Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My day "off" - pun intended, with Exotica
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1040
Thanks received:
734 thanks in 267 posts

RE: My day "off" - pun intended, with Exotica
06-18-2016 3:14 PM

(06-18-2016 12:07 PM)jb20 Wrote:  Yup.You shouldn't take marketing bs and recommendation written by a vendor too seriously.For example,they say evolve is a nigh time mix and hits fast.Truth is further from it(can wear it during day time and takes couple of hours to heat up).Always start with 1 spray then adjust your dosage(for some people it works best at 0.5 spray,others it is 2 and for others 1 spray).Steve is known for putting OD amount of mones in a 1 spray, so you have to be really careful figuring out your sweet spot.

Hi jb20!

I agree at the end of the day. It's your recommendation that SteveO's blends should start with a lower setting perhaps? I have no issues with the other blends I have from him with starting at 2 for the socials. Perhaps Exotica is more heavy hitter? Confusing. Not you, I mean the description of its designated purpose.

The recommendation can be modified the other way. Subtracting as opposed to showering. I have 11 other products from XS. What is throwing me off is that the reactions from what I remember were like I was "annoying" people. I understand that I could have a witty persona when talking, but my aforementioned statement is based from just initial 3 foot radius on presence alone.

Thanks for sharing the information.
06-18-2016 3:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
734 thanks in 267 posts

06-18-2016 3:18 PM

(06-18-2016 12:40 PM)jb20 Wrote:  Another possibility is,you produce less none and you went to beta hell with exotica.Superstition

This is could be a good call. As you've seen in my previous posts, I use more sprays than 1 for most of my mones. Not sure how much my age (41) is contributing to this circumstance, but my none levels could be lower.

I've OD'ed, but I've never BETA-ed if that's a new word.

Anybody have experience with BETA hell? If so, have you had people appear be rude to you more consistently? Frequently? (I mean with juice on...)

Interesting.
06-18-2016 3:18 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
321 thanks in 238 posts

06-19-2016 1:56 AM

(06-18-2016 3:18 PM)Androcles Wrote:  This is could be a good call. As you've seen in my previous posts, I use more sprays than 1 for most of my mones. Not sure how much my age (41) is contributing to this circumstance, but my none levels could be lower.

I've OD'ed, but I've never BETA-ed if that's a new word.

Anybody have experience with BETA hell? If so, have you had people appear be rude to you more consistently? Frequently? (I mean with juice on...)

Interesting.
When people give you the same respect as a weak homless man would get(annoyed,treat you like a piece of trash and underhand remarks),you know you are in beta hell.
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2016 2:00 AM by jb20.)
06-19-2016 1:56 AM
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
734 thanks in 267 posts

06-19-2016 10:07 AM

Okay. Today, this morning. I ran with Exotica testing again. This time 1 spray back of neck. No cover.

30 min drydown. Mopped living room floor using Swifter Jet thingy. Great stuff. Makes quick work.

Morning Tone:

Yesterday/last-night was a blast. Went to a outdoor festival. Good night. Lot's of observations and notes. A great outdoor mix: Ascend/Taboo. I'll have this write-up for another post. Remind me to talk about the port-a-john girls. :-) Pure mone experience.

Not too tired or even hung over. Nice day outside. Ready for coffee. Ready for another Exotica spin. This time, less dosage. I'm going with 1. No cover.

Self-Effects:

Calm. No pep. No lethargy. But, just dazed. I'm mentally revisiting events and conversations from last night, additionally, thinking about breakfast and what we are going to do today with no set plans. Nice day outside. Mind is all over actually.

Back to Exotica......

1. S.O. and I decide to go to Corner Bakery. On the drive, I'm looking at her in between eyes on the wheel. She's fiddling with her hair. Like she is bored. We start talking about last night. She is really calm. Seems okay, but not bubbly, not tired, not enthusiastic. She usually is more effervescent in the morning on a nice day with good sleep. We trade subjects. Agree on all things. She laughs. I laugh. It just seems a little on the plain. Even without mones, we are more wound up and jovial when in a good mood. We are in a good mood this morning. That is our personality naturally.

2. I honestly feel like I have physical energy, but can't think properly. I can't concentrate. I feel spacey. Not light-headed or even focused. The opposite. I can't really focus. Mind is wandering in-congruent thoughts. I'm calm. I'm not tired. Zoning. Not like weed, not like a cigarette buzz. Not like alcohol. This is some weird shit. I am able to type this up. Awkwardly. Randomized, if you will. I even forgot some names from last night when bringing up conversation about people in our squad of friends. - This could be somewhat normal, but it's not the same with other mones. For example: Core or Love Boat. I can chat, it's not the same. It is much less than with 2 sprays. But I would say 50% has to do with last night, 20% my body perhaps without the metabolism going yet and about 30% Exotica.

