Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nothing working positively for me anymore
Spider-mone

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nothing working positively for me anymore
10-05-2017 11:36 AM

(10-05-2017 2:15 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  Some intimate in a way I believe that makes people feel they are in danger. Some intimidate in ways that lead people to believe they are in the presence of a celebrity.

You want the celebrity vibe... that's the whole point of mones. sounds more like you're not congruent with the signature and people are rejecting your celebrity status. So now people are probably putting you into the .... "he's a phony" .... category.

If people feel in danger in your presence, it's up to you to put them at ease. Smile a lot, tell jokes, be approachable. I've never heard of people feeling like they're in danger around a guy who's laughing, smiling and telling jokes. But I might feel uncomfortable with the guy sitting at the end of the bar who's not talking to anyone and looking around suspiciously... as in looking for hits. i'm not saying that's what you're doing ... i'm just trying to put things into perspective.

if you're getting intimidation from core and glace, i would have to say the intimidation isn't stemming from the mones.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
10-05-2017 11:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-05-2017 1:29 PM

(10-05-2017 11:36 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  if you're getting intimidation from core and glace, i would have to say the intimidation isn't stemming from the mones.

This.
10-05-2017 1:29 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-05-2017 6:45 PM

I second R-Wolf Spidey amd Jonas. I haven't seen intimidation from Glace and Core either.

Glace for me is a chatter box. Even when I don't talk, people around me just keep talking.

Core for me is a social that can be bended in any shape. Wanna talk sports? Okey what did Darren Lokyer amd Jonathan Thurston did last week end. Wanna talk about cars? Yeah mate I like a good Hummer getting dirty on the mud track. Wanna talk sexual? Yeah, me favorite position is 69 followed by a good doggy style grande finale. Smile

I believe u need to test more. Some products I can understand them first go. But some other products take me a while to understand. Like SXD-9 took me forever to understand what it does. Finally at the end, with the help of many members on this board, I got it. Smile

Take time, have fun, make jokes, laugh a lot. Like these 3 emoticons. Smile Smile Smile
10-05-2017 6:45 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-09-2017 5:11 AM

(10-05-2017 6:45 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I second R-Wolf Spidey amd Jonas. I haven't seen intimidation from Glace and Core either.

Glace for me is a chatter box. Even when I don't talk, people around me just keep talking.

Core for me is a social that can be bended in any shape. Wanna talk sports? Okey what did Darren Lokyer amd Jonathan Thurston did last week end. Wanna talk about cars? Yeah mate I like a good Hummer getting dirty on the mud track. Wanna talk sexual? Yeah, me favorite position is 69 followed by a good doggy style grande finale. Smile

I believe u need to test more. Some products I can understand them first go. But some other products take me a while to understand. Like SXD-9 took me forever to understand what it does. Finally at the end, with the help of many members on this board, I got it. Smile

Take time, have fun, make jokes, laugh a lot. Like these 3 emoticons. Smile Smile Smile

I just found out Taboo has dienone in it.Taboo is my main goto because it's the closest to AMMO and like I said previously, it worked well for me. I am sensitive to dienone and I just realized after yesterday's party that it is the dienone in taboo that is making my feel negative/depressed.. today I felt so tired and a lot of brain fog.

I think I need to stay away from anything with dienone.
10-09-2017 5:11 AM

polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-09-2017 2:37 PM

(10-09-2017 5:11 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  I just found out Taboo has dienone in it.Taboo is my main goto because it's the closest to AMMO and like I said previously, it worked well for me.

Then I'd be back to pointing you at Alter Ego oil as an alternative. It contains the same three Pheromones as Ammo but in different proportion plus its oil base makes for a smoother delivery and more elastic dose range compared to sprays. Which may help tackle some of the issues you have had with more complex products.
10-09-2017 2:37 PM
Enjayee
I'll be blunt. You'll get over it.

Rep Post

10-11-2017 11:24 PM

(10-01-2017 5:44 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  I am currently 27 years old. During my 22-25 years, I used only AMMO and I was getting laid first date like 90% of the time.

Ever since I ran out, androtics died, and started trying other mones, I dont think anything else has really been working as well as AMMO has been. In fact, most of them have been producing somewhat negative effects. Giving me anxiety, people getting aggressive, people getting intimidated. I dont know if i am crazy but i think that people want to see me "fail"/downfall. I think it might be the mones making people think that I think that I am "Hot shit".

