Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nothing working positively for me anymore
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Nothing working positively for me anymore
10-01-2017 5:44 AM

I am currently 27 years old. During my 22-25 years, I used only AMMO and I was getting laid first date like 90% of the time.

Ever since I ran out, androtics died, and started trying other mones, I dont think anything else has really been working as well as AMMO has been. In fact, most of them have been producing somewhat negative effects. Giving me anxiety, people getting aggressive, people getting intimidated. I dont know if i am crazy but i think that people want to see me "fail"/downfall. I think it might be the mones making people think that I think that I am "Hot shit".

I remember AMMO making me the spot light, but it was positive attention and people wanted to be my friend. But now its like not only am I getting attention, most of it is negative.

Has my natural phero signature changed?
Nothing seems to be working well anymore.

Ive tried:
Taboo
Evolve
Xist
NA
L2K
M3X
Glace
Core
Wolf
Love Boat

I miss AMMO Sad
10-01-2017 5:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Nothing working positively for me anymore
10-01-2017 7:11 AM

Ammo is little changed AFAIK, apart from scent but if you want something in the same ballpark, Alter Ego oil is much the same but with a higher Androstenone proportion, which may be more in line with your age.
10-01-2017 7:11 AM
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-01-2017 7:59 AM

And what were your doses with said mones?

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
10-01-2017 7:59 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-01-2017 10:27 AM

(10-01-2017 7:59 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  And what were your doses with said mones?

What he said. If you are looking for something similar to Ammo I'd suggest Charisma from LPMP. Same ingredients, different ratios.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-01-2017 10:27 AM

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-01-2017 3:15 PM

Age?
Gender?
Race?
Aggressiveness?
Personality?
Bloodtype?

Phone number? (JK)
10-01-2017 3:15 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-01-2017 11:19 PM

(10-01-2017 7:59 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  And what were your doses with said mones?

Between Half to one spray. I only needed half a spray of AMMO and it worked magnificently.
(10-01-2017 3:15 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Age?
Gender?
Race?
Aggressiveness?
Personality?
Bloodtype?

Phone number? (JK)

Age? 27
Gender? Male
Race? Asian
Aggressiveness? Sometimes, especially when wearing none, easily irritated/aggressive.
Personality? Introvert, chill, passive. Excels at one-on-one situations, very sexual.
Bloodtype? IDK
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2017 11:22 PM by Bodegaz.)
10-01-2017 11:19 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-02-2017 4:54 AM

Then at 27, I would almost certainly expect that you need to revise your dose. As you age, your natural pheromone output does change and the women around your age tend to get a liking for more Androstenone as well - Even Asian women, although the dose changes may be less marked.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2017 4:54 AM by polarvoid.)
10-02-2017 4:54 AM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-02-2017 8:30 AM

The problem with your Pheromone selection is that they are all passive aggressive. As in they start passive think you are friendly and interesting then it creeps in on them later on. All of them (based on what I read, didn't test all of them) seem to kick in when you spend a lot of time with a target, doesn't really work well with your personality. The thing with Ammo is it had high amounts of None but it was buffered nicely.

My advice, is either go double the amount of drops or even triple more than the recommended.

I agree with Polar, you really are missing that high buffered ~Androstenone kick. Don't be afraid to shower with that. And if you do see results, i think what you really need is a single molecule Androstenone you can layer it wit ha commercial pheromone so that you dont have to keep on using excessive amounts of those pheromones every time. It is cheaper in the long run.

{Passive personality},
Rock the Androsterone + Androstenone, test and fix the ratios

{Aggressive personality},
little bits of ~Androstenone with lots of socials,(or a social that can buffer high amounts like TAC)

{Very aggressive},
stay away from None, shower yourself with socials.

This is a universal rule in pheromones for approachability's sake
10-02-2017 8:30 AM

Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-04-2017 9:44 PM

(10-02-2017 8:30 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  The problem with your Pheromone selection is that they are all passive aggressive. As in they start passive think you are friendly and interesting then it creeps in on them later on. All of them (based on what I read, didn't test all of them) seem to kick in when you spend a lot of time with a target, doesn't really work well with your personality. The thing with Ammo is it had high amounts of None but it was buffered nicely.

My advice, is either go double the amount of drops or even triple more than the recommended.

I agree with Polar, you really are missing that high buffered ~Androstenone kick. Don't be afraid to shower with that. And if you do see results, i think what you really need is a single molecule Androstenone you can layer it wit ha commercial pheromone so that you dont have to keep on using excessive amounts of those pheromones every time. It is cheaper in the long run.

{Passive personality},
Rock the Androsterone + Androstenone, test and fix the ratios

{Aggressive personality},
little bits of ~Androstenone with lots of socials,(or a social that can buffer high amounts like TAC)

{Very aggressive},
stay away from None, shower yourself with socials.

This is a universal rule in pheromones for approachability's sake
You're suggesting I spray more? Wouldn't that cause OD/ even more aggressive behavior from everyone?
10-04-2017 9:44 PM
MMM

Rep Post

10-04-2017 9:50 PM

(10-04-2017 9:44 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  You're suggesting I spray more? Wouldn't that cause OD/ even more aggressive behavior from everyone?

There that OD abbreviation without TESTING, again! I do declare! I'd be willing to bet that LOTS of people have missed out worrying about ODing. How will you ever KNOW without TESTING? Fool

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2017 9:50 PM by MMM.)
10-04-2017 9:50 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can't afford/justify androtics prices anymore. Suggest me alternatives? Loverdose 18 7,910 02-14-2012 11:02 PM
Last Post: Gslinger