Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nude Alpha plus Ascend
E J
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Nude Alpha plus Ascend
07-31-2018 9:43 PM

Hey guys has anybody tried mixing these two? I am wondering abput vip + imprinting.

Soundss like a good combo to use to attract a younger girl?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2018 9:44 PM by E J.)
07-31-2018 9:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha plus Ascend
07-31-2018 11:44 PM

(07-31-2018 9:43 PM)E J Wrote:  Hey guys has anybody tried mixing these two? I am wondering abput vip + imprinting.

Soundss like a good combo to use to attract a younger girl?

I use this combo very rarely. It seems to be a decent combination as I find that Ascend is a little too social for a proper status product on it's own. So the social aspect of Ascend does really well with Nude Alpha's more Androstenone dominant aspect. There's also a truth serum effect I noticed with Ascend as well, it makes people want to tell you the truth about everything so that couples really well with the romantic vibe that NA gives out. It's even better with NAG. If you really want to push this combination into overdrive C36 thrown in just creates a "all eyes on me" mix.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2018 11:45 PM by Lucent.)
07-31-2018 11:44 PM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

08-01-2018 6:05 AM

I’m wearing the combo today. I’ll report on results later today on my journal.
08-01-2018 6:05 AM
E J
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Nude Alpha plus Ascend
08-01-2018 1:59 PM

Awesome! C36 + Na +ascend? Or just NA?

Thanks Mischief!

08-01-2018 1:59 PM

Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

08-01-2018 7:44 PM

From my journal entry....

Quote:Today's Dosage:

ISO E Super as the base layer. Sprayed all over neck and forearms/wrists.

9 Drops NA Oil (Yes nine drops): Three on front of neck, one on each temple, one on each pulse point in front of ear and behind sideburns. One on each forearm. I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt and will roll up the sleeves later on.

I have learned that wearing a large quantity of the drops is best effective for me.

3 Sprays of Ascend: Two behind neck, One on right wrist. Ascend is in Aqua Di Gio scent.

Nontarget M (Blonde, slender to slightly athletic, 30, blue eyes): M walks to her cube and greets me as she passes by me. This is her first exposure to Ascend. She has been exposed to NA numerous times in a variety of doses as well as the "Falling In Love" mix. As mentioned in the past, she is happily married so no interest there on my part nor on hers. However since she has been exposed to NA and a variety of pheromones, she has seen me as a trusted confidant, been acting very sweet on me, has no issue shoe modeling or doing blatant shoe play in front of me and even showing her feet. In the past she would be very conscious of that, especially in an professional office setting.

After M and I talked and she immersed herself in the NA/Ascend cloud, I noticed that her voice seemed to have slowed a bit to that of a sexy tone. She held longer eye contact and started to twirl her head a bit. We went to get coffee and on our walk there was a narrow passage in which one can only pass through at a time. I told her to go first and M does. Now usually, M will walk through it rather quickly, but this time I noticed that she was walking a little slower and kind of swaying her tight butt a bit. M was dressed in black yoga pants designed for work, a white top, black blazer and black heels. I'm giving you the description for the mental picture now. Blum

As we were waiting in line to place our coffee orders, a couple of ladies (8/10 brunette and 8/10 redhead) stop behind me so they got a point blank exposure of Ascend. I noticed some looks my way from my peripheral vision. When I turned to try and catch them in a stare, they smiled at me and I returned in kind and they talked among themselves.

After we got our coffee, M had to leave to continue her training session but stressed again to "text" her if they needed her for something. I told her that I had her back so she can take a break from that boring session.

Lunch Hour: We're four hours into the application and as I walked through the food court and got my smoothie I didn't notice much until on the way back. This was a weird one. As I was walking through the mall to get to back to our office tower, an Asian lady in her mid to late 30s was around my area when I stopped to look around one of the stores. She was staring at me, to the point that it got creepy. I left the store to head back to the office. As I left, 15 seconds later she left and was kind of tailing me.