3. Enter Corner Bakery. White couple behind us. We take to long, they move ahead. No "excuse me". No "Are you guys ready?". Just oblivious to us. Husband or boyfriend looks like a preppy spoiled fuck who never got his ass beat. Girlfriend can be fuckable in lingerie, but I wouldn't because she probably would be a judgmental, needy type. Not my kind of girl. She would keep asking me to visit grandma often and always choose Disney World over Vegas. Anyhoo, I'm still wearing Exotica, so my mind is pining.....

4. S.O. is kind and won't confront douche couple. It's okay. I'm not in the mood to be assertive guy. Not a big deal. People do this. Especially, where we live. Rude muthafuckas. Move along sweet douche couple.

5. Cashier dude just looks at my girl mostly. Takes the order. He glanced at my stomach. My girl is hot, but he is not glancing my way in the face. This has happened without mones. Could not be Exotica related. But there is certainly no attraction at all with this mix. The other helpers are pacing around like lemmings. Teenager worker is finding cups as quick as she can for restock. Some golf dressed customer grey haired man with a gold bracelet and super tanned skin keeps rattling off to teenage worker girl with cups about some school event. He must know her parents or hes the rich uncle. IDK.. An older guy that has a polo shirt opened, tanned but greyish silver fuzz chest hairs creeping out in bundles. Looks like magic cob webs. Big class ring on.

6. Random breakfast, apple-wood smoked bacon eaters galore. Only one lady looked at me, but it's because she wanted to make sure she was not in my way to get some coffee. No glance back. No residual looks.

7. I probe the room. Squad of similarly clad sports girls, could be soccer team over by the windows in two separate tables. Nadda. Two asian girlies. Nadda. They look happy and cheerful. One perv dude checking them out. He gives me the "What?" look. He's wearing a stupid over sided backpack with a business attire and tie. Some church missionary? Don't care. Was testing Exotica.

8. Attractive latinas 3'O clock. Deep in conversation. They glace at my girl's shoes. Look at me, barely. Nadda. No IOI. I force the situation. I stare at the girl facing me. She looks at me. Smiles. It's the kind like, "I'm smiling at you, because I don't want you to keep creeping me out" vibe I'm getting. I disengage. Whatever is going on with this juice, I'm not liking it so far.

9. Another solid F. Not one shred of positive attraction with strangers. The two teenage soccer asians still do not pay a tit of attention to me visually at approx. 9 feet, 3 adjacent tables away. They look my way only because I'm unnerving them with my paused look. Now, I'm a jerk for doing this. They were sitting side-by-side facing the other girlies. Ages: Upper teens. Say: 16-18. They drove some parent's SUV. This is inconclusive evidence that this is or is not for attracting asians. They were too young in my testing range/evaluation. I will tell you that Dionysos and Taboo would have sparked something IOI-ish.

10. At this point, I'm going to suspend my testing of this juice solo til next week. This is not intuitively useful. I don't see a use case for this.

11. The only silver lining I can think of based on my nice conversations with SO here is that it potentially can be used for high anxious situations. I don't need this. It is a comforting blend. It is a calming blend. At 1 or 2 sprays on me, it is obviously not a social or attractant. Bullshit Pherlure at least smelled nice and generated a placebo.

Yes, I know I can combo this. I'm trying not to for the purpose of seeing how effective this is alone. I will keep the dosage at 1 for some more testing. It is better than 2.

Expect 3 or 4 more write-ups on this before I make a conclusion. This morning: F+

Addendum: I forgot the note about Indian family....anways...nadda. Only the boy with big ears looks at me with yogurt swiped on his lips.
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2016 11:42 AM by Androcles.)
06-19-2016 10:07 AM
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 22 posts

06-19-2016 11:51 AM

I like your write ups Androcles!

Dous your SO know about your mones? If so what does she think about it?

Currently owned
  • Alpha Dream: Corpo. Glace, L2K v1. 2016. 2 scented samples of AM
  • LAL: Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude. AVand BW samples

What i want to try next
  • Apex: M3X, Core
  • Pheromone XS: Taboo, Xist, Cohesion
  • Pheromone Treasures: Captain, Alpha Treasure and various others!
06-19-2016 11:51 AM
Thanks given by Androcles

jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
321 thanks in 238 posts

06-19-2016 4:06 PM

If it doesn't work, send it back for a refund before 45 day period.
06-19-2016 4:06 PM
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
734 thanks in 267 posts

06-19-2016 8:32 PM

(06-19-2016 4:06 PM)jb20 Wrote:  If it doesn't work, send it back for a refund before 45 day period.

