Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nude Alpha + Grail of Affection (NA + GOA)
E J
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-13-2018 10:49 PM

Would this combo be good for imprinting or would one be better off with straight dienone instead of GOA?

Has anybody tried this combo?
07-13-2018 10:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha + Grail of Affection (NA + GOA)
07-14-2018 9:41 AM

(07-13-2018 10:49 PM)E J Wrote:  Would this combo be good for imprinting or would one be better off with straight dienone instead of GOA?

Has anybody tried this combo?

I have for a bit. GOA provides more of the “in the now” sweetness reaction but I recommend to combo with dienone for more of a comfort, crushy effect. It will definitely imprint better.

I empathize more drops of NA over the dienone to work on the subconscious and eventually lead your target to initiate contact later on. Also throw in a social to help in how you want to steer things in the conversation. I have found Glacé by Alpha Dream to be powerful yet subtle. Core by Apex Labs have worked well for some and OK for others.

A word of caution about GOA. It has been reported by forum members that prolong usage has been known to reduce libido, so think it through.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2018 12:24 PM by Mischief.)
07-14-2018 9:41 AM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-14-2018 7:33 PM

(07-14-2018 9:41 AM)Mischief Wrote:  I have for a bit. GOA provides more of the “in the now” sweetness reaction but I recommend to combo with dienone for more of a comfort, crushy effect. It will definitely imprint better.

I empathize more drops of NA over the dienone to work on the subconscious and eventually lead your target to initiate contact later on. Also throw in a social to help in how you want to steer things in the conversation. I have found Glacé by Alpha Dream to be powerful yet subtle. Core by Apex Labs have worked well for some and OK for others.

A word of caution about GOA. It has been reported by forum members that prolong usage has been known to reduce libido, so think it through.

To add on about sex drive: I am a younger man who gas a bit higher sex drive...or at the very least average (depending what average is considered these days). After 2-3 weeks of GoA testing (with a day or two combined with THU), I had no issues. Now, that is not to say that OS the same with every man, but it is noteworthy that some men have the issue and some men do not. I believe age may play an important role.
07-14-2018 7:33 PM
JoeJevarah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2018 10:53 PM

Do you guys think a (NA + GOA + L2K) combo could be used to create something similar to as33156's falling in love combo (NA + Glace + Dienone)?

Would 2 drops GOA and 3 sprays L2K contain 50mcg dienone or more?

Also thinking adding XiSt 2 sprays.

Combo is for a target I am gonna be spending +10hrs every day for 3 days in a conference (lectures + social breaks).

I am the only one she knows who is going to that conference and we are pretty close friends (probably FZed but we flirt a little still), and she is the shy introvert type that doesnt like mixing with new people alot, so she will cling to me most of the time.
11-18-2018 10:53 PM

arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-18-2018 11:45 PM

(11-18-2018 10:53 PM)JoeJevarah Wrote:  Do you guys think a (NA + GOA + L2K) combo could be used to create something similar to as33156's falling in love combo (NA + Glace + Dienone)?

I think the L2K will conflict directly with the NA, and is pretty much unnecessary otherwise. You have enough social (see friendzone) going on already. Amplifying the sexual with NA and a bit of GOA would be enough to set the bomb off so long as there's one to be set off in the first place.

Personally i would go NA + New Pheromone Additive, theres a bit of dienone in the New Pheromone Additive already from what i've read, i think my experiences confirm, but this takes things way into sexual crush territory. You already have the comfort of familiarity, use the mones to build up sex now.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2018 11:45 PM by arrhenius.)
11-18-2018 11:45 PM
JoeJevarah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-19-2018 3:38 AM

I don't have New Pheromone Additive, the ones I mentioned are the only ones I have.

Would 3 drops GOA contain 50+mcg of dienone?

If I buy something on top of those, it would be Glace NOS.

Also New Pheromone Additive would be too sexual for the setting of the conference, and I can always add more drops of NA to increase the sexual vibe.
11-19-2018 3:38 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-19-2018 5:40 AM

Mischief gives very good advice regarding GOA and NA.I can confirm the faster and more direct results from that combo but I can't confirm the comparison with NA+A1 because I haven't used it for imprinting.I can say that NA+GOA draws attention quickly, attention that looked to me as deep and I'm saying this because it looks like it draws attention disproportionately from women in a relationship (boring or satisfying one-I don't know).I don't know why straight A1 would provide more crushy effect than GOA but yeah it might be true.Mischief?Any thoughts on that?

