Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My day "off" - pun intended, with Exotica
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 22 posts

RE: My day "off" - pun intended, with Exotica
06-17-2016 12:39 PM

Androcles. What motivates you to continue using mones in public and meeting people (especially sexual mixes) when you are in a committed relationship?

Reason I ask is because I'm in a similar position and wondered if our reasons are similar.

Currently owned
  • Alpha Dream: Corpo. Glace, L2K v1. 2016. 2 scented samples of AM
  • LAL: Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude. AVand BW samples

What i want to try next
  • Apex: M3X, Core
  • Pheromone XS: Taboo, Xist, Cohesion
  • Pheromone Treasures: Captain, Alpha Treasure and various others!
06-17-2016 12:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Androcles
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1040
Thanks received:
734 thanks in 267 posts

06-17-2016 2:47 PM

(06-17-2016 12:39 PM)jjmoons Wrote:  Androcles. What motivates you to continue using mones in public and meeting people (especially sexual mixes) when you are in a committed relationship?

Reason I ask is because I'm in a similar position and wondered if our reasons are similar.

Hi JJmoons!

1. I like attention, always have.

2. Being committed means I am taking a controlled risk using mones. Risk of being in a position where I can do the right thing or not, make the right decision at moments of temptation. I understand that. In the last 3 years, I have NOT compromised my relationship at all. Only enhanced it. I've also de-escalated opportunities. I'm 41, It's easier than Androcles @25 and horny. My girl means the world too! :-)

3. I like being attractive. Who doesn't? Not just with personal magnetism, but physically attractive to women and men. I'm not gay or bi..fyi. I swing one-way and that swing has been augmented with a locking mechanism to prevent lady-boy confusion. Seriously, women only. LOL. But some relationships improve if people see you as the person to be around: Woman or Man.

4. If you read through some of my posts, I've probably stated I prefer socials. I don't consider M3X, Evolve or Ascend to be uncontrollable even though they have sexual components. They add an aura of attraction.

5. Why do men enjoy drinking with other women, sometimes at the exclusion of their wives present? It's fun. If you have the right woman in your life, its all good and there is trust. There is risk there for some "somethin, somethin". Same can be understood with being a good listener dude to a women who just caught her man cheating. She can be vulnerable and give you a one night stand because she trusts you and doesn't want to hurt...Just saying...

6. Mones potentially are similar in effects (socially) as alcohol from my perspective, but I think mones are vastly superior and the science is significantly better these days. I'm not talking about chemistry. I'm talking about end results.

7. I have the right personality for usage.They go hand in hand with my interactions with people. 90% of your ability to improve your life will depend on being around people. If you can develop yourself, ALL of your life, you can enjoy it. Be happy. Be successful. Help others. Cure emotional ailments and weaknesses that life may have introduced to you the people you car about. Not all.

When 2nd grade recess, bully, Johnny boy pulled my hair, threw me down and he threw my lunch box, (I didn't want ham and cheese soggy anyways, but my animal crackers! :-() I didn't have Titan on. I just took off my shoe and smashed his face as many times as I could. I was scared. I managed to randomly hit his ear. It turned purple the next day. Kids laughed at him. He never fucked with me again ever. I don't remember if he bothered anyone else. He might be on this forum at age 45 doing reviews about Bliss. He could have been traumatized by me. Fuck.

Special note: They were a good pair of HI-TOP Adidas with fat-laces, striped. My dad grounded me, but was proud. My mom. No.

8. Its not all about sex either. Not far from it. Moderately... It's also not about creating a new religion. It's a set of tools in the tool shed.

9. Why do people use deodorant? You won't die if you don't. Why do people comb/cut/dye/style their hair if they are married? Why do women where tight-camel-toe exposing legging/pants when they are married? Why do married women dress sexy with high heels at the office but just plain, sloppy sweats with their husbands on the weekends? There is hella risk there for attracting a Mr. Right in fantasy that will never arrive at the office. Its about looking good to feel good. Yeah, you don't have to use mones. I CHOOSE to.

10. People like to feel good regardless of the tool that helps. Make no mistake. I have plenty of other healthy hobbies, but none more impacting than this self-help set of juices. Hence my time/money spent with all this.
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2016 3:00 PM by Androcles.)
06-17-2016 2:47 PM
Thanks given by kalpan56, jjmoons, roseboudoir
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
321 thanks in 238 posts

06-17-2016 3:45 PM

Always start with 1 spray when using Steve's stuff.
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2016 3:46 PM by jb20.)
06-17-2016 3:45 PM

jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 22 posts

06-18-2016 5:03 AM

Mostly the same reasons as me then buddy!!!

Currently owned
  • Alpha Dream: Corpo. Glace, L2K v1. 2016. 2 scented samples of AM
  • LAL: Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude. AVand BW samples

What i want to try next
  • Apex: M3X, Core
  • Pheromone XS: Taboo, Xist, Cohesion
  • Pheromone Treasures: Captain, Alpha Treasure and various others!
06-18-2016 5:03 AM
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
734 thanks in 267 posts

06-18-2016 8:01 AM

(06-17-2016 3:45 PM)jb20 Wrote:  Always start with 1 spray when using Steve's stuff.

Are you telling me with a one-liner that the G.O.A.L.S system as is shouldn't be followed ? It specifically reads two to three, plus. In hind-sight, I could have tried 1. Woulda-coulda-shoulda.

It would have been nice to add some details to your message so I can interpret your fantastic advice and meaning context as intended. But okay. I assume you mean well as a Pherotruth Serious-Poster-level forum friend and not Veteran Forum Arrogant Hero subversively, passively insinuating I did the wrong thing?

In the vendor protection forum universe, if a product doesn't work for a person 100%, it's the person that's not working right? Or in the normal universe, the product is not 100% as advertised.

This thread was started to explain as much as I could remarkably remember that Thursday morning, that each encounter with people was seriously unlike any other mone experience I've used. Even the worst ones for me, generated some positive components. I know the drill. I know what is observable. I'm a noob to Pherotruth, not to mones and life. Just need to get that out there. :-) I mean well. I hope it comes off well.

I OD'ed a couple times with Evolve. Fought with my girl. But I noticed I got a "Deer in the headlights" at Walmart. Mostly ghosting people. That evening, the one old asian man followed me around restocking shelves he stocked. I think he just wanted to be near me, but didn't care about why. More Dr. Shoales-like shoe inserts on the shelf hanging clip please! I just watched you fill that entire section. But okay, you can sniff my Evolve cloud. I wore too much that night cause I wanted to turn on my girl. It made her agitated. lesson learned.

If your intention was good..... Thank you JB20! You rock! Evolve rocks! Exotica doesn't rock.....yet? Not holding my breath.
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2016 8:36 AM by Androcles.)
06-18-2016 8:01 AM
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 475
Thanks received:
1323 thanks in 562 posts

06-18-2016 10:22 AM

(06-18-2016 8:01 AM)Androcles Wrote:  I wore too much that night cause I wanted to turn on my girl. It made her agitated.

What was the dosage that made her agitated? and how many hours was it after initial application?

P.S. Are you wearing BW today? lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
06-18-2016 10:22 AM
jb20
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
321 thanks in 238 posts

06-18-2016 12:07 PM

(06-18-2016 8:01 AM)Androcles Wrote:  Are you telling me with a one-liner that the G.O.A.L.S system as is shouldn't be followed ?

Yup.You shouldn't take marketing bs and recommendation written by a vendor too seriously.For example,they say evolve is a nigh time mix and hits fast.Truth is further from it(can wear it during day time and takes couple of hours to heat up).Always start with 1 spray then adjust your dosage(for some people it works best at 0.5 spray,others it is 2 and for others 1 spray).Steve is known for putting OD amount of mones in a 1 spray, so you have to be really careful figuring out your sweet spot.
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2016 12:23 PM by jb20.)
06-18-2016 12:07 PM

jb20
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
321 thanks in 238 posts

06-18-2016 12:25 PM

(06-18-2016 10:22 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  P.S. Are you wearing BW today? lol

or AscendsideLol
06-18-2016 12:25 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
321 thanks in 238 posts

06-18-2016 12:40 PM

Another possibility is,you produce less none and you went to beta hell with exotica.Superstition
06-18-2016 12:40 PM
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
734 thanks in 267 posts

06-18-2016 3:06 PM

(06-18-2016 10:22 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  What was the dosage that made her agitated? and how many hours was it after initial application?

P.S. Are you wearing BW today? lol

Hi Spider-mone!

Haven't tried Bad Wolf. Do I appear to have been based on my writing? I heard it smells like A&F fierce or Fury. I used to like that smell, the the local malls fumigate this shit and now I'm tired of it.

For Evolve, it was 2 sprays to neck. I think she is sensitive to it. She never liked AM either, almost the same reactions at 1 spray a couple years ago.
06-18-2016 3:06 PM
Thanks given by Spider-mone

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Finally made the jump -- Exotica XS, XS100 LE, Odyssey XS, Cohesion txi0m 14 5,746 07-21-2017 6:04 AM
Last Post: Kalzon
  Exotica paradigmshift 14 7,552 07-18-2014 10:43 PM
Last Post: fero-man
  My take on Exotica after going through half a botte. John Schlongfellow 4 2,340 01-30-2013 10:44 PM
Last Post: John Schlongfellow