Yeah. I made a bad decision and removed the labels having confidence that other XS blends served me well in other products; so maybe Exotica was going to be a hit.

I'll keep. It's okay. It's not about the money. Like I said before, I've throw away more on alcohol and had nothing to show. And I never learned my lesson with alcohol. :-)

At least I can keep testing Exotica, maybe combo this later on. I'll still do more write-ups, even if they continue to grade F. I hope not.

Next up, I think I should do 1/2 spray testing soon. The point of all this is to note my experience. If nobody else has this experience then it's just me that's the issue. But Okay, I learned some stuff.

If others have experience with Exotica like this, maybe this report could mean something or be helpful.

Maybe it can help SteveO improve the blend if many more folks have similar experiences reported and he somehow is aware.

Both of my initial impressions (report outings) were recorded during the morning. What if it works at night better, in a bar setting at 1/2 spray. We'll see.

Thanks JB20!
(06-19-2016 11:51 AM)jjmoons Wrote:  I like your write ups Androcles!

Dous your SO know about your mones? If so what does she think about it?

Thanks JJmoons. No, I keep my mones a secret. She only knows of my cologne collection. She isn't nosey and really doesn't care about diggin around in my man cave. But just in case, unforeseen situations, I help the cause by removing the original labels. I then add new ones with a label maker with codes that I recognize.
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2016 8:35 PM by Androcles.)
06-19-2016 8:32 PM
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
734 thanks in 267 posts

06-19-2016 8:42 PM

I also wanted to mention from XS: Taboo, Ascend, and Cohesion works on Asians decently in my experience, more better in combos. But Taboo works good standalone too.

My ranking for Asian from best to least, standalone:

1a. Taboo 1b. Ascend
2. Cohesion
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2016 5:53 AM by Androcles.)
06-19-2016 8:42 PM
Thanks given by TheBoogieMan
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
734 thanks in 267 posts

06-25-2016 5:55 PM

Latest notes from 1 new Exotica test. This was from a couple days ago. Like I mentioned in other posts, I plan to test all summer long with
various products. Some blends bought a year ago to new stuff I recently purchased from XS and Apex. SDX-9 from LAL.

A coffee trip with 1 spray.

1 spray of Exotica alone to the back of neck. 1 spray of BOD Man "Warrior". I work from home today, so less human interaction.

I get two opportunities to potentially be around femmes, otherwise, I'm at home alone working:

1. Morning coffee at Panera Bread or Starbucks before I log into my laptop and begin work.
2. Around lunchtime another opportunity to grade reactions/take notes

My routine 30-45 min dry down.

Morning Tone:

Calm. No pep. No coffee yet. No other effects from Exotica, but the calmness. I'm in a great mood. It's sunny.

1. I choose Starbucks.
2. I more often than not see more women there in the preferred age group (25-40ish).
3. I feel good physically. I get out of my car. Feeling smiley. Today is packed. Nice. Loaded with 4-7 on scale of 10. I'm talking about the women.
4. 40s blonde, (4), perfume loaded meets me at the door. She opens it. She smiles quickly, friendly. Okay I say: "Thank you". She says, "No worries" or something like that. She held the door, but I move to let her get in front to the line. “Aw, thanks. So nice”. She digs in her purse and says no more.
5. I watched her for a moment to see if she will turn or look back. Sometimes women caught in a phero cloud, will turn halfway to make observations through peripheral vision. Or inhale more molecules unconsciously. Nadda. She just waiting to be called. All the while looking ahead. Nice legs though.
6. I look at who’s in line. Teenie-boppers 3 young girls chit chatting. I’m not interested. I don’t think they look at me other than normal.
7. Barista dude. Young dawg just takes my drink order until I can get to the cashier. He works with another girl making the drink providing her the cup with my name on it. I’ve see her before. (5) Brunette, looks Spanish. She looks at me and smiles. It’s not a none-type-smile. I don’t think. It was quick and natural. She shifts gears and plays with the Starbucks steam pedals. Concentrating on work.
8. Cashier (3), Not the emo girl I like. This is a hagly older woman. (1 on a scale of 20). She’s nice though. Probably a good person. She remembers my name. Acknowledges me.
9. Sr. Barista lady. (she loves some Core/Dion/Connections/Evolve). She used to call me sir, til that particular morning I wore that super combo a couple days ago. She now knows my name. Late 30s. Blonde. Rock N. Roll type. Complainer. 3 of 10 for looks. Big smiles on her face. She seems happy to see me, but focused on what she was doing. Not the same as the other day. She quickly goes to the back carrying metal things from the machines. She doesn’t say much this morning.
10. It was packed. I scan the room for customers that are female and half-way attractive. Mostly the college girls in here are that.
11. Two indian ladies in conversation about applications at one table. One looks up, but doesn’t smile. She looks good, but I see a huge ring. I don’t have notes. So nothing remarkable.
12. Two guys, they look like they are going biking with their getup. They talk about something.
13. 2 College girls and an older girl , big sister?. Older girl looks at me and looks back again. No smile. Possible IOI? Not quite mone related? She was at least 10 feet away. The other two younger college girls look at me quickly. They are cute. Probably 20-22. Nice bodies. I head towards them because they are waiting on coffee like I’m about to. They are all hot, easily 7 or 8s. Nice bodies. All brunette. The older girl has implants. 30s somewhere? All Caucasian. They get their drinks and leave. No other looks.
14. 40s blonde from #4, gets her shit and heads towards the door. Before she leaves, she swivels past me, looks me in the face, she big-smiles me and says “Have a great day!”
15. More women in line. All about 5s. Professionals. More come in. I’d say at least a dozen people in here minus the worker bees.
16. Spanish barista looks at me leaving. She may think I'm cute. Maybe not.
17. No other notes. No Asians today.

