Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nude Alpha And Car Sales
Crucible
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Nude Alpha And Car Sales
01-16-2016 8:55 PM

I am VERY new to these products, in fact I am getting ready to purchase some NA. I want to know if this will help to sell cars. Also, if not then what will...

Thansk in advance.
01-16-2016 8:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha And Car Sales
01-17-2016 10:35 AM

(01-16-2016 8:55 PM)Crucible Wrote:  I am VERY new to these products, in fact I am getting ready to purchase some NA. I want to know if this will help to sell cars. Also, if not then what will...

Thansk in advance.

I'm in sales, but not car sales. Socials have given me the most consistent success in sales. For some reason alpha products get me respect, but not a lot of sales.

I would order Orbital from Apex. You can give them a good dose during a test drive.
01-17-2016 10:35 AM
Crucible
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2016 12:39 PM

(01-17-2016 10:35 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I'm in sales, but not car sales. Socials have given me the most consistent success in sales. For some reason alpha products get me respect, but not a lot of sales.

I would order Orbital from Apex. You can give them a good dose during a test drive.

Thanks bro! I will definitely look into that!
01-17-2016 12:39 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-17-2016 1:40 PM

I have excellent success with NA and Titan with a spot of GOA in sales. It appeared consistent but was a limited run. Peer to peer is much better too. I felt calm but distinguished. Keeping body language under control is kinda hard when you run a hard alpha alone.
01-17-2016 1:40 PM

Crucible
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2016 5:39 PM

Not sure what GOA is.
01-17-2016 5:39 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-17-2016 5:48 PM

Grail of affection from pheromone treasures. I'm also chasing a girl I work with so you prolly don't need it.
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

(01-17-2016 5:39 PM)Crucible Wrote:  Not sure what GOA is.

Grail of Affection from Pheromone Treasures.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

01-17-2016 7:52 PM

I used to be in sales. I feel like my weakness was that I had trouble connecting with people. Now that I have mones, that's a cinch. I wish I could turn back the clock. I bet I could've made a killing.

Crucible, why don't you tell us what your weakness is in terms of closing sales, and maybe we can give you better advice. Do you want to connect with people, establish status (might help for high status customers if you're selling Ferraris or something), or maybe make people comfortable with you? Maybe disinhibit and make people suggestible? Now that I think of it, that might really be the key. Why not try Hypnotica Social? That would disinhibit and make people suggestible. I'm only about 50% sure on the suggestibility part, but it definitely disinhibits. Or maybe Voodoo. Voodoo has some comfort and imprinting which might help over HS, but it can be kind of weird like overly introspective.
01-17-2016 7:52 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-18-2016 11:40 AM

My last point on socials...

I'm in Business to Business, outside sales....which means I walk into to offices COLD. They didn't expect me and most of the time they are busy and don't want to see me.

I also have to get to 2 to 3 levels before getting to a decision maker. The first two levels are usually female and the first level contact doesn't get paid very well and usually doesn't want to do anything to help. The decision maker is typically male.

When I wear Social/Sexuals - The ladies in the business go quiet...which is not what I want. They don't flirt (typically)...There at work and don't want to lose their job...They might have a boyfriend....The a-nol in my socials may become sexual, but I haven't seen it behave like that until the next day...if I don't clean my app points.

Sexuals - I don't wear them for this...No reason to do it.

Alpha's - I get quiet and serious when I wear alpha blends...Customers are respectful (I have had them call me sir...etc), but most didn't buy....I have tried alpha with social....a little better, but nothing has beaten social.

Socials - I have had customers engage me while I waited and go to the back (because they know the decision maker) and bring him to speak with me. I have seen a front desk person so happy (because she normally hates her job) that she begged her boss to see me. Socials got me invited to have lunch with the office (and I didn't have to pay). Socials got me referrals. Socials also keep me in a care free "flowing" mood. Why is that important? Because in sales, there is are a LOT of "NO's"...and I stay in the zone.

You still have to sell. I can sell without mones. Voodoo works, but it makes me moody and I have to add something to it....Core works really well. Orbital, so far, has worked the best. Connections is good too...but I talk too much when I have it on. Glace for me, took too many sprays...and also made me talk too much...and the smell, even covered, was too strong for me.

So for me Orbital makes people talk, bond with me, help me...after I ask a question or two. It works fast enough because I only get a few minutes to make an impression.
01-18-2016 11:40 AM
Crucible
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-20-2016 3:53 AM

I have a hard time keeping the balance between connecting with people and maintaining their respect. I need to keep both going as well as have the ability to close. Would love to make people suggestible. I REALLY need this to work. Thanks.
01-20-2016 3:53 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 2,134 796,022 09-01-2019 9:50 AM
Last Post: PDjunkie
  Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works. Interstellar 64 8,887 07-23-2019 9:31 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 86 25,699 12-30-2018 1:08 AM
Last Post: Bloodburn
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 15,370 10-21-2017 8:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
Smile F%#+n' Nude Alpha!! RoyalWvlf 12 9,102 08-07-2016 12:24 AM
Last Post: BarefootOxford