Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
P75 vs XSP75
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 103 posts

P75 vs XSP75
09-18-2015 1:33 AM

Since it looks like I won't be getting my putative order from Androtics any time soon, I'm looking at alternative sources.

I'm aware Steve does putatives too. Does anyone have experience of these - in particular comparing Androtics P75 with Steve's XSP75?
09-18-2015 1:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 573
Thanks received:
1096 thanks in 545 posts

RE: P75 vs XSP75
09-25-2015 3:51 PM

(09-18-2015 1:33 AM)Ancillian Wrote:  I'm aware Steve does putatives too. Does anyone have experience of these - in particular comparing Androtics P75 with Steve's XSP75?

I second this.

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
09-25-2015 3:51 PM
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
159 thanks in 60 posts

09-27-2015 9:44 PM

I've got both, well test them out for you guys

I'll start with AD's p75 for self effects, then test it out solo tomorrow during my errands

09-27-2015 9:44 PM
Thanks given by jb20, Nicksw, Ancillian, mornyone, RTBoss
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
225 thanks in 103 posts

09-28-2015 1:34 AM

Awesome!
09-28-2015 1:34 AM
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
159 thanks in 60 posts

09-28-2015 2:03 AM

Well here are my crappy notepad ramblings on AD's p75 for self effects:

first minute, kinda spaced out
heart beat increased, feel slight stress??
not in the mood for music
anxious about getting shit done
very hungry
got some shit done

this was 1 spray to my left wrist, immediately smeared to my right wrist

The first minute kind of spaced me out, like I didn't know what exactly to think I was just kind of "duhhhh" but it wasn't even a full minute. Maybe 10 seconds?

Heart rate slightly increased and I felt slightly stressed, similar to the feeling of embarrassing yourself in public or having to speak in front of a large group or something like that

I had music on before I sprayed, normally I play it in the backround while I work on stuff but suddenly I wasn't in the mood for it and shut it off

I also wanted to get my todo list done

I became very hungry about 30 minutes after spraying, which is weird because I had nicotine about 2 hours ago which does a very good job of suppressing your appetite

after eating I plowed through my tasks

I'm about to go to sleep, but once interesting interaction i would like to mention. I like to do some hypnosis audios before I sleep and in order to get better/faster effects I take the nootropic semax about 15 minutes before I start the audios. What it does is lower your brain waves to the alpha level, when you hear hypnosis tapes use background noises this is what they are trying to do. My semax is a nasal spray and it hits me in under a minute. The effect is you feel very calm, relaxed, and grounded. Tonight there was none of that, this is the first time that I have failed to "feel" the effects of semax.

I don't feel wired, but I don't know if I'll be able to sleep so we'll see...

tomorrow I'll test it out in the field, i'll start off with 1.25mcg for the ladies, go to 2.5 and check for different reactions, then jack it up to 5mcg and see how guys react.

Update:
1 hour later, lol yea, can't sleep.

morning update:

I didn't wipe off the p75, woke up about 5 hours later a little groggier than normal but coffee perked me up. Usually this doesn't happen, I have a very high caffeine tolerance.

No dreams, or anything. I went to go visit my dad and younger brother both were slightly more talkative than normal. Normally the men in our family are "ugghhhhh i want to die" in the mornings but they were a little more social. This was about 12 hours after my 1 spray, i can still slightly pick up the scent of neroli on my wrists.
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015 9:38 AM by blitz.)
09-28-2015 2:03 AM
Thanks given by GoergeFocky, Ancillian, Nicksw, Ekscentra, XyzN, moe

blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
159 thanks in 60 posts

09-28-2015 9:54 PM

ok daytime use of AD's p75

I started with 1 spray straight to the adams apple

No anxiety from it this time, perhaps p75 + nicotine 2 hours earlier wasn't a good mix but it came on very smooth, had a slight "duhh" moment for about 3-5 seconds but after that nothing but a confident feeling.

