Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
My formal review on "The Hookup"
Brujira
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: My formal review on "The Hookup"
11-09-2016 10:41 AM

(11-09-2016 12:14 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I think he is talking about THU. Ain't he? I thought he was. Smile

Yeah I was talking about THU alone. I will attempt to try one spray tonight at class, however, when I first tested with one spray I found little to no effect. It was the same as if I was wearing just cover scent on its own. I find a more pronounced effect with two sprays. Also for the record I'm a 28 yr old white male in average shape. Attractive women usually rate me between 7-8. I'm really tempted to OD on this stuff and see what happens. I might try three sprays this weekend and see what effect that has. However, I find that 2 is the sweet spot. Maybe it's just me but I seem to get more hits from woman who are in relationships that want to cheat.
11-09-2016 10:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-09-2016 4:22 PM

(11-09-2016 10:41 AM)Brujira Wrote:  Yeah I was talking about THU alone. I will attempt to try one spray tonight at class, however, when I first tested with one spray I found little to no effect. It was the same as if I was wearing just cover scent on its own. I find a more pronounced effect with two sprays. Also for the record I'm a 28 yr old white male in average shape. Attractive women usually rate me between 7-8. I'm really tempted to OD on this stuff and see what happens. I might try three sprays this weekend and see what effect that has. However, I find that 2 is the sweet spot. Maybe it's just me but I seem to get more hits from woman who are in relationships that want to cheat.

Oh I c. No worries. Thanks heaps Brujira. Smile
11-09-2016 4:22 PM
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-18-2017 11:31 PM

Tried The Hookup in class, 2 sprays. This is the second product I tried besides GOA.

The product I received was in Vanilla scent, but it didn't smell like Vanilla. It smelled like Musk. Anyways, I arrived early in class and took a seat at my usual spot. Today was different. Normally, girls go straight to their seat after entering the classroom. Today, they walked around me taking a curve before going to their seat. It's probably the effect of the spray having a wider reach than the oil like the GOA I used.

Two girls who sat at the opposite side of the room for most of the semester suddenly sat next to me today with one on the left and other on the right. I said nothing so far and they just came. I never talked to these girls before. With GOA, I had to strike a conversation and people would come, but The Hookup feels different. I can't say what is it yet...

For the entire class, there were tons of IOIs even more than GOA. There was barely an effort on my part. Then, I started a conversation and wow.....they talked and would make suggestive remarks while the professor was lecturing. Number closed and dates on the way.

On the other hand, with a female friend who has a boyfriend, she approached me after the two girls I just met left. After a short conversation (3-5 minutes), this friend started flirting. Then, as we were walking together to the next class (10-12 minutes), she gave me a kiss on the cheek. She never does this. After she realized she gave me a kiss, she apologized and blurted out that something suddenly came over her.

Maybe I'll try the combo THA-HUG next with my target from the GOA thread...

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2017 11:44 PM by ducklingswan.)
04-18-2017 11:31 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-18-2017 11:45 PM

(04-18-2017 11:31 PM)ducklingswan Wrote:  Tried The Hookup in class, 2 sprays. This is the second product I tried besides GOA.

The product I received was in Vanilla scent, but it didn't smell like Vanilla. It smelled like Musk. Anyways, I arrived early in class and took a seat at my usual spot. Today was different. Normally, girls go straight to their seat after entering the classroom. Today, they walked around me taking a curve before going to their seat. It's probably the effect of the spray having a wider reach than the oil like the GOA I used.

Two girls who sat at the opposite side of the room for most of the semester suddenly sat next to me today with one on the left and other on the right. I said nothing so far and they just came. I never talked to these girls before. With GOA, I had to strike a conversation and people would come, but The Hookup feels different. I can't say what is it yet...

For the entire class, there were tons of IOIs even more than GOA. There was barely an effort on my part. Then, I started a conversation and wow.....they talked and would make suggestive remarks while the professor was lecturing. Number closed and dates on the way.

On the other hand, with a female friend who has a boyfriend, she approached me after the two girls I just met left. After a short conversation (3-5 minutes), this friend started flirting. Then, as we were walking together to the next class (10-12 minutes), she gave me a kiss on the cheek. She never does this. After she realized she gave me a kiss, she apologized and blurted out that something suddenly came over her.

Maybe I'll try the combo THA-HUG next with my target from the GOA thread...

Looks like ur targets r on their peak of the month. My suggestion delay the hug combo for about a week and a half. Smile
04-18-2017 11:45 PM
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-18-2017 11:58 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW! looks like you finally found yourself the right stuff. Keep the report coming. Victory
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2017 11:58 PM by lone ranger.)
04-18-2017 11:58 PM

ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-16-2017 3:13 PM

Update: Already used half of the bottle.

Although I really like this using this product, I'll have to go to a more cost effective product. It will mostly likely be an oil version of some other product

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2017 3:13 PM by ducklingswan.)
05-16-2017 3:13 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 34,331 06-06-2017 12:34 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone