Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Is this trio a good idea?
Yes
No
You should change the mix
Heh. Buy it and let us know how it goes
No idea
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nude Alpha+Xist+Aqua Vitae?
Travico
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Nude Alpha+Xist+Aqua Vitae?
11-09-2015 3:19 PM

Yo! Just a newbie here, who after a lot of reading have noticed some favorites. So here's a list of questions I'd like to ask, in order of priority:

1-What would happen if you wore all 3?

2-Would it be good or bad? Predictions?

3-Why would it be good or bad?

4-Dosage recommendations? I'm 21, male, in good-ish shape.

5-What would be a better combo, or how would you blend/change the combo to make it work? What about dosage? What type of personality would I need to have to rock the mones? (The goal is a falling in love mix that's a hit with ladies who are not only hot, but have attractive/strong/alpha-ish personalities and are looking for quality Long Term Relationship. One night stands aren't my thing, I'm lookin' for an awesome gal and to have fun in the process of finding her.)

6-What are your experiences with the 3 listed so far?

7-Do you have a different mix to recommend?

8-And lastly, has anyone ever tried this, or wore 2 of the 3 at once? How did it go?

You can pick one or more to answer, just please post the number of the question you're answering. I'm just looking for recommendations before I do something stupid like buying all 3 and proceeding to OD. Thanks all!
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2015 3:32 PM by Travico.)
11-09-2015 3:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha+Xist+Aqua Vitae?
11-09-2015 3:41 PM

The only way to find it out is by trying it yourself. Good luck

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
11-09-2015 3:41 PM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-09-2015 4:25 PM

Have you tested them individually?
They are all complex mixes, they probably work better individually than combo'd.
Do you know why you want to mix them? Normally, people want to mix products in order to add an aspect of one to another. What's your objective in mixing these three, what aspects are you trying to combine?
11-09-2015 4:25 PM
Travico
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-09-2015 5:25 PM

(11-09-2015 4:25 PM)Macro Wrote:  Have you tested them individually?
They are all complex mixes, they probably work better individually than combo'd.
Do you know why you want to mix them? Normally, people want to mix products in order to add an aspect of one to another. What's your objective in mixing these three, what aspects are you trying to combine?

Thanks for responding... I'm realizing how terribly n00b my question in this thread is.

No, I haven't tested them yet.
I'm in the process of ordering them all. Xist and Glace are currently in the mail, my next 3 tests will be using Xist by itself, then using it with Wolf, then using all 3. Wolf is what got me hooked on mones. Blew my mind. I wear it for the self-effects now.

I've heard Xist is Boyfriend in a bottle, and is good for escaping the friendzone. It's generally well reviewed. I want to use it to attract potential girlfriends, and out of curiosity test it on an ex.

AV, I've heard, is awesome when you rock it. You need to be proactive while wearing it, so you don't miss your chance with the girls. I've also heard that it tends to attract higher quality women, correct me if I'm wrong? I need to be more outgoing, social and confident anyway so I'm going to be using it soon.

What has me wanting to try NA is that I've heard it's subtle, and a staple for a Falling in Love mix. I've also heard it gets less crap from other guys than some other alpha mixes, while making you attractive.

I'm looking into all three because I'm trying to create a mix that's attractive emotionally/sexually, gets general respect, and helps me improve my skills with women. I'm working my way up to a Bruce Lee kind of vibe.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2015 5:38 PM by Travico.)
11-09-2015 5:25 PM

Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-09-2015 5:48 PM

(11-09-2015 5:25 PM)Travico Wrote:  I'm looking into all three because I'm trying to create a mix that's attractive emotionally/sexually, gets general respect, and helps me improve my skills with women.

All three of those products has elements, large and small, of all three of those features. Definitely do a load of solo testing first. The pro's here mix molecules as it's more specific and targetted, it's impossible to really know what you are doing when mixing products as we don't know what's in them or the ratios. As you can imagine mixing stand-alones will often result in overlaps and wastage.

Test them individually at various dosages and environments, get a feel for them, you might find they work as well as you need them to on their own. Or maybe you feel one's weakness can be compensated for by using it with another. I've found this for AV + Xist, but you'll need to see what works for you.
11-09-2015 5:48 PM
Nicksw
Thin White Duke

Rep Post

11-09-2015 5:49 PM

Throwing different mones together won't necessarily get you the benefits of all three. It might be wok great, of course, but more likely than not it's gonna be a waste of mones. Please do test each and every one of them solo first, and for at least one full week. We all get impatient sometimes and feel like throwing thing at the wall and see what stick, but don't do this. After knowing what a mone does feel free to combo it however you like.

To answer your question, I don't have NA and AV so I don't know how they'll work, but I reckon they will clash. NA + XiSt may work, though. I'm not the expert on these ones.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2015 5:50 PM by Nicksw.)
11-09-2015 5:49 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-09-2015 5:53 PM

NA + Xist has worked well for me. Never tried combining all three together though.

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
11-09-2015 5:53 PM
Travico
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-09-2015 7:44 PM

@ Macro and Nick
Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to test them one by one then.

@ Everyone
Thanks for the combo ideas. I'll be sure to try it after I get the hang of them individually.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2015 7:46 PM by Travico.)
11-09-2015 7:44 PM

Blacky Chan

Rep Post

11-09-2015 9:22 PM

Noob phero math

Xist reset feeling
+
NA make her fall in love
+
AV attractive alpha
= take me out of the friend zone, make me the attractive alpha that she'll fall in love with it.
11-09-2015 9:22 PM
Travico
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2015 10:57 AM

(11-09-2015 9:22 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Noob phero math

Xist reset feeling
+
NA make her fall in love
+
AV attractive alpha
= take me out of the friend zone, make me the attractive alpha that she'll fall in love with it.

Thanks Blacky. Your post has me interested in the combo again. I'll be sure to post a review once I acquire and test all 3. I'm excited.
11-10-2015 10:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Important Aqua Vitae dosing, second thoughts. Blacky Chan 36 14,027 08-28-2019 12:10 PM
Last Post: Cyperian_xi
  Nude Alpha + Grail of Affection (NA + GOA) E J 10 2,224 12-20-2018 3:36 AM
Last Post: Hombre
  Nude Alpha plus Ascend E J 15 2,096 08-27-2018 12:33 PM
Last Post: avi
  Nude Alpha: Gel or Oil RTBoss 20 8,986 08-20-2018 2:45 PM
Last Post: Mischief
  Possess vs. Nude vs. Alpha versions? shirts321 17 10,622 12-23-2017 3:43 PM
Last Post: AMMO5680