Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fastburn Glace Reviews
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 694
Thanks received:
774 thanks in 310 posts

Fastburn Glace Reviews
03-11-2012 3:28 AM

This thread is for reviews of Fastburn Glace and discussion of Fastburn ONLY! Please stay on topic and keep this thread uncluttered.

I will start by quoteing the existing Fastburn reviews - but if someone else beats me to it I won't mind P I have to get some sleep.

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
03-11-2012 3:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks received:
774 thanks in 310 posts

RE: Fastburn Glace Reviews
03-11-2012 11:55 AM

Page 4
(03-03-2012 10:46 PM)dbot Wrote:  Woot! Glace is here!

4 mini-sprays, alcohol variant, just for a quick walk to the store. First impression: El Jugo Asombroso!

Self effect is monstrously positive! Sociability, confidence, smoothness, joy, disinhibition. Lovely! This is the Glace I've been craving! Makes me eager to get out of the house and socialize.

Page 5
(03-05-2012 11:45 AM)dbot Wrote:  This morning I wore 4 mini-sprays of Glace in alcohol, covered with Tobacco Vanille.

It was 20 degrees F outside as I waiting for a bus, yet I noticed that the 40ish woman waiting next to me kept inching closer. Once on the crowded bus, I noticed a couple of younger women making eye contact, scooting close to me, pressing against me. As I gradually moved backward through the bus with the flow of traffic, one cutie seemed to be glued to me. At one point she grabbed onto the same pole as me just a half inch beneath my hand, even though the one on the other side of the aisle was unoccupied. She gave me lots of side-of-the-eye morning commute action.

When I arrived at my seminar, I noted a number of shared glances from the beautiful women there, as well as an increased apparent level of rapport with several of them. When thoughts and feelings were shared, I often felt looked to for understanding. Also, I felt that I was more easily understood, as though the feelings behind things I was saying were more apparent or acceptable.

Both of the times I've worn this, I've experienced none of the tiredness I get from the previous version!

I'm more familiar with the ingredients now than last time I tested this formula, and I can really see what you're saying about the DHEAS, Chris. It's got great synergy with the beta-androstanol.

I'm looking forward to wearing this to the office today. I recall Adorable Secretary being a big fan of this formula.

(03-05-2012 4:39 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  I got my samples today. Put fastburn in silicone on, 5 sprays from the mini spray bottle. I have been in a very low mood today. Burned out from a long couple of jam packed weeks which culminated yesterday in a huge party at my house for my daughter's birthday. It was a lot of fun but 40 people in one story of a townhouse is not relaxing. Plus I cleaned for 3 days prior and did a lot of stuff I shouldn't be doing. I have a very bad neck injury and all the rules I broke caught up with me today. Then hearing As3's bad news this morning just made me so sad, and left me feeling powerless. Anyway, put on the Glace and forgot about it. Picked up my daughter at school and as she came out the door i caught myself grinning a huge shit eating grin. That's not normal for me. I am always happy to see her of course, but I DON'T GRIN! Except apparently with this new revision of Glace. I will report later on social interactions after i have had some, but DAMN these are good self effects. This is what i was hoping for when I bought Glace. My mood is 100% better. I feel hopeful and a little more energized now.

Page 8
(03-06-2012 8:51 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Yep, same self effects from the alcohol/dpg mix. Except they are hitting me even faster. Shit eating grin on my face, and I can't wipe it off, I tried. This is now the BEST social i have ever tried. Can't wait to test it around other people. Will report back when I do.

(03-06-2012 12:41 PM)eyeofra Wrote:  I never got any shipping info, it simply arrived to my great excitement yesterday.

Alcohol/DPG Glace
Three mini sprays, (approx 165mcL). One behind each ear, one spread between wrists.

Initial Observations:
Dried down QUICKLY with no residue (excellent). Can't smell a thing from wrist app, like usual I can't smell socials. ( I can smell Androstadienone Androstanone and Androsterone though).

I was in a rather "blah" mood this morning. I could use "meh" to describe it too. Not good, not bad, just *insert perferred grunt*

Three mini sprays of alcohol & DPG fastburn glace applied. Noticed self effects shortly thereafter. (I was terrible at noticing self effects, but I can spot the changes in my behavior easily now, with observing my own mood only slightly more difficult)
I noticed:
*mood improvement
*talkitiveness
*a feeling of motivation, or energy (i literally felt like working out)
*a disinhibition of a sorts (I found myself doing some of my vocal inflections. Usually they only show up with certain friends and we're having a good time - not at home alone).

