Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
P75 vs XSP75
GoergeFocky
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 13 posts

RE: P75 vs XSP75
10-02-2015 2:33 AM

(09-30-2015 1:46 PM)Futureman Wrote:  Great reporting. Many thanks.

At some point, I'd love to see someone make similar comparisons between P96 and XSP96.

Why not do the dirty work yourself Crazy ....
10-02-2015 2:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 61
Thanks received:
94 thanks in 49 posts

RE: P75 vs XSP75
10-04-2015 10:21 AM

Today's test: 4mcg of XS P75.

Applied to upper chest and smelled nothing but alcohol. The alcohol smell quickly burn off, leaving nothing much that I could readily detect at all. Just in case this is one of those molecules that some people can smell and some people can't, I decided to cover the application area with two sprays of Hugo.

After application I traveled by bus to do some shopping and go to the gym. Following that, I returned home.

Self Effects
None that were directly consciously detectable, but maybe my body language was slightly more alpha. I stress the maybe there. My regular self-checking behaviour continued - like becoming anxious that I'd forgotten my wallet, and double checking my bag. Similarly, social anxiety surfaced in one or two situations in a way that was no different to usual. There was no change to my general fidgeting.

When I got to the gym, I also felt pretty drained of energy (this happens from time to time), but I did a shortened version of my workout anyway.

One thing that I didn't get (unlike my very first application of Androtics P75) was that there was no increased heart rate/panic reaction. However, I didn't really get that the second time with Androtics P75 either, so maybe that's just a first time exposure thing.

But anyway, overall, for me personally, at this dosage, neither P75 nor XSP75 is not yet producing the self effects that others have reported.

Effects on Others
A few incidents occurred that were unusual.

Men
- At the bus stop, which is usually a bit of a free-for-all, a tall guy stood next to me, looking down, then immediately took a step back behind me.
- Once I got on the bus, another guy sat opposite me. After a minute or two, he bolted and went to sit upstairs.
- When I went to get off the bus, a couple looked at me very strangely (hard to describe!).
- When buying some stuff from a clothes store, the male cashier seemed to fidget and become uncomfortable.
- Possibly (but only possibly) guys were moving out of my way more than usual at the gym.

Women
- No unusual reactions from women on the bus, either on the way out or the way back.
- When I went to a female cashier to buy groceries, she turned behind her to a colleague after she took my money and handed me my receipt over my shoulder - which wasn't exactly a 'respect' behaviour.
- When walking through a mall, a cute Brazilian girl accosted me and tried to sell me some hand creams (this has happened at the same place before, without the mones), she was mildly flirtatious with me, but she was selling stuff. I have an inkling that my body language was a reason why she approached me rather than others, but I was also closer to her than her other approach options at the time.
- At the gym I didn't detect any unusual behaviour at all from the women I was near.

In summary.
- No conscious self-effects.
- Possibly more alpha body language.
- A few possible fear/intimidation reactions from men.
- Very little from women.

Caveats.
- Short testing time ~3hrs in total.
- First time I've used XS P75 so too early to establish trends.
10-04-2015 10:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread