Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nothing working positively for me anymore
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nothing working positively for me anymore
10-04-2017 9:50 PM

(10-04-2017 9:44 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  You're suggesting I spray more? Wouldn't that cause OD/ even more aggressive behavior from everyone?

If nothings working, how can you OD?

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
10-04-2017 9:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spider-mone

Rep Post

10-04-2017 10:13 PM

(10-04-2017 9:50 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  If nothings working, how can you OD?

Lol .... this reminds me of paradox's review of classic man where he states that classic man does nothing .... but his optimal dose is 2 sprays !!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
10-04-2017 10:13 PM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

10-04-2017 10:27 PM

(10-04-2017 9:44 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  You're suggesting I spray more? Wouldn't that cause OD/ even more aggressive behavior from everyone?

Maybe you're not seeing any effects because you're not using enough. Maybe one more spray is your sweet spot .... maybe 2 more sprays is your sweet spot. You'll never know if you're worried about OD. The best part of ODing will be at least now you know they're still doing something.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
10-04-2017 10:27 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-04-2017 10:48 PM

The consensus seems to be that you need to raise up your dose until something (even a negative reaction) happens.

What kind of negative attention are you getting that you mentioned in your first post?

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

10-04-2017 10:48 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-05-2017 12:02 AM

(10-04-2017 10:48 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  The consensus seems to be that you need to raise up your dose until something (even a negative reaction) happens.

What kind of negative attention are you getting that you mentioned in your first post?

Mines are definitely working. But not to my advantage. They are making people aggressive towards me, they are getting intimidated. I am making more enemies than allies from males. Women are getting more intimidated vs turned on. Etc.

Why would I put the dosage when it is already this strong at 1 spray?

Also, I know I can't handle high sprays because I used to OD from 2+ sprays of AMMO back in the day, I don't know if my age will have changed anything or not. Also I get very bad adrenal fatigue from these new products when I wear them consistently everyday.
10-05-2017 12:02 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-05-2017 12:08 AM

So you've tried:

Taboo
Evolve
Xist
NA
L2K
M3X
Glace
Core
Wolf
Love Boat

and all of them make people act more aggressive toward you? Every single one? Yeah they're gonna get intimidated, they're with a VIP.

Charisma from Love Potion is the same molecules as Ammo. Give it a try.

/bro-science

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 12:09 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
10-05-2017 12:08 AM

Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-05-2017 2:15 AM

(10-05-2017 12:08 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  So you've tried:

Taboo
Evolve
Xist
NA
L2K
M3X
Glace
Core
Wolf
Love Boat

and all of them make people act more aggressive toward you? Every single one? Yeah they're gonna get intimidated, they're with a VIP.

Charisma from Love Potion is the same molecules as Ammo. Give it a try.

I own and have tried them all. For the most part they do intimidate in some form or other.

Some intimate in a way I believe that makes people feel they are in danger. Some intimidate in ways that lead people to believe they are in the presence of a celebrity. Anyone that follows up on product reviews will know this.

When I say I am getting negative reactions an example would be that some people wouldn't acknowledge/respect me, almost like they think that I think I am hot shit and they refuse to feed into my ego. Or it is making people jealous of me.

I don't typically wear sexual mones to work. But I believe there are some left over after a date/shower/scrub. These accumulate over time and build up to create negative responses at the workplace.

AMMO felt effortless for me to close. Spraying it on actually boosted my energy and made me "more witty". All these other mones don't feel the same and in fact they kind of make me introverted/anxious. I wish AMMO was still available Sad
10-05-2017 2:15 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-05-2017 2:38 AM

Get charisma from love potion. It’s a similar formula. I think they sell samples for $6.

I’m very familiar with the celebrity aura Wolf creates. The wearer needs to adjust their approach to use some blends.

It’s still for sale. If you miss the FF21 scent, go to basemotes and you can buy Green Irish Tweed from Creed in a split for a more affordable price. GIT is what FF21 was modeled after.

/bro-science

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 2:40 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
10-05-2017 2:38 AM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-05-2017 4:18 AM

We are suggesting you re-calibrate your dose. And testing to OD is a good way to find your limits and the effective dose range in any given situation.

You are older and presumably your people of interest/people around you are now a bit older too? There is also a pretty big difference emotionally between someone in their early 20s and when they start nearing thirty. This all helps make things easier for us. Smile

Age affects your phero output and it also affects how people around you respond to Pheromones so you might well find that they are a bit more tolerant of or responsive to a different dose now.

Also on a more mature man, the effective dose range does widen a bit.

So yes, get stuck-in there and see what does well for you now. Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 4:20 AM by polarvoid.)
10-05-2017 4:18 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

10-05-2017 7:14 AM

I've never seen any intimidation with Glace or Core, in any way, shape, or form.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
10-05-2017 7:14 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can't afford/justify androtics prices anymore. Suggest me alternatives? Loverdose 18 7,846 02-14-2012 11:02 PM
Last Post: Gslinger