I have yet to wear it in the presence of another. But I will be wearing fastburn all week. With no exceptions, so that won't last long. I've got a few days off and three shifts in a row this week. Its nice to have something to test, instead of spending five minutes deciding what to wear.

(03-06-2012 9:26 PM)dbot Wrote:  Today I got to try the silicone variant. The alcohol/dpg variant works great but man does it burn off fast, even in cold weather! I must have re-upped 4 times yesterday. I haven't has something burn off that fast since I stopped using Androtics products! Big Grin

The only reason I like the idea of the alcohol/dpg model is that I like how modifiable it is. I'm going to drop a monolaurin pellet in there to see if the longevity is improved without affecting performance. And if I had a bottle of the stuff, I could mix up variations, say for example with some neno, or some Androstanone, or Androsterone, or anything. Can't do that with silicone, but the silicone makes it a much better standalone product.

Anyway, the silicone variant worked very nicely to get people feeling more sociable with me. People I came in contact with tended to want to engage me socially at the expense of whatever else they may have been trying to get done. Effects seemed to last about 5 hours.

I'm gonna have to take a break from the stuff after today. The high est & Alpha Androstenol content are wearing me out a bit. Training1

(03-06-2012 11:50 PM)tascov Wrote:  Today:
Light Silicone version

This version seemed to work better than the Glace I have been using. At five sprays across the neck and arms I have to say that it is much more noticeable than the old version but still subtle. Conversation flowed very easily, never feeling forced yet if a pause occurred it just happened. The girl whom I was with did quite a bit of talking, this is my second time meeting her so I'm not sure if this is normal for her in a social setting. We had a rather nice conversation that grew more and more open as exposure time lengthened. Glace to me feels extremely natural, self effects are extremely minimal, if anything maybe a slight elevation in mood. However towards the end of the evening I noticed that I was even being more open than usual. I suppose the self effects creep up on me.

The girl made a point of noting that she feels comfortable with me and mentioned that she show me a side that not many people see. Seemed to last for the entire evening 4.5+ hours.

Yesterday night:

I tried a few sprays of the alcohol version on myself, overall did not notice any obvious self effects. I was maybe slightly more chatty. This seems to coincide with what I have noticed every time I've used Glace which is the subtlety.

It seems neither overt or over bearing it has effects that seem to build over the length of exposure instead of fast hard hits. The exposure time necessary seems reduced with fast burn Glace, I do live in the north so I am betting the cold is the cause of the delay.

Page 9
(03-07-2012 10:10 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Wore the alcohol/dpg version yesterday to do my errands. Everybody wanted to talk to me. At my daughter's school one of the mom's I know who is a bit standoffish usually was gushing over me and wanted to schedule playdates for our kids. Usually we communicate via text or email. She grabbed my arm and wouldn't let go. Another mom talked my ear off for 20 minutes or so. She's always nice but this was more than nice. Super animated gabfest. At the pharmacy the tech was super talky too. And she got my stuff ready in record time. I am usually there for 20 minutes but I was in and out like a VIP. Supermarket checker was very talkative and animated too. She started a 5 minute convo about doughnuts and I wasn't buying doughnuts, she just started spewing. Very fun mix. Can't wait to wear it around BF and my friends. Wish I would have had it this past weekend when i had a huge party at my house.

(03-07-2012 11:08 PM)eyeofra Wrote:  You nailed it capt. Alcohol + DPG is the SUPER fastburn Glace

Application: Silicone Fastburn GlaceSix mini-sprays spread to throat with wrists (equal to three full sized bottle sprays)

Setting: By-Mart

I didn't notice the self effects as quickly today, possibly because I was distracted with my errends. What I did notice was:
Girl working @ bymart (manager according to the nametag) 5'8" Blonde, 7/10 (body type - ectomorph or thin lol). So I was standing at the pocket knives case. She approaches me from the side and asks if there's anything she can help me with. I tell her that I'm just looking for a knife for my sister (I'm always teaching her how to defend herself, giving her "boyish" things like knives and BB guns hehe, like a good older brother should!). We have a short but lively conversation.

This didn't really stand out to me. I didn't notice any thing "odd" or out of the ordinary about our interaction. I am a pretty jovial person. What stood out to me was the way she was making eye contact with me after that brief interaction as I walked around the store. The second time I eyebrow flashed her across an isle :-p

I noticed I was in a pretty good mood while I did my errands. I'm usually a pretty happy person, but I seemed to be grinning and laughing more than normal in hindsight. Self effect: possible mood elevation. More testing needed

And on the way. Next test, silicone fastburn again tomorrow LOL!

Page 13
(03-09-2012 5:22 AM)captain_alex Wrote:  Hi everyone!