I remember AMMO making me the spot light, but it was positive attention and people wanted to be my friend. But now its like not only am I getting attention, most of it is negative.

Has my natural phero signature changed?
Nothing seems to be working well anymore.

I miss AMMO Sad

Best two pieces of advice I could give in your situation:

1) Spray your age. Ammo was my best wingman on my wildest nights from 18-22. But being the life of the party and crushing 24's every weekend eventually comes to an end. I remember it fondly but it's not something I could go back to. You change as you age. Giving off the vibe of a 20 year old frat boy is not ideal in your late 20's.

2) Give your body a break. Pheromones can become mentally and physically exhausting when used constantly over time. The best thing I did when I was no longer seeing desired effects was to stop using them for a few weeks. Sometimes the body just needs a clean reset.
10-11-2017 11:24 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-11-2017 11:28 PM

(10-11-2017 11:24 PM)Enjayee Wrote:  2) Give your body a break. Pheromones can become mentally and physically exhausting when used constantly over time. The best thing I did when I was no longer seeing desired effects was to stop using them for a few weeks. Sometimes the body just needs a clean reset.

I totally agree. My minds been drained from exhaustive use from the past 12+ months. I’ve been needing a break.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
10-11-2017 11:28 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-11-2017 11:34 PM

Gentlemen. During ur break, me humble suggestion, and request for many others on the board, is to try amd mix EO's to make a great moneless DIY-ed cologne product that STILL generates hits.

This way, when u're ready to use mones again, ya can combine ur favorite DIY-ed cologne with the mones.

Me personal favorite so far (and I keep mentioning this blend time and time) is Amber patchouli sandlewood vanilla and coconut.

Good luck. Smile
10-11-2017 11:34 PM

Shadowx117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-12-2017 12:44 AM

You need a break
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 12:51 AM by Shadowx117.)
10-12-2017 12:44 AM
TomP - Spammer
I'm a Spammer!

Rep Post

10-12-2017 2:36 PM

WARNING: Spam post to follow

I read your post and just wanted to make a suggestion. I have found only one product that is more effective for me than anything else. It is a compounded pheromone that is listed on Ebay. It works like magic for me I just wish it was a little less expensive. I can't remember the name but it's a compounded pheromone. It is in a blue glass bottle and might be made by someone who works at the medical school in Dallas where it is shipped from. I am older but have scored ever time I have used the product so I guess I shouldn't complain about price. It come in 2 oz bottle and just two or three sprays at a time works all night. I'm not what you would say to be the greatest looking guy but that hasn't slowed me down any. Also a sense of humor helps. Get some one liners remembered. Don't forget to complement all the girls in some way. The cost was 104.13 that I do remember. I checked and it is still on Ebay. It is shipped from the Dallas TX area. I think the medical school uses pheromones to help premature babies bond with their mothers. They must add something special to this one it does have a list of other things on the label. Anyway good luck to you. I am headed to Vegas over Thanksgiving holidays. I have found that recently divorced women go their in groups around the holidays so they can forget about their problems. Good for guys!

(10-01-2017 5:44 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  I am currently 27 years old. During my 22-25 years, I used only AMMO and I was getting laid first date like 90% of the time.

Ever since I ran out, androtics died, and started trying other mones, I dont think anything else has really been working as well as AMMO has been. In fact, most of them have been producing somewhat negative effects. Giving me anxiety, people getting aggressive, people getting intimidated. I dont know if i am crazy but i think that people want to see me "fail"/downfall. I think it might be the mones making people think that I think that I am "Hot shit".

I remember AMMO making me the spot light, but it was positive attention and people wanted to be my friend. But now its like not only am I getting attention, most of it is negative.

Has my natural phero signature changed?
Nothing seems to be working well anymore.

Ive tried:
Taboo
Evolve
Xist
NA
L2K
M3X
Glace
Core
Wolf
Love Boat

I miss AMMO Sad
10-12-2017 2:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can't afford/justify androtics prices anymore. Suggest me alternatives? Loverdose 18 7,655 02-14-2012 11:02 PM
Last Post: Gslinger