Hello There, Guest! Register

0 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 0 guests).

Poll: Which do you prefer?
Possess
Nude
Possess Alpha
Nude Alpha
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Possess vs. Nude vs. Alpha versions?
shirts321
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-10-2014 9:56 AM

Has anyone tried Nude and Possess? How do they compare? What about Nude Alpha and Possess Alpha - how do they compare to each other and to the non-Alpha's? Does the Alpha come across as aggressive/unapproachable or just more sexual? In which scenario would you use the different products? Which is best?

Not sure what the average age on these forums is but I'm 21. Not sure if that would affect which one to go with.
04-10-2014 9:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-10-2014 2:29 PM

If you already come off aggressive or not as friendly, then I highly suggest Wolf.. Its affordable and if i were to pick one product only it would be it. Mind u i tried at least 50 different pheromone products and at least in at least couple hundred occasions.
I bought Nude and its collecting dust big time... Not sure about Possess... The alpha version are usually more when u are so socially outgoing and already have girls in mind... At our age some WILL get creeped up tho. Trust me. Am interested hearing what others have to say for posses tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
04-10-2014 2:29 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Possess vs. Nude vs. Alpha versions?
04-10-2014 10:35 PM

(04-10-2014 9:56 AM)shirts321 Wrote:  Has anyone tried Nude and Possess? How do they compare? What about Nude Alpha and Possess Alpha - how do they compare to each other and to the non-Alpha's? Does the Alpha come across as aggressive/unapproachable or just more sexual? In which scenario would you use the different products? Which is best?

Not sure what the average age on these forums is but I'm 21. Not sure if that would affect which one to go with.

I've tried them all. Short answer, Nude and Nude alpha are basically (not exactly) unscented and more concentrated versions of Possess and Possess Alpha. Possess Alpha smells like Dolce & Gabbana pour L'homme and I get a lot of compliments when I wear Possess/Possess Alpha. They all work pretty similarly except that the alpha versions are a bit more sexual first social second. The regular Nude and Possess are more social with a bit of sexual. All work very well, however.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-10-2014 10:35 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

04-10-2014 11:08 PM

Nude works for me very well alone and also i use it as a softener for heavier products, its a great ice breaker a friendly formula and works for me at 4-5 drops, for some reason i have witnessed more boob flashes when i have this applied than any other product and also girls touching me on the arms and back ect....

I like Wolf also wearing anything between 2-5 drops depending upon my designated target venue, its nowhere as much outright fun icebreaker as Nude but Wolf does garner respect some sexual attraction and people just want to do stuff for me, if i was a team leader then Wolf would be an excellent choice

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
04-10-2014 11:08 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-11-2014 11:34 AM

Only tried Possess Alpha and Nude but I must say that Possess Alpha has become one of my firm favourites but Nude has done very little for me. Nude Alpha was going to be the next to try but if its broadly similar to Possess Alpha, I'll just stick with that because I've got the hang of dose, found it has a good scent and it works well with some of my other mones.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2014 11:35 AM by polarvoid.)
04-11-2014 11:34 AM

shirts321
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-08-2014 4:00 PM

I just wanted to see if anyone else had any opinions about these... I've been doing some reading on here and it seems like Nude Alpha has a "crushy" type effect. Does Possess Alpha lead to that as well? If I were going on a date, which would be best to help induce interest and a desire to hang out again? Nude Alpha because of the crushy effect or would that come on too strong? Should I start with Possess alpha on the first dates and then move to Nude Alpha? If I'm going out to a club, which would be better suited to have people interested and want to come talk to me (and potentially more)?
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2014 4:02 PM by shirts321.)
07-08-2014 4:00 PM
moe

Rep Post

07-09-2014 2:13 AM

(07-08-2014 4:00 PM)shirts321 Wrote:  I just wanted to see if anyone else had any opinions about these... I've been doing some reading on here and it seems like Nude Alpha has a "crushy" type effect. Does Possess Alpha lead to that as well? If I were going on a date, which would be best to help induce interest and a desire to hang out again? Nude Alpha because of the crushy effect or would that come on too strong? Should I start with Possess alpha on the first dates and then move to Nude Alpha? If I'm going out to a club, which would be better suited to have people interested and want to come talk to me (and potentially more)?

Hey Shirts321

If you have access to Thundr's journal, I would recommend you to have a look there. He has a post where he compares NA to Nude. If my memory is right, he recommends Nude for a first date and NA for girls that you already now.
Good luck

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

07-09-2014 2:13 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-09-2014 8:26 AM

Nude is nothing like NA, and I believe Thundr confirms this. NA is a imprinting subtle Alpha mone. Makes you an amazing guy who is aggressive and can take charge. The none makes it a little sexual as well.

Nude is completely different. It's a mood enhancer type of formula. Everyone around you gets happy and comfortable. You seem like a guy that is fun and comfortable to be around. For this reason people will want to talk to you and be your friend. It definitely creates a fun time.

Wolf is a blatant Alpha with great Trust and Respect. People will notice you and immediately recognize you as a VIP type of guy. You also seem very attractive, friendly, and a great leader. It's not as intimidating or aggressive as NA, but hits people hard and quick.
07-09-2014 8:26 AM
Dr.NotsoStrangeLove
Checking out the place

Rep Post

07-10-2014 11:30 AM

(07-09-2014 8:26 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Nude is nothing like NA, and I believe Thundr confirms this. NA is a imprinting subtle Alpha mone. Makes you an amazing guy who is aggressive and can take charge. The none makes it a little sexual as well.

Nude is completely different. It's a mood enhancer type of formula. Everyone around you gets happy and comfortable. You seem like a guy that is fun and comfortable to be around. For this reason people will want to talk to you and be your friend. It definitely creates a fun time.

Wolf is a blatant Alpha with great Trust and Respect. People will notice you and immediately recognize you as a VIP type of guy. You also seem very attractive, friendly, and a great leader. It's not as intimidating or aggressive as NA, but hits people hard and quick.

For those who have nude but don't care for it, I'm curious why. I find it one of the most effective mones for its purpose, but I've only used a sample. I'm actually looking to pick up a bottle to test more but the sample went a long way for me.
07-10-2014 11:30 AM
catatm83
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-23-2014 5:45 PM

I tried NA (2 drops) + dieneone 30mcg with my best friend for a month, at least 20 exposures of 2 hours each and I couldn't see much but when I switch to Possess magic happened... kino, sexual touches...
I'm 21, she is 18 and is in a stable relationship
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2014 5:47 PM by catatm83.)
08-23-2014 5:45 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Gel: Dosing FlexMagnum 4 483 05-03-2022 6:08 PM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
  Nude Alpha + GOA vs NA+ Dienone E J 1 606 11-21-2021 5:45 PM
Last Post: UpandComing
  Casanova VS Nude Alpha Oil dsouza 17 3,274 10-27-2021 3:44 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Nude Alpha Gel + Taboo Combo BrownFish 2 916 08-12-2021 4:41 PM