This is not a definitive test with Exotica. No asians around doesn't help.I wasn't there for more than 20 minutes. Just a routine morning with it on. JB20 potentially led me on to something. Maybe I produce low none. Could boost this Exotica with Evolve or Ascend or Enone25 or M3X???

Anyways, take it for what's worth. Exotica 1 spray. Nothing remarkable in the morning.

*Addendum

For lunch I went to Harris Teeters for a Deli sub. Older lady made and served. She was friendly. But it wasn't "that" kind of friendly. Just customer service kind. Nothing remarkable. Paid for in self-checkout. Cashier teenager girl just glanced at me and smiled. Nothing special.
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2016 11:41 AM by Androcles.)
06-25-2016 5:55 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2535
Thanks received:
1788 thanks in 838 posts

09-13-2016 7:41 PM

I agree with Androcles. Exotica doesnt have the same reactions on people like the other products. But am not satisfied with the tests ive done so far. Even at 3 sample sprays am not getting any self effects. But then again when it comes to self effects AM by AD is the only product I get selfies which is a calm but in control feeling. Am 32 sri lankan decent. Am testing it with a sample bottle though. So the amount a sample bottle sprays is a lot lower to the actual bottle. But still possible to gauge how much you're spraying. Can somewhat agree that 2 sprays of sample bottle is somewhat equivalent to 1 spray of the actual bottle. BTW this is a free sample bottle I received from SteveO. So am not complaining, am observing and reporting. Am thinking MAY BE we need to tweak it a little bit.

Tried one spray of the sample bottle, nothing at all. 2 sprays also nothing at all. 3 sprays of sample bottle (1.5 actual bottle am assuming) has an actual NEGATIVE effect. And when I mean a negative effect I mean one that repels people. Both males and females. I went to the grocery store and the guy at the cointer ACTUALLY said to me I refuse to serve you. Wtf?? Never in my whole life that ever happened to me before. But there's a bit of history with that guy. Once before I told him that I've seen him somewhere before. So he refused to serve me cos I said to him that I've seen him somwhere. I wasn't trying to be rude when I said that. But I guess he took it the wrong way. Lol. Oh well. But in all fairness, workers in that Woolworths in Toowong (where I live) are all weirdos. Well most of'em anyway.

Exotica at 3 sample bottle sprays I have a feeling that I come across as the biggest jerk imaginable. (DEFINITELY NOT THE PERSONA I AM) not saying am the cuddliest coala bare either. But am definitely not the jerk persona either. Am somewhere in between. I guess if I need everyone to shut up and leave me alone then it's one of the best products. May be I need to combine it with other products to get the desired effect.

Anyway still at the testing phase. I haven't given up with exotica. But am close to. With pheromones I can absolutely see results with good products. This is by far one of the worst in my opinion. But I WANT it to work. Any idea if exotica is meant to be a standalone or a part of any combo?

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
09-13-2016 7:41 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Finally made the jump -- Exotica XS, XS100 LE, Odyssey XS, Cohesion txi0m 14 5,746 07-21-2017 6:04 AM
Last Post: Kalzon
  Exotica paradigmshift 14 7,552 07-18-2014 10:43 PM
Last Post: fero-man
  My take on Exotica after going through half a botte. John Schlongfellow 4 2,340 01-30-2013 10:44 PM
Last Post: John Schlongfellow