Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
My formal review on "The Hookup"
Fiedler
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: My formal review on "The Hookup"
09-23-2016 4:27 PM

(12-05-2014 1:51 PM)KonichiwaChitsu Wrote:  I am a good looking dude, 6 foot 1, 6 pack abs, fit, dark hair, blue eyes, sexy as fuck I'd say, and the girls be checking out my junk when I wear sweat pants. I don't mind...This is particularly true when I walk by and they get a good whiff of my manliness.

Hahaha, sorry for offtop, but are there in this forum any redheads with pimples or ugly and overweight guys?

When I read certain threads here, I think, that all of you are straight from the cover of colourful magazine? And I've been to U.S. and few Western countries and I know what the Average Joe looks like....

Why do you wear mones if you are that good-looking? Does anyone from has these great results looking like Woody Allen or Jason Alexander? Sorry for being a bit cynical today....
09-23-2016 4:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MrNoGame
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-24-2016 6:39 AM

(09-23-2016 4:27 PM)Fiedler Wrote:  Hahaha, sorry for offtop, but are there in this forum any redheads with pimples or ugly and overweight guys?

When I read certain threads here, I think, that all of you are straight from the cover of colourful magazine? And I've been to U.S. and few Western countries and I know what the Average Joe looks like....

Why do you wear mones if you are that good-looking? Does anyone from has these great results looking like Woody Allen or Jason Alexander? Sorry for being a bit cynical today....

Your not alone in thinking this. Ive hired a team of private detectives to check out all you guys to make sure you look as good as you all claim. Only joking haha.
09-24-2016 6:39 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

09-24-2016 10:43 AM

I would say I'm a great looking guy. So what!! There are plenty of good looking guys as well as gals.

Mones are for that advantage, that edge. But mones have done much more for me with learning more about women, as well as stepping my own level of game up, to which approaching and opening women have been a hobby.

Studying IOIs from the female specimen and men even, have helped me gain more and more knowledge in this understanding. Mones have simply made it easier for me to study women!

The understanding of women alone puts you at an advantage. When I used to say women are easy, It's because I understand. It's not so much a mindset, and has nothing to do with subliminals. It's simply and understanding...something learnt.

Mones have helped with this understanding. So to me, that's a plus on top of that edge that pheromones give us.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
09-24-2016 10:43 AM

EastCoastAzn
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-25-2016 6:59 PM

Physically, I'm short and stocky with no major facial blemishes but no more than a 5 or 6 in the looks department. I would guess that if you placed me next to KonichiwaChitsu, I'd look like a ugly midget. My next comment should probably should go in combo review with THU GOA but...

Used 2 sprays of THU and 1 Drop spread between wrists/neck for a social gathering. Females were super chatty and super close. Tons of kino... except for one. She was a little young though, maybe barely legal to drink. Although, she was really shy and reserved.

I think THU was doing the heavy lifting as far as the kino was going.
Physically, I'm short and stocky with no major facial blemishes but no more than a 5 or 6 in the looks department. I would guess that if you placed me next to KonichiwaChitsu, I'd look like a ugly midget. My next comment should probably should go in combo review with THU GOA but...

Used 2 sprays of THU and 1 Drop spread between wrists/neck for a social gathering. Females were super chatty and super close. Tons of kino... except for one. She was a little young though, maybe barely legal to drink. Although, she was really shy and reserved.

I think THU was doing the heavy lifting as far as the kino was going.
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2016 6:59 PM by EastCoastAzn.)
09-25-2016 6:59 PM
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-30-2016 9:58 PM

(09-25-2016 6:59 PM)EastCoastAzn Wrote:  Physically, I'm short and stocky with no major facial blemishes but no more than a 5 or 6 in the looks department. I would guess that if you placed me next to KonichiwaChitsu, I'd look like a ugly midget. My next comment should probably should go in combo review with THU GOA but...

Did you mean to say 2 sprays of THU and 1 drop GOA?
10-30-2016 9:58 PM
boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-31-2016 10:39 AM

For some reason I can handle GOA juts fine, but 1-2 sprays of THU makes me extremely depressed and borderline suicidal...Does THU have a lot of Androstadienone whereas GOA does not? Really bummed to waste a brand new bottle. Hopefully it was just a one time thing.
10-31-2016 10:39 AM
lost_summertime
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-31-2016 12:53 PM

This is what Bonadzz once said (PT owner):

"Grail of affection, Captain, Latina, and Auraental are all of the products of mine that contain Androstadienone . All other products do not contain Androstadienone ."

Could be -Androstenone is burning you. How do you feel using other high androstenone products?

(10-31-2016 10:39 AM)boyscout73 Wrote:  For some reason I can handle GOA juts fine, but 1-2 sprays of THU makes me extremely depressed and borderline suicidal...Does THU have a lot of Androstadienone whereas GOA does not? Really bummed to waste a brand new bottle. Hopefully it was just a one time thing.
10-31-2016 12:53 PM

boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-31-2016 4:33 PM

(10-31-2016 12:53 PM)lost_summertime Wrote:  This is what Bonadzz once said (PT owner):

"Grail of affection, Captain, Latina, and Auraental are all of the products of mine that contain Androstadienone . All other products do not contain Androstadienone ."

Could be -Androstenone is burning you. How do you feel using other high androstenone products?

Most likely. This makes a lot of sense because I can't wear Captain either. Not sure what to do with two full bottles of products which make me such a miserable person to be around. I keep going back to PT because 1-2 drops of GOA seem to do just fine with me...
10-31-2016 4:33 PM
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-31-2016 5:29 PM

(10-31-2016 4:33 PM)boyscout73 Wrote:  Most likely. This makes a lot of sense because I can't wear Captain either. Not sure what to do with two full bottles of products which make me such a miserable person to be around. I keep going back to PT because 1-2 drops of GOA seem to do just fine with me...

You can just email John from PT and ask him to exchange it for a different product...
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2016 5:29 PM by DssMaster.)
10-31-2016 5:29 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-03-2016 4:12 PM

@Boy Scout. Try purposely over dosing. I read in many places time after time that our human bodies adapt to many things over time.

When I just started using Mones I kinda felt the same thing. But am usually a happy go lucky guy. So I didn't even realize it.

But over the course of about 9 years of mone using, I've grown to adapt to the smells and all. I don't get head aches, lethargy and depressions from Mones any more.

I rekon it'll be a challenge at first. But give it a try. If worst comes to worst I agree with DssMaster. Ask Jhon to exchange to something, John's pretty good with customer service.

Good luck.
11-03-2016 4:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 34,331 06-06-2017 12:34 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone