Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Wingman Black Label review
thebigQ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 5 posts

My Wingman Black Label review
07-15-2012 4:59 PM

OK, so it looks like I am one of the few that is not having the best of luck with Wingman Black Label so far compared to the reviews I was reading on it. I am using it mostly at clubs between 1-3 sprays solo. I have also used it together with Glace, A314 and Turn Up The Heat and my results are no better than using the same amounts of Ammo from Androtics Direct, if not worse. I am perplexed, especially with the amount of pheromones it contains compared to Ammo.
I bought the 2 pack Wingman BL as part of the discount promotion recently. I will keep testing it for a while and if I keep getting the same results, I am going to see if I can get something for it in a trade since I am not interested in any other pheromone products from Hax Pheroceuticals.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2012 10:26 PM by thebigQ.)
07-15-2012 4:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow, wiserd

jontym
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 8 posts

RE: My Wingman Black Label review
07-17-2012 11:58 AM

Would have to agree with you on that one friend, I have been using WMBL since about march time and its done next to nothing for me, used it solo and together with Davidoff cool water and Joop (red) anything from 2 - 6 sprays mostly in bars and pubs.
I never got any self effects, never saw any effects from others if I did nothing and whenever I approached I just ended up in those boring interview type conversations with girls where I was asking all the questions.
I would say my game level is pretty average, by no means a PUA but not without confidence.
It seems a shame as so many people write rave reviews about this stuff and I am sure it is a good product but obviously it cant work for everyone.
Just as a matter of interest what other products have you used that have given you good results?.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2012 11:59 AM by jontym.)
07-17-2012 11:58 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, idontknow, thebigQ, wiserd, Samuraiiix
preck
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 174
Thanks received:
331 thanks in 161 posts

07-17-2012 2:49 PM

Its weird but i think it works better in the winter,the stuff looks kinda weak in hot environments unless u reaply it alot of times...

I had great results with this in winter time and absolute nothing in the summer!!
07-17-2012 2:49 PM
Thanks given by thebigQ, wiserd
thebigQ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 5 posts

07-17-2012 4:22 PM

(07-17-2012 11:58 AM)jontym Wrote:  It seems a shame as so many people write rave reviews about this stuff and I am sure it is a good product but obviously it cant work for everyone.
Just as a matter of interest what other products have you used that have given you good results?.

Well I am glad I am not the only one experiencing this. My second thought was that I had received a bad batch or placebo.
With regard to your question, my experiences have been mostly with Androtics Direct pheromones after not getting much with Pherlure (which I believe is just -none + a scent). I have had good results with

1. Androstadienone, 30mcg or more for comfort with the ladies. I am one of the lucky guys that does not get bad side-effects with Androstadienone .
2. Glace, 2-4sprays as a social pheromone to help open ladies up. Glace is excellent and I wrote a review here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-Fastburn...ace-review
3. 1-2s MX297 + 2x Ammo
4. A314 + 4s IS for work
5. 1s Instant Gentleman + 1s p75 for church and other similar gathering
6. 1s Turn Up The Heat + 10mcg TAC for awesome sex in the bedroom
7. 2s p96 for comfort in clubs with other mixes. Lately I have been using Androstadienone instead.

I am looking to purchase Wolf from Liquid Alchemy Labs as a substitute for A314 in clubs or less formal settings. I am also shooting to buy and test Alpha Maschio from Alpha Dreams and Aqua Vitae from LAL to replace 1s of Turn Up The Heat in mixes at a club as I have read good things about them. Hopefully they do not disappoint. I hope this helps you.

07-17-2012 4:22 PM
thebigQ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 5 posts

07-17-2012 4:28 PM

(07-17-2012 2:49 PM)preck Wrote:  Its weird but i think it works better in the winter,the stuff looks kinda weak in hot environments unless u reaply it alot of times...

I had great results with this in winter time and absolute nothing in the summer!!

preck, you may be on to something, because like you I noticed it is very soft/weak at 3 sprays if non-existent. How many sprays are you thinking of to get good results in the summer. I will test this again in the winter time to verify your winter results.