I wasn't sure if it was a hit but at the same time it was getting really weird so I decided to make a hard right on my walk and see if she would continue on or shift to continue following me. When I made my turn and started walking, she "stopped", looked around as if she was looking for a "particular" store and follows in my direction. To me this has gone beyond an interesting hit to a WTF?

The mall is connected to my office tower via a catwalk that goes over a street. This catwalk is normally filled with employees. Some shoppers will start to venture in and realize that there are no stores so they turn around. Not this lady, she continued to follow me all the way to the office tower lobby. When I got to the lobby I swiped my access card and quickly passed through the security checkpoint and alerted the guard of our "lost shopper". The guarded tended to her. She acted lost yet still kept looking at me all the way til I got into the elevator and even then still looked at me until the doors closed.

Gents, I don't know what to make of that one. I have never seen or experienced a reaction like that ever.

Thoughts: I don't want to speculate that the mix had something to do with how the Asian lady behaved but who's to say that she may have a pre existing mental condition that was somehow triggered by maybe just me and not the mix I was wearing today. I would hate to think that this combination had something to do with that. So let's focus on the positives of this mix. M was subtly acting sexy around me in both her voice and her walk, longer eye contact and hair play. The two ladies at Starbucks checking me out. I say there is promise with this mix.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2018 7:48 PM by Mischief.)
08-01-2018 7:44 PM
E J
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Nude Alpha plus Ascend
08-01-2018 9:23 PM

Awesome! Sounds promising.

Gotta try it. 9 drops of NA sounds like a lot

08-01-2018 9:23 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-01-2018 11:17 PM

i thought Ascend had a lot of Androstenone in there? Wouldn't this combo be too intimidating?
08-01-2018 11:17 PM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

08-02-2018 6:21 AM

(08-01-2018 9:23 PM)E J Wrote:  Awesome! Sounds promising.

Gotta try it. 9 drops of NA sounds like a lot

It is for some. I’m in my 40s and I have found that the higher dosages from LAL work better for me with the exception of Voodoo and that is because of the smell. Three of the nine drops of NA were under my long sleeve shirt so I can roll them up to increase the dispersion if I wanted to.

With regards of NA oil. Garry of LAL informed me to try a range of 4-8 drops in the morning and don’t worry about reapplication unless I’m going to a high energy event later in the evening with lots of people, such as a concert or sporting event.
08-02-2018 6:21 AM

Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

08-02-2018 6:26 AM

(08-01-2018 11:17 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  i thought Ascend had a lot of Androstenone in there? Wouldn't this combo be too intimidating?

I didn’t find it as such. More of respect. I admit that there may be some bias from M because we have known each other for over four years now.
08-02-2018 6:26 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-02-2018 6:33 AM

(08-01-2018 11:17 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  i thought Ascend had a lot of Androstenone in there? Wouldn't this combo be too intimidating?

At first glance, it might look like it...IF IT WAS JUST Androstenone in both. However, they have buffers. PXS lists their formula ingredient, while it is plausible that NA also contains mitigating ingredients that buffer the raw animal ingredients.

The only way to find out for yourself is to give it a try. Cudos to Mischief for giving this one a spin because I haven't really seen this one being talked about. I have seen Ascend + Taboo...of course the ACE combo, too. I have seen and tried NA+M3X, NA+Core+Androstadienone , NA+Tusc+Orbital etc.
08-02-2018 6:33 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Possess vs. Nude vs. Alpha versions? shirts321 18 12,582 11-08-2020 8:59 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1
  Good combos for Nude Alpha BrownFish 3 752 05-17-2020 4:50 PM
Last Post: Q873
  ETFZ (Escape the friendzone) + Nude Alpha E J 2 847 03-03-2020 8:11 AM
Last Post: avi
  XIST VS NUDE ALPHA VS Grail of Affection darkangel 47 28,926 01-17-2020 5:23 PM
Last Post: Lostdreams
  Nude Alpha: Gel or Oil RTBoss 26 12,027 12-23-2019 1:28 PM
Last Post: dsouza