Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
My formal review on "The Hookup"
Diegoboy
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My formal review on "The Hookup"
11-24-2014 12:02 AM

(11-23-2014 3:51 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  I pretty much agree with all of that and will be writing a review on the same product soon! Very nice report!

popcorn
11-24-2014 12:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2014 4:13 AM

(11-23-2014 2:42 PM)KonichiwaChitsu Wrote:  Twas a long time before Christmas,
but the snow was still there.
A package came in the mail,
I nearly ripped out my hair.
"Pheromone Treasures" The label had said,
With a chest inside I thought I was dead.
Packaging so elegant, so nice and so clean.
I thought to myself; but what does it mean?
I open the chest to reveal the Gold inside,
This product called "The Hookup" was going for a ride.
Several days of testing is what I instilled,
And everything I wanted, is the position it filled.
"Here's a free product" was the post I read,
A review I had promised, and here's what I said:Clapping

I wish I could keep the poem going, but now it's down to business. Big Grin
PS: The Label had actually said "P.Tres" for discrete shipping, it just wouldn't sound right in the poem.

My original post claimed that I had wanted to try dunamis duo, however after going on the Pheromone Treasures website, and checking out all his products I decided to change my decision to something I could use to bring home ladies the same night. It didn't take long to see the professionalism displayed in the website. The website was Clean, easy on the eyes, easy as hell to navigate and showed a great amount of knowledge in every aspect. RECOMMENDED DOSE?! I HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT! A FRICKIN CHART ILLUSTRATING PHEROMONE ACTIVITY OVER TIME!?!?!?! this is sorcery. I don't even know where to begin. I'm impressed.

After i decided I wanted to try "The hookup" instead, I pm'd John and he switched it for me just like that. Very easy, and very good communication. An excellent first impression. Kudos.

Ok, so now to the product. It was delivered within a few days, and for real it came with a treasure chest...with gold inside. It was a gold silky fabric covering a blue and gold bottle, and it was a perfect fit. It was beautiful, a work of art. I had tears of joy :,)

All that being said, me and "The Hookup" became good friends. We go everywhere and do everything together now. I almost wanted to name the bottle, but I just couldn't. The self effects of this product are immediate. I instantly felt more confident in my self, a little bit assholish as well but not in a bad way. I found myself doing things I don't normally do IE: striking up conversations with neighbors who I've seen a million times but never talked to. Not even thinking about it. I had no hesitation, no last second doubting myself.

I'm gonna be 100% honest here, the first day I used this product It actually scared me. The product I got is unscented, but it definitely has a pleasant smell to it. I put on 3 sprays that day and was going out with some friends. Before I even got to the bar I had two people ask me what cologne I was wearing because it smelled good... That's fine, I agree. But when the girl in the car (who is my friends gf) got a whiff of it....well...let's just say she was hovering around me all night, and was not very focused on him. This is why it scared me. I wasn't even trying. I was trying not to destroy my friendship. No I didn't do anything, no I did not flirt with her. There were a few other girls that met up with us that night. Two of which I didn't know, one of which I share a certain history with, and has feelings for me due to a six year half relationship with a "who-wants-what" kind of confusion. Complicated, i know....but basically it means she made the other girls there (who displayed great interest in me after just a few words were said) unavailable that night as they were staying with her. She cock blocked me because she knew what i was up to. Not wanting to start drama I let it be.

Words of advise: I don't think "the hookup" should be used around your friends gf's or ex figures with hot friends near them. It's not a bad product by any means, it's actually just so damn good at what it's designed to do: Bang Bitches that night. The only thing that stopped me was my conscience.

Using my own advise, I went out a few more time's since then with only my single friends and it's literally the same everywhere I go: If I talk to a girl, she is interested. If i'm sitting at a table with people, I'm the alpha. The center of attention. When a server comes to our table she talks to me, touches me, and is very friendly with me, while basically ignoring the others there. This remains the same even during peak hours when the place is busy. This is why "the hookup" is now one of my best friends. And I take it everywhere. Not saying life sucks without it...but it is definitely a little bit more fun with it ;) I have acquired 3 phone numbers, in 4 days. Could be better I know, but it's a lot for me....and brought a girl home last night....from a bowling alley/arcade. I tried something I saw on youtube P I told a girl I was thinking about how to pick up a girl I liked, and used the advise she gave me on her Big Grin she sucked it right up, and we kept mingling until she got off work. Got some ice cream, and came to my place to "watch netflix" my only regret is that there wasn't a condom inside the chest...as I had to use the one's I got in Japan, and you know what they say about Japanese people ;) No offense guys muahaha

Anyways, that's my review based off of 4 days with the product. I am thoroughly enjoying it, and when it runs out, I will continue to use it. I trust Pheromone Treasures knows exactly what they're doing with mones and I already ordered Desi as well. Partly because I've never seen pheromone companies target so many ethnicities before (Latina, Desi, Auraental) and partly because my sisters husband has a hot Indian cousin my age who is single and looking...and i'm gonna see her on Thanksgiving. hehehe. I'm just hoping I'll get it in time. I'm thinking about getting Captain as well to compare with Wolf.