07-17-2012 4:28 PM

preck
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 174
Thanks received:
331 thanks in 161 posts

07-18-2012 1:10 AM

(07-17-2012 4:28 PM)thebigQ Wrote:  preck, you may be on to something, because like you I noticed it is very soft/weak at 3 sprays if non-existent. How many sprays are you thinking of to get good results in the summer. I will test this again in the winter time to verify your winter results.

Int the summer and in the clubs i shower myself wit the stuff 6-7 sprays and then reaply it,its the only way to get results
07-18-2012 1:10 AM
Thanks given by thebigQ
Wingman
Vendor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 8 posts

07-18-2012 6:41 AM

I think the analysis of summer/winter is valid for most, if not all pheromone products. No one pheromone formulation can be effective for all people in all climates. I would say skin chemistry and humidity account for 100% of "great" results as opposed to "average" results.

In fact, we developed our M512 oil specifically for hot and humid climates. Wingman Black Label contains the same pheromone molecules as M512, but without oxytocin. As you know, oils are more concentrated and last longer on the skin, so the pheromone cloud would be more noticeable to both the wearer and others.

Black contains 9 molecules, plus oxy - 24mg/bottle or 120mcg/spray while M512 contains the same 9 (different formulation), BUT contains 35.12mg/bottle or 108.1 mcg/drop (which is, however, more concentrated than a spray).

We formulated Wingman Black to get "great" results for the most people with as little effort as possible. Our Element X, for example, is not easy to use (due to overdose issues) and takes some experimentation. If you want to swap out for another formula, like M512, shoot us an email.

I hope this helps.
07-18-2012 6:41 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, Pheroman, halo0073, 20 Franc, thundr, eyeofra, kmacc45, ZB pmones, idontknow
thebigQ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 5 posts

07-18-2012 10:36 PM

(07-18-2012 6:41 AM)Wingman Wrote:  If you want to swap out for another formula, like M512, shoot us an email.

Thanks Wingman, I am interested in swapping my two bottles of Wingman Black Label for bottles of M512 since I am not getting any results from my Wingman Black Labels. I sent you an email.
07-18-2012 10:36 PM
jontym
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 8 posts

07-25-2012 11:40 AM

Would I be able to swap my WM bl label and my WM element 9 for C4 and X22 as I am not having much luck with either?.
07-25-2012 11:40 AM

thebigQ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 5 posts

08-01-2012 4:46 PM

(07-18-2012 6:41 AM)Wingman Wrote:  In fact, we developed our M512 oil specifically for hot and humid climates. Wingman Black Label contains the same pheromone molecules as M512, but without oxytocin. As you know, oils are more concentrated and last longer on the skin, so the pheromone cloud would be more noticeable to both the wearer and others.
...... If you want to swap out for another formula, like M512, shoot us an email.

I received the replacement two bottles of M512 for Wingman Black label last Saturday. Sweet. I got some positive results Saturday using 4 drops at the club. I used 4 drops of M512 since 1-3 sprays of Wingman BL did not get me any results that I noticed and you need more drops than sprays to get the same mcg of pheromones. I will keep testing to find my sweet spot.

Love Scents: Androstadienone
True Pheromones: True Alpha, True Love, True Instinct
08-01-2012 4:46 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wingman Black Label? Justint420 2 315 08-19-2012 6:21 PM
Last Post: Run in Silence
  Black Label good for younger women? APV 14 2,390 06-21-2012 10:05 PM
Last Post: CanadianGuy45
  My first review on Wingman Black Label angelus 11 2,260 05-23-2012 9:47 PM
Last Post: angelus
  Wingman Black Label versus Wingman 9+O AnthonyJFranks 7 1,101 04-24-2012 3:16 PM
Last Post: Sptsmed
  New Black Label is EXACTLY the same as old Black Label... JAYCEE 1 614 02-23-2012 2:43 PM
Last Post: Rattlesnake