Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
P75 vs XSP75
Nicksw
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 9 posts

RE: P75 vs XSP75
09-30-2015 1:53 AM

It'd be great if all of PXS's putatives are tested and compared to the AD ones. The much lower price and possibly better consistency is quite enticing, if the XSPs do work as they should. In the meantime it looks like P75 is on my wishlist now.
09-30-2015 1:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blitz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
73 thanks in 26 posts

09-30-2015 5:26 AM

(09-30-2015 1:42 AM)Ancillian Wrote:  One question... how did you get 1.25mcg of XS P75? The lowest the site offers is 2mcg as far as I can tell.

Did you dilute youself, or did Steve do you a custom dilution or...

sorry, yes it was self diluted down to 1.25
09-30-2015 5:26 AM
Thanks given by Ancillian
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks received:
88 thanks in 45 posts

09-30-2015 5:49 AM

A morning with 2.5mcg Androtics P75...

Applied P75 before work with no cover other than the 6% neroli it came in. On way to work noticed very mild jiggling of legs by 3 of the five young women around me on the subway. Perhaps noticed some clustering behaviour, but unsure.

At work both men and women didn't seem to chat as much as when I wear Evolve. No obvious signs of intimidation or attraction.

Self effects? Very mild spike in anxiety to begin with before return to baseline. I'm still worrying about stuff and I'm not walking with any swagger. My thoughts and behaviour are no more alpha than usual, in fact perhaps a bit less than my usual Evolve. It's almost 4 hours since original application, so would have expected something to kick in by now if it was going to.

Maybe it's a dosage issue for me... so I've just applied another 2.5mcg. No obvious self effects so far, but will provide further update
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2015 5:51 AM by Ancillian.)
09-30-2015 5:49 AM

Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
88 thanks in 45 posts

09-30-2015 11:58 AM

So... another six hours on since I applied the second 2.5mcg dose.

Self effects: None consciously noticeable. I still give a fuck. My body language is not alpha. I'm not walking with a swagger. I still have background anxiety.

If anything, my behaviour has become slightly more beta. To give two examples, I walked by a semi-attractive 40 year old female colleague and gave her a cheesy grin - the kind of thing I did when I was 12. When attractive 50 year old female colleague said goodbye to me, I waved like a little girl.

Hmm.

I have half a theory. Perhaps on some level below my conscious awareness, this product has reduced my ability to suppress behaviours. I'm a nice guy, but years of PUA training/thought led me to suppress dumb-ass beta-ness. Maybe the P75 is releasing what's underneath by reducing active conscious efforts to stop it.

Maybe.

Effects on Others:

Nothing particularly noticeable. I've not noticed any stalking/following behaviour. Colleagues who have been flirtatious are still flirtatious, the ones who aren't still aren't. There was no unusual behaviour on the train/subway home.

I wish I could give a report like Blitz, but unfortunately my experiences so far don't warrant it.

I might go up to 10mcg for my next experiment.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2015 11:59 AM by Ancillian.)
09-30-2015 11:58 AM
blitz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
73 thanks in 26 posts

09-30-2015 12:31 PM

Ancillian, I think your mones are out of sync with your congruence. When I first tried p75 solo it felt almost like a rush of cortisol and like I said it felt as if you farted in public or something. Almost like you feel ashamed to even be seen, i'm no enlightened hippie but one of the best self help methods I came across was "the sedona method". You basically just take whatever emotions/feelings you have and then ask yourself if you can welcome it, just let it be, then decide if you are willing to let that feeling go. Very simple process it takes just a few minutes:

It worked great for me, i just welcomed that anxiety then thought ok this makes me anxious, can I just accept that and let it not make me anxious?

