Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Test- Alpha Maschio
RoguesScholar
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

New Test- Alpha Maschio
11-14-2011 4:54 AM

Just this weekend I re-visited Portland to visit a buddy of mine whom, shall I say with great respect, is rather shy with the ladies.

After a bad relationship his confidence was down, was in somewhat of a depression and just didn't think he had "it" anymore. His conversations with woman had always been rather dry, boring and rather bland to say the least after his break-up.

As I wanted to observe behavior of other females with someone else as the
"bait" I talked with Jeff and he agreed to play along with the experiment after a little coaching in his own confidence body language.

Prior to entering a club known for its "high status" woman with a higher ratio of woman to men, I had Jeff spray his neck once, and each wrist once rubbing them together. I also told him to be aware of keeping his hands OUT of his pockets and talk with his hands.........VERY IMPORTANT!

As his role model, I would approach a group of ladies, politely interrupt and ask for their honest opinion on his new "cologne" as I too was interested in buying a bottle....even though it was mine. This is a GREAT opener, is non offensive as a pick up line and right away, they get a good load of the "good stuff". Remember this tip!!

With him at my side, he offered the inside of his wrist to smell to all five of the ladies. I could see his confidence lift as he listened to ladies give compliments, many with positive facial body language of approval. We then departed and stood by an empty table nearby. The group made frequent eye contact with us. On two occasions, three ladies went to use the rest room, but went our direction on the way....away from the restroom.

On their return, they stopped by the table and engaged in a long conversation with us. I could see Jeff's smile and attitude increase as the conversation went from the basics, to more deep stuff. Two were very interested in what he had to say. They laughed at silly comments, frequently touched him and once again, all displayed body language of "sexual tension". One gal, with which he was interested in, would play with pepper shakers, her purse string and hair, all indicators that she would rather be touching HIM! WATCH FOR THIS BODY LANGUAGE!

I too had fun as I changed the topic to be for fun and flirty with Christy......one that takes practice to not sound........creepy. I suggest you look for indicators of interest and "kino" with them before you move on to this stage to "test the waters".

It was a great night for Jeff and he is amazed at the results. I could see his confidence increase and an "edge" came over him. And yes, he did leave with her number and a date for next Sat night. As for me............I stole a kiss and a feel of one of the nicest butts I have ever seen. It could have easily been more......she gave me HER number without asking. HAVE FUN WITH THIS STUFF!! Hi
11-14-2011 4:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: New Test- Alpha Maschio
11-14-2011 6:36 AM

Mate...try editing the post instead of making a new thread each time you edit.

I should add, great report and that it's awesome of you to help your friend out in such a great way. Repped Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2011 7:49 AM by Rattlesnake.)
11-14-2011 6:36 AM
RoguesScholar
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2011 5:57 AM

(11-14-2011 6:36 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  Mate...try editing the post instead of making a new thread each time you edit.

I should add, great report and that it's awesome of you to help your friend out in such a great way. Repped Smile

Thanks mate for the repp and the compliments! I get a kick out of helping others out.
I'm new to forum use and I don't really know the proper way to do things. I'm not sure if I was editing or if I was spamming in the beginning as I didn't know where to post the content and over did it.:sorry2: Should I keep all info regarding my experience with AM here?

Care to guide me through the process or direct me to " a dummies guide to forum use".
11-16-2011 5:57 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-16-2011 4:52 PM

We've all been new to forums at one point or another, generally speaking if you start a thread its a good idea to keep all related posts in that same thread (i.e. all your testing with a certain product or the results of using a certain method of applying etc etc).

Also, you might want to consider starting a journal which myself and I'm sure others would be interested in reading Smile
11-16-2011 4:52 PM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-16-2011 5:51 PM

(11-16-2011 4:52 PM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  Also, you might want to consider starting a journal which myself and I'm sure others would be interested in reading Smile

I second that!
11-16-2011 5:51 PM

RoguesScholar
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2011 6:08 PM

(11-16-2011 5:51 PM)extraballislit Wrote:  I second that!

Ask and you shall receive! I'll set a journal up as in the near future, I'll have some samples from Chris to test out.........besides.......I like to write so that is a great idea. I think I saw a journal section somewhere on here. I'll find it. STAY TUNED!!

WILD night of club fun and after hours parties=Alpha Maschio by Alpha Dream

Close contact date at a pub=Nude Alpha by AL +A1

Dates with dinner=Glace by AD + A1

House get together parties with friends=Glace

At the office=Wolf by AL

11-16-2011 6:08 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-25-2011 2:42 PM

Great post hehe. Props for helping your friend out like that. I like your smell my cologne tactic, that made me laugh. What a great way to dose 'em haha. Diablo I'll have to find these journals of which you speak ;)

[Image: 3TCy.gif]
11-25-2011 2:42 PM
RoguesScholar
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2011 7:25 PM

Thanks eye.......Stay tuned as I plan on doing some studies on ADs "Charme" for the ladies. I would like to see if somehow I can come up with a formula that might induce their tips.

Remember the "what do you think of this new cologne?" opener. Like you said, it is a great way to dose them up. Let me know how it works for you man! AM rocks for me with two sprays btw....one to wrist rubbed together, one to neck

WILD night of club fun and after hours parties=Alpha Maschio by Alpha Dream

Close contact date at a pub=Nude Alpha by AL +A1

Dates with dinner=Glace by AD + A1

House get together parties with friends=Glace

At the office=Wolf by AL

11-28-2011 7:25 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Maschio guidance please Denwen900120 69 30,526 12-17-2015 12:40 AM
Last Post: bolacroc123
  First Mone- Alpha Maschio. Review/Questions rosebudd 37 20,593 03-24-2015 7:45 AM
Last Post: Johss
  Alpha Maschio/Glace Review GettingStarted 5 5,949 05-18-2014 5:40 PM
Last Post: Turbosmart
  Alpha-Maschio lay reports? Paradox 21 19,806 01-05-2014 4:50 AM
Last Post: TheMax
  Revised Alpha Maschio is a keeper!!!!! kmacc45 11 13,495 10-29-2013 3:37 PM
Last Post: Himeros