Went to the grocery store and the first section is the deli area, when I entered I saw a guy standing there with his hands on his cart, I approached from behind to get in line I doubt he saw me but he "felt me" for sure. As soon as I get there he goes from open body language to arms crossed then 2-3 seconds later looks behind and sees me and quickly turns back around. His body language seemed to shift to beta, he got his order and went along his way.

I'm up next, I tell the girl behind the counter what I wanted and she said ok. She comes back about 30 seconds later to confirm what I wanted, as if she wasn't sure. I don't know if she's just ditzy like that or if the mones hit her but my intuition tells me it was the mones.

I head over to the pharmacy to pickup a prescription, the girl at the counter is friendly and holding eye contact beyond normal. I've seen her often enough usually it's just routine hello, heres your medicine, thank you have a good day, but she seemed much friendlier than normal.

go to get some eggs and milk, a worker stocking the shelves says hello how are you, English is clearly not his first language and he struggled to get it out and that isn't common for guys organizing shelves at this store. Intuition tells me it was a hit.

I continue making my way to the milk section, I just have a little basket, this 30-something woman with a cart is coming from the other direction and stops about 5-7 feet away to let me pass, and says "excuse me" in a very low voice, I barely heard her and just give her a quick smile with a "thank you miss" and she smiles back nervously.

I walk to the self checkout and come across a young kid sorting inventory, he greets everyone that comes near so that's not uncommon but what did stick out this time was he said "hello sir, finding everything ok?". He's greeted me about 20 times so far this year, he's never used the word sir to address me. I'm at the self checkout and hear him greet another guy, no "sir" for him.

Next stop, target. I decide to jump up to 2.5mcg in the car before heading in

it didn't have as many people as the grocery store but I immediately noticed workers weren't as friendly. With core I get looks and nods from the guys working, with wolf they nod and smile and some say hi, with 2.5mcg of p75 it felt like some slight ghosting. They take a glance but then kind of daze themselves out pretending to do something until I'm gone. It's not ghosting because in that moment they are thinking of me, but more like avoidance.

There weren't that many female workers when I went, only 2 that weren't old. The first was putting stuff on the shelf, at the end of the isle, from a distance she seemed pretty focused and she didn't say anything to 2 other customers who passed by. Once I get close she just turns to me and smiles and says "finding everything ok?", I say yes, smile back, she just says "great".

Again another 30-something female customer with a cart, me with nothing since I'm just grabbing a bottle of advil and pack of gum, she's across the isle and could have easily gone ahead but she stops, says sorry, and lets me through. I say thank you, give her a smile, she gives a big smile back and goes on her way. It was pretty awkward for me to go ahead because of the distance but eh oh well.

I head to the checkout, I think target is the only store that doesn't have self checkout, and i'm waiting in line. In front of me is a black couple from a distance they both appear to be smiling with each other but once I get close the guy suddenly stops and is very serious. The woman still has a slight smirk from whatever they were laughing about a few moments earlier and doesn't seem influenced one way or the other by me being there.

They are checking out and us americans aren't exactly used to chip + pin yet so the machine is having some problems. I blurt out "see this is why I haven't activated mine yet" and the black woman laughs and says she waited too but had to give in because hers expired. Cashier is laughing, lady is laughing, i'm laughing, the guy is silent but has a fake smirk on.

They're working out the machine issue and I see a 20-something couple come in, they go straight to the checkout line i'm in and grab a cold drink and wait in line. When they were walking in the guy was talkative, in line he sort of just shuts down and keeps his distance from me, neither one of us had a cart but you could have easily fit 2 full shopping carts in the space between us. The girl is closer to me than him at this point and is talking as if he was right behind her, she looks back and sees he's hanging back and goes back near him.

Machine issue fixed, my turn to checkout, the cashier is a 20-something girl, she's very friendly and holds eye contact. I only had 2 items and there were people behind me so it should have been a quick hi/bi transaction but she took the time to tell me about a survey on the receipt and wrote her name down. I don't know why I checked the online survey and there is no option to enter the associates name. She also told me to make sure to come to her register next time I'm here. That was kind of odd.

