Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
POLO KID'S BALLIN ON A BUDGET
idontknow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1301
Thanks received:
837 thanks in 274 posts

RE: POLO KID'S BALLIN ON A BUDGET
09-28-2011 1:05 PM

Great report, reps!
So you did go with 2 + 3 = 5 sprays of Wolf? I usually go for 1-2 sprays Wolf and get awesome hits (either solo or with something alpha). Now i have to try some more Smile

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2011 1:06 PM by idontknow.)
09-28-2011 1:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by POLO_KID, as33156

Papastitch022
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 142
Thanks received:
154 thanks in 55 posts

10-07-2011 1:50 AM

Great reports balla!! I'ma start callin' u Polo Da Don lol!King

"If you want to know the secret of being...come with us":sarcastic_blum:
Neil Patrick Harris on shrooms; Harold and Kumar

My magick crunk juice

Love-scent: Oldies but goodies. Scent of Eros; Alpha 7; NPA; Edge Sandalwood
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Hypnotica; Wolf; Aqua Vitae
Alpha-Dream: Revised Glace
10-07-2011 1:50 AM
Thanks given by POLO_KID, JonJon
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 107
Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

10-12-2011 3:22 PM

hey was up fellas,

short story

4x true alpha
4x spray of glace

basically had an interview was very calm and collected i show up hr manager procedes to take me to the regional manager i say hey nice office regional mangr..starts going on and on the how the office is and that he is so lucky to have one this big blah blah blah so then the actual interview goes in and im like real alpha to the guy needless to say interview lasted like 10 min before i was offered the job.,Hi i start on the 24th but in the mean time ive been working out tryna get fit and taking dancing lessons haha i gotta improve on myself

good luck yall
hey was up fellas,

short story

4x true alpha
4x spray of glace

basically had an interview was very calm and collected i show up hr manager procedes to take me to the regional manager i say hey nice office regional mangr..starts going on and on the how the office is and that he is so lucky to have one this big blah blah blah so then the actual interview goes in and im like real alpha to the guy needless to say interview lasted like 10 min before i was offered the job.,Hi i start on the 24th but in the mean time ive been working out tryna get fit and taking dancing lessons haha i gotta improve on myself

good luck yall

"What we do in life Echoes in Eternity"

Magic Kit: TIGER JUICE, ANDROSTADIENONE, Nude Alpha, Possess Alpha,Wolf,APC,AV,TRUE LOVE,TRUE ALPHA,TRUE INSTINCT,NPA
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2011 3:22 PM by POLO_KID.)
10-12-2011 3:22 PM
Thanks given by as33156, JonJon, shadowknight, paradigmshift, ClintX2
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2640
Thanks received:
1393 thanks in 503 posts

10-12-2011 5:38 PM

(10-12-2011 3:22 PM)POLO_KID Wrote:  hey was up fellas,

short story

4x true alpha
4x spray of glace

good luck yall
hey was up fellas,

short story

4x true alpha
4x spray of glace

good luck yall

CONGRATS ON THE NEW GIG! yoohoo

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
10-12-2011 5:38 PM
Thanks given by POLO_KID
JonJon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 323
Thanks received:
573 thanks in 237 posts

10-27-2011 2:49 PM

(10-12-2011 3:22 PM)POLO_KID Wrote:  hey was up fellas,

short story

4x true alpha
4x spray of glace

good luck yall
hey was up fellas,

short story

4x true alpha
4x spray of glace

good luck yall

Working out and dance lessons! Awesome, as I've said before dancing is like it's own breed of pheromones, when you're the guy who knows how to dance, you are the king of the party. I'll be taking lessons myself soon.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
10-27-2011 2:49 PM

POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

12-25-2011 11:58 PM

ive been lifting for alil while now and i know some members lift to so i found this and its an awsome motivator hopefully it will help some others out there enjoy

Magic Kit: TIGER JUICE, ANDROSTADIENONE, Nude Alpha, Possess Alpha,Wolf,APC,AV,TRUE LOVE,TRUE ALPHA,TRUE INSTINCT,NPA
12-25-2011 11:58 PM
Thanks given by JonJon
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 34 posts

Yesterday 3:16 AM

(12-25-2011 11:58 PM)POLO_KID Wrote:  ive been lifting for alil while now and i know some members lift to so i found this and its an awsome motivator hopefully it will help some others out there enjoy

that video has just sparked my interest into getting tone again ive been slacking off saying "I will start to eat right in a few days" then go and eat unhealthy. even though I am relatively skinny 6ft (150 pound), i wanna hit my optimum health. im gonna watch this video everyday!!!!Victory

Pheromone Vault
*sample
Ammo
*(IO,IJ,IG,IS,IH,A314 1.29B)

AV
Alpha Dream
Glace

SOE unscented

True Pheromones
TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX.

*Love Potions
Areion Skye,Boaaice Ripper,Brother Brimstone,Creole Man,Elementary for Men,Excalibur,Iconic Tonic,Mapacho,North Pole,Teddy Man2,The Emperor,Thane,The Hunter & the woodland Nymph
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 3:16 AM by L.Lawliet.)
Yesterday 3:16 AM
Thanks given by POLO_KID
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

Yesterday 8:14 AM

(Yesterday 3:16 AM)L.Lawliet Wrote:  that video has just sparked my interest into getting tone again ive been slacking off saying "I will start to eat right in a few days" then go and eat unhealthy. even though I am relatively skinny 6ft (150 pound), i wanna hit my optimum health. im gonna watch this video everyday!!!!Victory

good deal bro keep at self improvement is all in the mind glad to hear i could help

Yesterday 8:14 AM

Share This Thread