I've had 3 occasions to test the Alcohol-Glace yesterday; at school, lunchtime at McDonalds and in a bar at 5:00 PM.
School was a bad idea when I reconsider. The teacher was supervising us all the time and we had little time to speak, but anyway, here are my first experiences:

School / Mcdonalds

Environment: About 20 persons (only two girls, but that's quite high in a class of IT-apprentices).

Ammo: 3 mini sprays of the Alc./DPG Glace (2 Throat, 1 spread between wrists) which isn't much, but I didn't know this at that time.

We received our instructions first a usual, then went to another room where the PCs are to work. We had to work in groups, so I gathered with the others in front of 2 PCs. We started talking and working, there was no difference to other days. Later on I noticed that the guys around me almost fought for my attention. One was sitting to my left, one to my right and one behind me. Immediately after one stopped talking, another one started and so on.

So, the morning went by and I went to McDonald's with 3 schoolmates. I ordered first and sat down while the others still were queueing. I thought that the Glace effects must have faded away already, so I refreshed with 2 more sprays to the throat (and a bit of Aqua di Gio, my standard cover scent). The others sat down then and started talking a little. One of the guys I mostly don't talk to started asking me pointless things, maybe Glace hit him, but the other two behaved like did before.
As we were walking back from school, I think everyone got hit by Glace: Two of the guys started talking about a spyware which they programmed (were all specializing on software deployment), but they need another "cover program". They sent it to others as a Tetris game, but they're not really satisfied with that.

Off-Topic: I'm not supporting what they are doing, cause it's really against privacy law, but they're old enough to know what the fines are.

Btt:
We talked about possibilites to trick people so they download the program. The ideas got funnier and more stupid with every minute and we had a really good time. Howevery, school went on then.

Bar

Ammo: 3 mini sprays of Glace to my clavicular bones and to my neck

Environment: about 15 guys and girls, including close friends of mine, my girlfriend, school buddies... However, I know everybody who was there.

When school was over, I walked into a bar where a few of my friends were waiting (we do that every week after school). My girlfriend and another friend with her brother also joined us later. After an hour or two of talking, drinking beer and eating some nice spaghetti, we went to another bar, where a friend was celebrating his birthday. I went to the toilet first to apply my Glace. When I sat down, I decided to try something: I talked to random people of the group just out of nowhere and tried to hold up a conversation as long as I can.
I was really surprised. It was so easy to talk to everyone, random topics were flying around in my head and I just had to pick them up and speak.
I did this with 4-5 people, when the birthday boy stood up to say something to all uf us. I do not really remember what he said, but at some point of his little speech, I couldn't resist to shout in "BITCH PLEASE!". I do not know why I said this, but it fit in perfectly and everyone was laughing their asses off. I just felt good like there was no tomorrow. Unfortunately, my girlfriend had to get up at 06:00 AM next day, so we went home half an hour later.

Conclusion:

I'm still not really sure if the behavior of the people (and me) was just a coincidence or if it was Glace. I'm really insecure with the application points. I'm also not sure if it gets scratched off (shouldn't be a problem with Alc./DPG), but that has nothing to do with Glace itself. Some kind of "mones-coach" would be really nice sometimes... ;-)
However, I'll continue testing, I haven't tested the light-silicone one yet... P

Btw: I'm attending the speaking-part of the Cambridge FCE (First Certificate of English) today in the afternoon. Let's see if they accept this way of 'doping'... ;-)

Stay tuned!

greets

alex

Page 15
(03-10-2012 1:40 AM)captain_alex Wrote:  Mornin guys!

I don't know if you're interested in reports anymore, because my post yesterday got almost completely ignored. At least this was my impression, but I don't want to offend anyone...

I'm going to write another one anyway:

As I mentioned, I had my FCE speaking test yesterday.
Here's where it starts:

I put on 6 mini sprays of Glace (FastBurn silicone).
I was sitting in a room with 7 other students before the test started.
The supervisor came up and started talking to us, but nobody really responded. Except me.
Everyone looked at me while I told her just how nervous I was, but that I was thinking everything will go well etc.

Ok, time for the test now: I sat there in front of an expert with another student. She started asking us questions. The other guy didn't really talk much, I think he was just really nervous. I felt the complete opposite of nervous suddenly. The expert even had to shut me up a few times!
I think I passed this part, I' attending the other ones today. Anyway:

I didn't want to go home directly after the test, so i called a really cute friend to meet for a beer or sth. I think I've really got a connection to her, but I also think she does only see me as a friend... Undecided
Anyway: I met her at her appartement. I refreshed with another 3 sprays of Glace and, cause I really like her, with 20mcg none and NA painted to my neck / throat, don't know the exact amount.We went to her room and started talking. And here comes the fascinating thing: We talked about 2 hours without interruption! We just sat there on the bed and talked. Although I saw some signals from her (looking at my lips when I was speaking, constantly smiling and laughing about everything I said), I didn't go further. She did nothing kino-like in anyway, so I decided to talk on...