Oh, 1 last hit. I come home, feed my dog, and normally she's ready to pounce on her food and devours it as it's being poured into her bowl, not today. She would not approach the bowl until I backed away from it. With wolf, core, ascend, etc she hesitates and takes some extra sniffs of me but then continues, with p75 solo she completely stopped.

no dripping panties or beta males worshiping me but I consider any change in normal behavior as a "hit", I know my baseline and people rarely verbalize their deference to me. I intimidate people as is but they just shut up and get out of the way, with p75 I get a sense of intimidation + seeking approval of their submission. When doubling to 2.5mcg guys tend to get nervous and slightly annoyed rather than beta or respectful. I was going to go to 5mcg to test for negative behavior but I saw more than enough at 2.5mcg.

p75 is a single molecule, not a314, wolf, l2k or AV so i'm pretty impressed that it manages to carry that alpha/dominance/attraction signature.
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015 10:03 PM by blitz.)
09-28-2015 9:54 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, GoergeFocky, moe, Nicksw, Emil, amp11220, kingtut savage
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1310
Thanks received:
1190 thanks in 744 posts

09-28-2015 10:56 PM

Best report around here in quite sometime. Reps for that.

Keep us posted.
09-28-2015 10:56 PM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
225 thanks in 103 posts

09-29-2015 1:27 AM

Yesterday evening I did a brief experiment with Androtics P75. 2.5mcg sprayed to upper-chest/neck area.

Immediate reaction: Anxiety, increased heart rate, almost like I was having a low-level panic attack. There was definitely no supression of negative thoughts!

Got on train to go to gym. Attractive brunette opposite me seemed to wriggle a little. Her body language was oriented towards me, but her body language had been pointing in that direction before I sat down.

In the gym changing rooms my panic/anxiety is continuing. I'm not enjoying this so far!

Later Reaction : After finishing the machines section of my workout, I went to the weights area. I noticed that I was a lot calmer and I was walking more slowly and confidently. To echo what other reviews have said, I was perhaps walking with a bit of 'swagger'. This continued after I'd finished my weights and walked back to the changing rooms.

Showered and lathered up the application area three times. Thought that would get rid of the smell, but once I got home Partner said I smelled of sweat around the application area. I took a sniff myself and could smell neroli.

And to link this with another thread... during the night I felt slightly hornier than usual and my erectile function was very slightly better at 7.5/10.
09-29-2015 1:27 AM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, moe, blitz
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
159 thanks in 60 posts

09-29-2015 10:15 PM

Ok PXS self effects and daytime use

summary: it felt like AD's p75 but slightly smoother, less intimidation and beta behavior but maybe more respect too.

1 spray straight to the throat, 1.25mcg

Again I experienced anxiety after spraying but it died down faster this time, if you're going to use p75 solo it may be a good idea to use it 1 hour before you head out. I've played with 1-3 sprays with core and wolf and never had this reaction, only when solo.

Go to the store and walking in I see 2 40-something blondes chatting near the entry, I walk by them and then head over to the produce section to pick out some grapes. As I pick up a bag I notice both are looking in my direction, I look towards them and they both look away at the same time. Pretty obvious hit.

I go to get some coffee and it's near the end of the isle so people are walking by, a young girl is on the phone and it seemed like she got hit with a Deer in the headlights. I wasn't paying attention but she I could hear her coming 2-3 isles over but when gets to the isle i'm in she suddenly stops walking and talking. It took me a second to notice this and as I turn to look she had just begun to turn her head back forward and continued to walk. As she's walking away I hear her say "i'm sorry I spaced out what were you saying". I don't know if it was me or the coffee beans, but i'll take credit Sarcastic hand

uniformed police officer is getting a to go meal, gives me a nod and a "excuse me" as I pass by him, there was plenty of space for both of us to pass by without saying anything to each other

leave the store, go to whole foods, add another 1.25mcg in the car before going in. No anxiety this time, just a confident boost and some swagger in my step.