The 2nd time it didn't make me nervous

edit:

1 more thing about sedona method, this phrase:

Quote:i just welcomed that anxiety then thought ok this makes me anxious, can I just accept that and let it not make me anxious?

the bold part is important, I didn't think not let it make me anxious, I thought to myself let it not make me anxious.

a jujitsu mind trick, right now you allow p75 to make you anxious but you could also allow it to not make you anxious
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2015 12:38 PM by blitz.)
09-30-2015 12:31 PM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
88 thanks in 45 posts

09-30-2015 1:11 PM

I'll have a look into what you said, but I've explored lots of psychological/biological methods to counter anxiety over the years. None of them have really delivered consistent results for me so far - or, if they did, they came with too many side effects that I had to stop!

However, the point of this thread is to explore and compare P75 and XSP75. There are huge numbers of reports of P75 being anxiety killing - which was my primary motivation for giving it a test run. Also there are also many reports of P75 generating alpha-ness from within and making you congruent with your sig. So far, I can't say I've really experienced that - and it's important for me to report as such.
09-30-2015 1:11 PM
Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks received:
71 thanks in 43 posts

09-30-2015 1:46 PM

Great reporting. Many thanks.

At some point, I'd love to see someone make similar comparisons between P96 and XSP96.

Apex: Core

LAL: Wolf, Primitive

LPMP: Voracious, Super for Men

Pheromone Treasures: Grail of Affection, Captain, THU (sample)

XS: Ascend (oil), Taboo, Xist, The Thinker, Limitless, Bliss, XSR46, XSR38
09-30-2015 1:46 PM

blitz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
73 thanks in 26 posts

09-30-2015 1:49 PM

(09-30-2015 1:11 PM)Ancillian Wrote:  I'll have a look into what you said, but I've explored lots of psychological/biological methods to counter anxiety over the years. None of them have really delivered consistent results for me so far - or, if they did, they came with too many side effects that I had to stop!

However, the point of this thread is to explore and compare P75 and XSP75. There are huge numbers of reports of P75 being anxiety killing - which was my primary motivation for giving it a test run. Also there are also many reports of P75 generating alpha-ness from within and making you congruent with your sig. So far, I can't say I've really experienced that - and it's important for me to report as such.

maybe try half sprays or dabs? I usually get the swagger and confidence boost on the 2nd spray, about 1-3 hours after the first spray maybe try upping your doses at a slower pace?
09-30-2015 1:49 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1579
Thanks received:
865 thanks in 345 posts

10-01-2015 1:24 AM

(09-30-2015 11:58 AM)Ancillian Wrote:  So... another six hours on since I applied the second 2.5mcg dose.

Self effects: None consciously noticeable. I still give a fuck. My body language is not alpha. I'm not walking with a swagger. I still have background anxiety.

If anything, my behaviour has become slightly more beta. To give two examples, I walked by a semi-attractive 40 year old female colleague and gave her a cheesy grin - the kind of thing I did when I was 12. When attractive 50 year old female colleague said goodbye to me, I waved like a little girl.

Hmm.

I have half a theory. Perhaps on some level below my conscious awareness, this product has reduced my ability to suppress behaviours. I'm a nice guy, but years of PUA training/thought led me to suppress dumb-ass beta-ness. Maybe the P75 is releasing what's underneath by reducing active conscious efforts to stop it.

Maybe.

Effects on Others:

Nothing particularly noticeable. I've not noticed any stalking/following behaviour. Colleagues who have been flirtatious are still flirtatious, the ones who aren't still aren't. There was no unusual behaviour on the train/subway home.

I wish I could give a report like Blitz, but unfortunately my experiences so far don't warrant it.

I might go up to 10mcg for my next experiment.

10 mcg is a lot but you should see some effects on others ;).

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
10-01-2015 1:24 AM
Nicksw
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 9 posts

10-01-2015 3:35 AM

(09-30-2015 1:46 PM)Futureman Wrote:  Great reporting. Many thanks.

At some point, I'd love to see someone make similar comparisons between P96 and XSP96.

I second this. I'm most curious about XSP96 as well.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2015 3:36 AM by Nicksw.)
10-01-2015 3:35 AM

Share This Thread