHA the guy i worked with today my co worker my age i pick him up everyday from his house on our way to work kept tellin me he was in a great mood the whole day usually he isnt like that..any way we where there for about 1 hour before i sold my first policy of the day to some ladies that had just walked in the door of our store i approached them from the front and made alil convo and i locked eyes with the leader of the group and she trusted me within minutes and the whole group was really into what we where saying so needless to say im impressed but this actually happened again with woman maybe 50ish or so jus came in i talked to her for alil while and then she bought without any hesitation definatley im having an easier time dealing with ppl ? [color]could it be me or is the placibo efect[/color]

im getting my other order tomarow so needless to say il jus use my samples till i run out before testing anything else i havent found the real sweet spot with wolf i dnt know what to make of it or what to look out for but im planning on ordering alfa machio on fri and some AV and glace that should hold me over for a couple of months Dirol
08-17-2011 9:44 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, as33156
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

08-22-2011 9:18 PM

ok so new stuff has been happening at work theres this girl who works in the store where i sell and she is fine like an 8 tan skin and looks like a barbie she sells phones for this retailer now..my company is allowed to sell on site so we directly dont work for her employer so fraternization is strictly frowned upon..Search but anyway ive been wearing Nude at 4x or inches kinda hard to tell with the roller but anyways ive aplied it to my neck and forearms and this girl has been staring me down at all times so i jus look at her with a smirk on my face everyday for the last 2 weeks but today she's been extra wierd now she will come up to me and try to talk and play around with me she looks for me at any time and basically stares at me all day and see's that im staring at her like its pretty obvious she is interested but im going to let her simmer alil more before i go in for the kill because everybdy at my agency talks about how fine she is and what not and to make matters more crucial is her bf works with her lmao..Dirol im going to start doing lil amounts of kino on her and jus get near enough so the mones can do there thing im thinkn of using TIGER JUICE which ive never fielded at work on her to see what happens cant be really all that bad i know that it takes roughly 15min for it to take effect so im going to trap her in a convo and see and wait..easy enough.Twisted so il keep you guys posted o yea i just ordered some AV and some dirty primitave samples..

im open to suggestions on how to deal with her ?

"What we do in life Echoes in Eternity"

Magic Kit: TIGER JUICE, ANDROSTADIENONE, Nude Alpha, Possess Alpha,Wolf,APC,AV,TRUE LOVE,TRUE ALPHA,TRUE INSTINCT,NPA
08-22-2011 9:18 PM
Thanks given by ohhmygod, SeriousSmile, Deja Vu, as33156

ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 619
Thanks received:
427 thanks in 214 posts

08-22-2011 10:06 PM

Nice report but dude...................................... Where are the commas and dots !!! Big Grin

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2011 10:06 PM by ohhmygod.)
08-22-2011 10:06 PM
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

08-22-2011 10:13 PM

haha..you can tell i sucked at grammer..im gonna get better so im a work in progress

"What we do in life Echoes in Eternity"

Magic Kit: TIGER JUICE, ANDROSTADIENONE, Nude Alpha, Possess Alpha,Wolf,APC,AV,TRUE LOVE,TRUE ALPHA,TRUE INSTINCT,NPA
08-22-2011 10:13 PM
Thanks given by ohhmygod
Deja Vu
dé·jà vu/dāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 922
Thanks received:
572 thanks in 175 posts

08-23-2011 6:56 AM

(08-22-2011 9:18 PM)POLO_KID Wrote:  im open to suggestions on how to deal with her ?

I would say that you stick with Nude first since it works on her so well, then when you finally know her better, experiment with different mones because she is just starting to know you, you wouldn't want to send different sorts of signal to her which might make you look like a weird guy and turn her off. Good luck with her Polo kid!

[Image: 3605931845071440128201120.jpg]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before
08-23-2011 6:56 AM
Thanks given by as33156

Share This Thread