as soon as I walk in a worker asks if I need help finding anything, I said no i'm fine thanks, then it looks like he gets my "duhhh" feeling for 2-3 seconds because he holds eye contact with a blank expression and is silent then says "ok well if you need anything sir just let me know"

walk around, grab some things, I notice a 25-30 year old woman seems to be tagging along, she's hot. I test it out by going to 3 different corners of the store and each time she ends up in the same area as me and is picking stuff up but not actually putting anything in her cart. I'm about to approach and notice a wedding finger, ack. Not willing to go there but wanted to see what p75 was doing to her so I open her "hey do you think these avocados are worth $6?" - stupid and random but she eats it up, laughs, says she doesn't think so, then starts talking about how she's such a great cook and her husband doesn't appreciate it, and how they are on rocky times and she's considering divorce...... fuck this woman is a chatter box. By the way she was talking it felt like I was wearing IH or connections. About 15 minutes pass, she's twirling hair, touching my elbow, she's hot but married and talks too much with p75 I can't imagine what a social or sexual will do to her. I wanted to get her number to see how much of a pull p75 would have but it felt too risky, she's not pleased with her husband but if some -mone user comes along and she starts thinking about them too much it could cause her to pull the trigger on the divorce when she otherwise wouldn't so I didn't ask for it, but she handed it over. I pretended to enter it on my phone but just pushed random digits, I gave her mine and she texted me but I'm not going to text back.

Head to the checkout, see a worker wearing gloves and organizing the small shopping baskets, she's cute and open her with "damn are customers' hands so filthy that they make you wear gloves to sort the baskets?" she laughs and says no its because she's got 10 minutes left on the clock and didn't want to go all the way to the back to take them off then come back so she just left them on. I ask her long she's been working there, make some small talk, etc.

This is important because yesterday testing AD's p75 I said I blurt out "see this is why I haven't activated mine yet" while in the checkout line, blurt is a very accurate word because I didn't even think about it. I have no problem talking to people, like I did with that woman who was following me, but those interactions take 1-2 seconds of planning. In this case and the one from yesterday in the checkout line I didn't even think about it before my mouth was open.

p75 doesn't feel social, but in both cases I blurted out only after the 2nd spray and both times the 2nd spray gave me a greater sense of confidence. Just an interesting observation I made today.

I go to pay, cashier said sir 3 or 4 times. Hello sir, that will be $30.55 sir, ok sir have a good day come back and see us sir.

The weather was nice so I go and pickup a prepared plate of food and enjoy it outside, as I'm eating a older chinese guy walks out and it looks like he's waiting for his wife. At first he stands nearby but then 5 or 6 seconds later he turns around, looks at me, nods, then decides to sit at a nearby table. Not even a minute later his wife comes out and he gets up and they go to their car. His demeanor seemed very respectful. Not sure if he was hit since it was outside with a very light breeze.

Last stop, go to CVS to pickup some rubbing alcohol, im standing in line and there is a black guy in front of me i'm not sure if he's in line or just waiting for his girlfriend/wife, another worker comes, opens her register, and says she can help the next person in line. I ask the guy "are you in line?" and he doesn't even respond he just shakes his head no and points at the girl at the other register and moves backwards and says "no go ahead". Didn't register it as a hit but as i'm in my car adjusting the music I see the woman and the guy both come out of the store but they don't even look at each other. He gets into one car, she gets into another, she drives south, he goes east. I doubt they were a couple it seemed like he just let me cut in line.

That's about all.

with pxs p75 I didn't get a sense of intimidation at 2.5mcg, but respect. Confidence seems to come in during the 2nd spray as well. They look the same but I think AD has better diffusion and range, that may be why pxs didn't intimidate. Which one you want depends on what you need.
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2015 10:22 PM by blitz.)
09-29-2015 10:15 PM
Thanks given by Nicksw, Ancillian, RTBoss, Ekscentra, moe, Emil, dsouza

Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
225 thanks in 103 posts

09-30-2015 1:42 AM

One question... how did you get 1.25mcg of XS P75? The lowest the site offers is 2mcg as far as I can tell.

Did you dilute youself, or did Steve do you a custom dilution or...
09-30-2015 1:42 AM

Share This Thread