Thank's John for letting me be one of the first people to try your product, and I am extremely impressed. I would recommend "The Hookup" For everyone.
I'm going to post a few pictures as well, but I have to make the file size a little smaller.

Great Review KC. Is this a pure sexual or a social sexual combination or is it more social. Is it in line of L2K,New Pheromone Additive or AM, AV or more Nude, NA, Glace, Scent of Eros .
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2014 4:19 AM by excalibur.)
11-24-2014 4:13 AM
KonichiwaChitsu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2014 1:00 PM

(11-24-2014 4:13 AM)excalibur Wrote:  Great Review KC. Is this a pure sexual or a social sexual combination or is it more social. Is it in line of L2K,New Pheromone Additive or AM, AV or more Nude, NA, Glace, Scent of Eros .

Thanks, to be honest I haven't ever tried l2k, New Pheromone Additive, or am. I have glacé and I've tried scent of Eros in the past. THU doesn't act like either of those two, not entirely, so I'm gonna go ahead and say it's a pure sexual. It didn't seem to make people want to talk any more or less to me, it just made me feel more confident and less hesitant which in turn led to better conversation. And just naturally gave me the alpha male complex wherever I was or whoever I was with. I had the impression that it just makes people wanna fuck...
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2014 1:07 PM by KonichiwaChitsu.)
11-24-2014 1:00 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-24-2014 5:50 PM

(11-24-2014 1:00 PM)KonichiwaChitsu Wrote:  ...I had the impression that it just makes people wanna fuck...

drooldroolYahooYahooYahoo

DEFINITELY gonna include this in my first purchase when it happens.Party2Girl dance

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-24-2014 5:50 PM
shakes
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-24-2014 5:58 PM

Hmm...makes people want to fuck and doesn't intimidate? I'm glad I ordered this one. Actually, it was your review that decided for me. I hate the waiting game!! Get here.....NOW! Wizard
11-24-2014 5:58 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-25-2014 4:15 AM

same here shakes leggo got hookup captain and alpha omw
11-25-2014 4:15 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

11-25-2014 8:11 AM

(11-23-2014 3:13 PM)KonichiwaChitsu Wrote:  I'm 24. My victims lie in the 21-25 age range. The girl from the bowling alley was 23 ;) I like to stay close to my own age group.

Sounds like it works the same as Core by Apex. I'll wait until one of the Vets tries it before spending $50.

I am a very good tester. I have so many useless bottles of pheromones on my dresser from about 5 different pheromone companies.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2014 8:19 AM by Paradox.)
11-25-2014 8:11 AM

MMM

Rep Post

11-25-2014 9:15 AM

(11-25-2014 8:11 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Sounds like it works the same as Core by Apex. I'll wait until one of the Vets tries it before spending $50.

I am a very good tester. I have so many useless bottles of pheromones on my dresser from about 5 different pheromone companies.

Very surprised you weren't one of those who got a FREE KIT, P.

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-25-2014 9:15 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

11-25-2014 9:40 AM

Can't wait to read the reviews of people who've gotten this. I am loving Grail of Affection. Not only does it work well around my bride but it also works just as well around women I've never met before.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
11-25-2014 9:40 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

11-25-2014 11:43 AM

(11-25-2014 9:15 AM)MMM Wrote:  Very surprised you weren't one of those who got a FREE KIT, P.

Me too! Sometimes Vendors don't want reviews. Sometimes they do. If its a good pheromone product it will flourish.

Erox is an example of a product that just didn't work. I can name alot of other products that "don't work".

I like this Vendors approach with targeting. LAL explored this aspect with Asians for Asians and others. I like targeting because some mixes only hit certain groups. Wolf + NA hits latinas hard. M512 from Hax is purported to affect African American women.

I did get a PM saying that the 5 free trial product was already sent out.

The post did what it was supposed to do which was to draw potential customers here...
11-25-2014 11:43 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 34,331 06-06-2017 12:34 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone