Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Treasureful Shine + Grail of Affection = Another Fun Night
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Treasureful Shine + Grail of Affection = Another Fun Night
10-11-2017 11:19 AM

Product name and scent

Treasureful Shine- unscented

Grail of Affection- unscented

LP: Homme cover scent applied to top of hands/side of neck and prior to application of Pheromones

Application dosage and locations

2 Sprays to tops of hands and split between each side of the neck for Treasureful Shine

3 drops split between wrists and behind ears for Grail of Affection

Enviroment tested in

Home

Time exposure

~4 hours +

Duration of effects

Longer than 4 hours

Range

~4-6' (1.5 meters)

Self effects

Felt more confident yet relaxed. More inclined to smile. Just a calm, confident upbeat feeling but nothing over the top. More focused, more eloquent. Words flowed more smoothly (Treasureful Shine's influence).

Effects to others

Elevated mood, more outgoing, much more talkative, KINO

Overall Thoughts

I was going through my big drawer of pheromones last night when I found my nearly empty bottle of Treasureful shine (HIGHLY UNDERRRATED PRODUCT, in my opinion), and decided to try out a combo that I'd had good luck with previously. About 15 minutes before my bride got home from work, I'd applied my Treasureful shine as well as adding Grail of Affection. I put both over my application of LP: Homme scent.

My bride came home from work in a rather foul mood but almost instantly after getting within my phero cloud my bride's mood started to improve. As we spent more time in proximity to each other, she started getting more relaxed and I started getting touched on the arm, back and after a few more minutes of chatting she grabbed my butt. She isn't normally big on KINO unless she is starting to feel romantic.

As the evening progressed, she remained in a very good mood and I'd occasionally catch her staring at me with dilated pupils. About 4 hours after my initial application of Pheromones, she announces that she's going to bed. I wasn't tired so I figured I'd stay up a little longer. I also figured that the pheromones must not have been effective tonight. Not every night gets to be wild jungle monkey sex night when you are in a long term relationship.

After about half an hour, I get a text from my bride in the bedroom (yes, my phone is with me almost all the time) telling me that she couldn't sleep and asked if she could, 'borrow my penis for about 15 minutes to help her sleep.' Yup. We spent about the next 2 hours wrapped around each other. There is something about the combination of Treasureful Shine and GOA (and Swoon, and pretty much everything else I've paired it with) that adds a disinhibiting factor that just adds an extra 'shine' to whatever you have on. Core works in a similar fashion but not in exactly the same way.

I really have to remember this combination to use more often. If you want something that is very bonding yet not too serious, this is a great pair of Pheromones that also work very well together, in my experience.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 11:19 AM by Snoopyace.)
10-11-2017 11:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spider-mone

Rep Post

RE: Treasureful Shine + Grail of Affection = Another Fun Night
10-11-2017 1:27 PM

You should call these combos ... pleasureful shine !

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
10-11-2017 1:27 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-11-2017 1:28 PM

(10-11-2017 1:27 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  You should call these combos ... pleasureful shine !

Ahahaha! Yes. This! Exactly. Man in love

What I really like about this combo is that it is low androstenone but it is still very effective. Seems to sneak up on your target person or persons.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 1:38 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-11-2017 1:28 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-08-2018 8:33 PM

Purely in the interest of science I decided I am going to use this combo again tonight. Going with 2 sprays of Treasureful Shine split between the tops of the wrists and sides of the neck and 2 drops of GOA over the same application points. Every time I've used this combo and it has resulted in sex, it has been a very bonding, very intense experience. For a few days afterwards my bride is extra loving and touchy with me. Kiss3

02-08-2018 8:33 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

02-08-2018 10:54 PM

(02-08-2018 8:33 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Every time I've used this combo and it has resulted in sex, it has been a very bonding, very intense experience.

Interesting. I bet if you added SXD-9 to this combo it would be amazingly sexual.
02-08-2018 10:54 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-30-2020 10:46 PM

Okay, see... THIS is why I'm glad we report on things. I have a bottle of Treasureful Shine coming and I cannot remember WHY I didn't reorder at the time?!! Oh, that's right. We phero enthusiasts are a fickle lot and tend to be going after the next newest thing. I'm glad I looked through some of these old phero reviews.

11-30-2020 10:46 PM
CNC1
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-01-2020 4:26 PM

(11-30-2020 10:46 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Okay, see... THIS is why I'm glad we report on things. I have a bottle of Treasureful Shine coming and I cannot remember WHY I didn't reorder at the time?!! Oh, that's right. We phero enthusiasts are a fickle lot and tend to be going after the next newest thing. I'm glad I looked through some of these old phero reviews.
Lol I almost did the same thing, I was going to order a new bottle with the cyber monday deal. But I had a full bottle and remembered how great it was for me.
12-01-2020 4:26 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-01-2020 4:27 PM

(12-01-2020 4:26 PM)CNC1 Wrote:  Lol I almost did the same thing, I was going to order a new bottle with the cyber monday deal. But I had a full bottle and remembered how great it was for me.

Whoo! yoohoo

12-01-2020 4:27 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  XIST VS NUDE ALPHA VS Grail of Affection darkangel 47 30,807 01-17-2020 5:23 PM
Last Post: Lostdreams
  Deciding between Grail of Affection and Dienone E J 9 1,198 12-23-2019 10:36 PM
Last Post: monequest74
  Nude Alpha + Grail of Affection (NA + GOA) E J 10 4,632 12-20-2018 3:36 AM
Last Post: Hombre
  Can anyone compare Cohesion to Grail of Affection? dorfmeister 1 2,122 09-01-2015 7:57 PM
Last Post: raikahoken