Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nothing working positively for me anymore
Spider-mone

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nothing working positively for me anymore
10-12-2017 2:44 PM

(10-12-2017 2:36 PM)TomP Wrote:  I can't remember the name but it's a compounded pheromone.

I checked and it is still on Ebay.

How do you know its still on ebay if you don't remember what its called ?

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
10-12-2017 2:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-12-2017 6:58 PM

Lol Spidey ignore the troll, some guy trying to sell snake oil if u take a look at his last 3 posts
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 7:02 PM by kocik2000.)
10-12-2017 6:58 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-12-2017 7:18 PM

(10-12-2017 2:36 PM)TomP Wrote:  It is a compounded pheromone that is listed on Ebay.

Compounded??[/b]
10-12-2017 7:18 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

10-12-2017 10:41 PM

(10-12-2017 2:36 PM)TomP Wrote:  I read your post and just wanted to make a suggestion. I have found only one product that is more effective for me than anything else. It is a compounded pheromone that is listed on Ebay. It works like magic for me I just wish it was a little less expensive. I can't remember the name but it's a compounded pheromone. It is in a blue glass bottle and might be made by someone who works at the medical school in Dallas where it is shipped from. I am older but have scored ever time I have used the product so I guess I shouldn't complain about price. It come in 2 oz bottle and just two or three sprays at a time works all night. I'm not what you would say to be the greatest looking guy but that hasn't slowed me down any. Also a sense of humor helps. Get some one liners remembered. Don't forget to complement all the girls in some way. The cost was 104.13 that I do remember. I checked and it is still on Ebay. It is shipped from the Dallas TX area. I think the medical school uses pheromones to help premature babies bond with their mothers. They must add something special to this one it does have a list of other things on the label. Anyway good luck to you. I am headed to Vegas over Thanksgiving holidays. I have found that recently divorced women go their in groups around the holidays so they can forget about their problems. Good for guys!

Okay so now you're up to 3 posts hijacking and derailing other peoples threads and and all three of them sensationalizing this eBay product shipped from a company in Dallas. Guess where I'm from? Now guess who administers this forum? Now guess what I think about your bullshit claims?

That post reeks of bullshit! You couldn't remember the name of the product but you were able to check and see that it's still available on eBay? Exactly how in the fuck is that possible?

If there were any legitimate company or individual on ebay selling pheromones out of Dallas, I kind of think I probably would have gotten wind of them at some point in the last 8 years that I've been running this forum, and yet in all these years I know of nobody in Dallas selling, creating, synthesizing or having anything at all to do with pheromones or putative molecules showing any sort of pheromeonal properties, with the exception of one Company in Canada that fulfills U.S. orders out of a Warehouse in Ft. Worth.

Give us a product name, give us a company name and cite specific examples of experiences using this wonder product! Or, stop posting your bullshit to promote a scam company selling garbage on eBay!

Oh, and just an FYI, I was just up the road from your Plano clinic earlier today in Frisco to meet with a client and maybe the next time I've got to head up the North Dallas Tollway I'll drop by your office and we can have a little chat about pheromones. Or, maybe I believe that hypnotherapy is more of a scam science than pheromone research and the next time I'm up in the area I just skip the Plano Parkway exit and go on about my day.

So, with all of that said, you must realize that I know exactly who and where you are Mike, and unless you are willing to back up the claims you're making you should probably think about moving on and trying to find yourself another venue to look for suckers!

For those of you who may not have quite figured out what I'm insinuating, I kind of think this wonder product sold on eBay from someone in Dallas is probably sold by none other than the poster himself! Let's see if he cares to post anything at all to redeem himself, or just disappears after he realizes that he's been caught and called out on his little scam!

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with a guaranteed 100% fatality rate
10-12-2017 10:41 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-13-2017 4:36 AM

(10-12-2017 2:36 PM)TomP Wrote:  I read your post and just wanted to make a suggestion. I have found only one product that is more effective for me than anything else. It is a compounded pheromone that is listed on Ebay. It works like magic for me I just wish it was a little less expensive. I can't remember the name but it's a compounded pheromone.

I've found it!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-13-2017 4:36 AM
D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

10-13-2017 12:35 PM

Come on mikeb or TomP we're waiting. whistle

Always located directly over the center of the earth!
10-13-2017 12:35 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can't afford/justify androtics prices anymore. Suggest me alternatives? Loverdose 18 7,655 02-14-2012 11:02 PM
Last Post: Gslinger