Dosage was 2 drops NA+2 drops GOA.
Dosage for NA+A1 imprinting was 1 drop NA+20mcg A1 or 2 drops NA + 30-40mcg A1.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-19-2018 5:40 AM
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-17-2018 1:59 PM

Interesting. I'd like to know more about na:goa as well. Waiting for my styles from apex to come in the mail. I read some cool things about it mixed with goa. Ascend with goa also caught my eyes as well.
12-17-2018 1:59 PM

seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-18-2018 3:57 AM

I've done testing on both of these mixes for quite some time. For me personally i've seen more results using NA + A1(By LAL).

The A1 by LAL is hands down the best A1 i've ever used in terms of results and lack of self-effects.
Not to say that GOA isn't good because it is the second best A1 that i've used but the price also reflects.
GOA and LAL A1 give different vibes for me. LAL A1 doesn't give that much of a crushy feeling like GOA but a deep connection feeling.
It also comes off more natural and definitely Geary wasn't joking when adding A1 to NA.
This has got to be the best combo i've ever used in terms of seeing results with women.

I've worn NA + A1 around alot of girls in closed environments cars mostly.
Most of the time in the car rides they would feel comfortable and completely spill their beans to me.
Wearing this combo around a girl a couple times almost guarantees that they will develop feelings for you.
Unless you act like a complete asshole or do things completely against the vibe that NA + A1 creates.
I've had awkward moments that turned quite bad with this combo on as well.
Humans are very intelligent and powerful if they sense something is not right no pheromones in the world will change that.
Pheromones are only here to help highlight or enhance a social situation, but if driven wrong it can actually be worse then not wearing Pheromones.

I've noticed that while wearing Phero's if i make a situation awkward it becomes VERY AWKWARD. If i make a situation fun it becomes VERY FUN.
The difference in the effects of pheromones are only their to drive the situation towards the state you want.
For example NA + A1 is what i would call a VERY DEEP CONNECTION state. When i wear NA + A1 my aim is to create a very deep connection with the person.
NA + A1 is their to help me create that state but i still have to do the socializing and work.
When i wear DP i want to create a VERY FLIRTATIOUS State. When i wear DP around women i want to act like a kid who's curious about sex.
When i wear AV i want to create that I'M THE CATCH VIBE, so i also need to play the game of being the catch.
So when i pick a combo to wear that day i'm thinking about who i'm meeting for the day and which state would suit the people i will be meeting most.

I also don't think GOA is purely A1 there's probably other things in their that produces a certain effect that is not just A1.
So pairing it with NA might not come off as natural as using NA + A1, as there could be compoenents of NA in GOA we don't know about and pushes certain characteristics overboard.
I often feel like i give off a unbelievable vibe when i use NA + GOA like the girl is thinking this is not real.
Then again this is just my own personal experience and chemistry reaction so everyone might experience this differently.

I've honestly had the best results wearing GOA as a standalone. It really creates a very good crushy vibe adding anything else doesn't seem to add to it.
Actually draws the attention away from it.

Cheers All Happy Holidays!

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
12-18-2018 3:57 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

12-20-2018 1:01 AM

Well said !
I agree with almost everything You wrote.
Repped.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
12-20-2018 1:01 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Treasureful Shine + Grail of Affection = Another Fun Night Snoopyace 7 2,559 12-01-2020 4:27 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Possess vs. Nude vs. Alpha versions? shirts321 18 13,451 11-08-2020 8:59 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1
  Good combos for Nude Alpha BrownFish 3 1,142 05-17-2020 4:50 PM
Last Post: Q873
  ETFZ (Escape the friendzone) + Nude Alpha E J 2 1,088 03-03-2020 8:11 AM
Last Post: avi
  XIST VS NUDE ALPHA VS Grail of Affection darkangel 47 30,717 01-17-2020 5:23 PM
Last Post: Lostdreams