Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My first review on Wingman Black Label
angelus
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
48 thanks in 15 posts

My first review on Wingman Black Label
04-28-2012 9:56 PM

Before I went out on another date last night I applied one spray of WBL at the back of the neck. Before I got to the girl's house, I sprayed one more spray on my left wrist and slightly rubbed it on my right wrist.

(Brad from Hax did advise me when i asked what would be the best dosages to apply WBL, he said he would go with 2-4 sprays and since i also have 3 free spray samples of X22 he said if I also wanted to supplement with X22 while out, he'd go with 1-2 sprays 4 hrs later and the scents will not clash. I didn't use the X22 spray but might try it on next time.)

Back to the date. I picked her up from her place to first go to the movies to watch Avengers since she was asking all week if I wanted to watch a movie.

Self effects: To be honest, i didn't really feel any different

Effects on others: Before going into the cinema, she seemed to be more flirty, twirling of the hair, a lot of kinos etc Got looks by many others when walking through the shopping centre from guys and girls before getting to the cinema.

When we got to the cinema and found our allocated seats, not that long through the movie, she started to lay her head on my shoulder and did this many times and grabbed onto my arm, on and off through the movie. But the weird thing that was pissing me off was this young mother and her child sitting next to me on the left that kept bringing her foot on my side and touching my leg throughout the movie at times, even when I was trying turn my legs more to my date. I don't know if this was happening subconsciously with that person or on purpose. Also that mother's arm came over a little too much across the arm rest between us and every now and then, her hand would quickly glaze on my thigh.

I was thinking, hey wait a second, I've turned my body posture away from you and i'm not that close to you. It seemed that she kept leaning more to my side. I turned my head a few times to give her the WTF look but she kept looking straight.

Anyway apart from that, me and my date went out later for dinner, and got more kinos, flirting and then she asked me if i wanted to go back to her place to hang out. Funny thing was she has told me she's never let anyone come back to her place on the second date so I said yea no problem. So i went back to her place, talked a little and and long story short, things got very heated and we had lots of fun Smile

So to sum up, although i didn't feel any self effects, I think Wingman Black Label might've contributed quite well to the night onto others.
04-28-2012 9:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman, eyeofra, idontknow, shadowknight, thundr, scorpio69, Jolly Jumper, Pheroquirk, bored4life, baant

Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2478
Thanks received:
2170 thanks in 873 posts

RE: My first review on Wingman Black Label
04-28-2012 10:21 PM

(04-28-2012 9:56 PM)angelus Wrote:  this young mother and her child sitting next to me on the left that kept bringing her foot on my side and touching my leg throughout the movie at times, even when I was trying turn my legs more to my date. I don't know if this was happening subconsciously with that person or on purpose. Also that mother's arm came over a little too much across the arm rest between us and every now and then, her hand would quickly glaze on my thigh.

No such thing as meaningless body contact from a woman... Flirt

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
04-28-2012 10:21 PM
angelus
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
48 thanks in 15 posts

04-28-2012 11:14 PM

(04-28-2012 10:21 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  No such thing as meaningless body contact from a woman... Flirt

haha with her child being there? it was pretty weird. anyways the night ended really well Smile
04-28-2012 11:14 PM
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2170 thanks in 873 posts

04-29-2012 12:08 AM

She is still a woman, and it was a dark room.
You could have slipped her a calling card...Whistle3

04-29-2012 12:08 AM
angelus
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
48 thanks in 15 posts

04-29-2012 12:14 AM

(04-29-2012 12:08 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  She is still a woman, and it was a dark room.
You could have slipped her a calling card...Whistle3

LOL she wasn't my type anyway

Have you ever received any self effects from WBL?
04-29-2012 12:14 AM

Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2170 thanks in 873 posts

04-29-2012 5:55 AM

Not much. I tend to spray on side and back of neck, shoulders wrists.
Hardly ever on chest or front of neck to avoid breathing mones.

04-29-2012 5:55 AM
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
163 thanks in 45 posts

05-20-2012 6:55 PM

I get no self effects from any of the HAX products, but I get pretty great results with a few of their products. Black label seems to be pretty consistent and pretty good product, it's one of my favorites.
I really wish they hadn't discontinued Wingman Red as it was literally my favorite for the longest time until now I have so little I've saved it for a special ocassion.
Brad, if you read this, do you ever think Red might make a come back? It was soooooo good I don't understand why you discontinued it. I think it was also the most versatile product you've made, good in the day time, great in the night time.
05-20-2012 6:55 PM
Thanks given by CaveCritter
angelus
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
48 thanks in 15 posts

05-23-2012 5:09 AM

(05-20-2012 6:55 PM)misfit101 Wrote:  I get no self effects from any of the HAX products, but I get pretty great results with a few of their products. Black label seems to be pretty consistent and pretty good product, it's one of my favorites.
I really wish they hadn't discontinued Wingman Red as it was literally my favorite for the longest time until now I have so little I've saved it for a special ocassion.
Brad, if you read this, do you ever think Red might make a come back? It was soooooo good I don't understand why you discontinued it. I think it was also the most versatile product you've made, good in the day time, great in the night time.

I've never tried Red as I'm relatively new to the Phero world but if it was doing so well why did they discontinue it? I haven't used Black Label since I started this thread as I have been trying out other mones i've used buy yea the Black Label was interesting
05-23-2012 5:09 AM
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
163 thanks in 45 posts

05-23-2012 11:05 AM

(05-23-2012 5:09 AM)angelus Wrote:  I've never tried Red as I'm relatively new to the Phero world but if it was doing so well why did they discontinue it? I haven't used Black Label since I started this thread as I have been trying out other mones i've used buy yea the Black Label was interesting

Red was supposed to be a less premium formula since it was one of their first products. WHen they created the new site and the new products they decided to keep black and improve upon Red. I think this is where Blue Label came from. Red however, was for me already great. It probably just happened to work with my personality and chemistry.
05-23-2012 11:05 AM

Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2264 thanks in 982 posts

05-23-2012 11:52 AM

I remember it was Wingman Red label what turned into X22 ...

( now only available in the Oil version .. will come in gel packs as well ... and sometimes you get some free togos of that stuff )

Wingman Black is with Oxytocin and Wingman Blue without Oxy ... but with slightly different formula ...

Pago

just away ... Anyone
05-23-2012 11:52 AM
Thanks given by thundr

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Wingman Black Label review thebigQ 14 2,417 09-04-2012 8:25 PM
Last Post: mrjazzer
  Wingman Black Label? Justint420 2 422 08-19-2012 5:21 PM
Last Post: Run in Silence
  Black Label good for younger women? APV 14 2,710 06-21-2012 9:05 PM
Last Post: CanadianGuy45
  Wingman Black Label versus Wingman 9+O AnthonyJFranks 7 1,263 04-24-2012 2:16 PM
Last Post: Sptsmed
  New Black Label is EXACTLY the same as old Black Label... JAYCEE 1 679 02-23-2012 1:43 PM
Last Post: Rattlesnake