Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Fastburn Silicone Glace review
thebigQ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 5 posts

My Fastburn Silicone Glace review
07-15-2012 4:31 PM

Fastburn Silicone Glace was my first pherotruth.com advisory purchase over a month ago. I also got lucky when I went to pay for it that night that Alpha Dream was offering a 10% discount. In hindsight I should have ordered more than one bottle since it has been more than effective in my use at the clubs. I am very approachable at clubs with 2-4s of Glace (4 is my sweet spot). There is no lull in conversations with both ladies and guys with Glace on. I will be ordering more bottles of FB silicone Glace soon. Sooner if Alpha Dreams offers a discount.
I was previously using 2s of Instant Openness in addition to a spray of Instant Honesty from Androtics Direct for the social aspect at clubs. The current prices of Instant Openness and Instant Honesty made me search for alternatives and that is how I came upon the pherotruth.com site. The difference between Glace and Instant Openness is that with Instant Openness conversation topics can be all over the place. With Instant Honesty, I tend to use a spray more of Instant Openness with it to avoid clamming up with strangers. Although conversations with Instant Honesty are deeper. I will rate Glace a 9.5/10 in club situations, excellent so far.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2012 4:55 PM by thebigQ.)
07-15-2012 4:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, Shelly B, shadowknight, bored4life, eyeofra, idontknow, Marley
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 504
Thanks received:
555 thanks in 278 posts

RE: My Fastburn Silicone Glace review
07-19-2012 4:31 PM

Alpha dream summer sale soon, Chris says

Stash: Fastburn Glace with light silicone, AM L2K, EST, androstadienone, alpha-nol, beta-nol, Enone, rone, Anone, 7-keto-DHEA, DHEAS, beta-rone, neno, androstadienol, DHEA (don't use it), P74, IS, Ammo (I don't use it) A314, oil based (don't use it)

herbal putatives; tongkat ali, magnolia extract
07-19-2012 4:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Glace, FastBurn revision Alpha Dream 220 12,193 Yesterday 4:31 AM
Last Post: Pagodeiro
  Corporativo & Glace Review Bosshank 6 1,302 08-08-2012 10:11 PM
Last Post: Bosshank
  Glace - review idontknow 107 8,311 05-14-2012 8:18 AM
Last Post: dsouza