Conclusion:
I can say: The silicone version works perfectly! Thx a lot Chris, you da man! P

Greets

Alex

AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2012 6:20 PM by eyeofra.)
03-11-2012 11:55 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, ohhmygod, CanadianGuy45, shadowknight, kenpachi, NewAlpha, Alpha Dream, Grasshopper, shadowjc
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks received:
774 thanks in 310 posts

03-11-2012 6:35 PM

Alcohol + DPG Fastburn - 6 mini-sprays = 3 full sprays (throat)

Setting - Work

Everyone was really busy. No extraordinary conversations with my co-workers. But when I was sitting at the counter making silverware roll-ups, the girl next to me (aged 30-35 - caucasian, 7/10) offered to help. She told me about how she used to help her friends do roll-ups at the restaurant she used to work at in Jacksonville. Glace was obviously working on her, we talked for about five minutes while I worked. She introduced herself and asked my name (I had'nt volunteered it). Then the dude she was there with came back from the shitter and said "let's go". She put her hand on my shoulder and said "It was nice talking to you" and left. What really stood out to me from this interaction was:
She opened ME - I had been working and had pretty much ignored her
She initiated KINO with me when she left.

Other than that, it was primarily self-effects that I noticed. I had a perma grin, I was very vocal (and would volunteer info for no reason), and nothing seemed to bother me

Today's testing:
Silicone Fastburn - 8 mini-sprays (5 to throat 3 to forearms - all spread around with wrists/forearms)
Setting - Work

Glace's effects today were subtle, but I was aware of them. No amazing hits to report, simply a general smoothness to my interactions. There was always something to talk about today, and a few times everyone sort of stopped working, and stood around talking untill we snapped back into work mode.

So far I like 'em both. Good

03-11-2012 6:35 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, Onedzguy
Moredots
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 5 posts

03-15-2012 8:30 AM

I received the fastburn glace samples two days ago, thanks Chris.

I'm relatively new to all these non Androtics Direct products having only recently discovered this forum. However, I have owned the Revised Glace with Molecule A ("original Glace" for the purposes of this report), that was bought on the Vday sale coming up to three weeks now. During this period I have extensively tested this product, knowing that I was also going to receive some fastburn samples. I live in England and it stays around an average of 5-10C so I was interested in trying them out.

With the original Glace, I rarely, if ever, received self effects. Even after working up a sweat before and after an application. I do notice effects on others though.. the mindless chatter and the endless amusement I get from entering a quiet group and watching everyone stumble over their tongues to get a word out. This usually occurs within 5-10 minutes but I must state that this is indoors. The most common thing I notice with original Glace is that in groups, everyone talks AT each other and OVER each other. In a one on one, it is much more subtle. I don't know how to explain this.. group dynamics?

I can definitely say that the main difference for me, when comparing original VS fastburn(alc/dpg) is the self effects. Now I'm not sure if this is because of the change in formula or because I was using the Alcohol/DPG version which just hit me hard and fast. I am still not that well versed on the effects of single molecules.

The clarity I receive from the fastburn Alcohol version is something new to me, compared to the original Glace. Anxiety disappears and I feel calm and quite happy. Like a gentle ocean breeze chasing away the seagulls. I find that my face muscles relax unconsciously. This is a breakthrough for me because I believe, and have been told a few times, that my face is quite intimidating.

So, already without interacting with anyone, I'm liking the fastburn(alc/dpg) a lot.

14/03

I had gone to a friend's house in the evening for a couple of beers to unwind. I have been around this particular friend many times wearing the original Glace and so I'd like to think I can gauge his reactions and hopefully spot the differences, however minute.

*6 Sprays of the sample sprayer - Alcohol/DPG Fastburn
- one to each side of neck, one to front of neck, one to back of neck and one on each wrist.

*No cover scent

*Temp: Approx 7C outside - unsure of temperature inside but noticeably warmer.

I immediately felt the self effects and to be quite honest, I hope I don't develop a resistance to this. I love it. I applied these sprays in my car just before walking up his driveway. It was just him and me that night, everyone else had plans. No matter, let the observations begin.

And observe I did. I barely got a word in, in the first half hour I was there. I've known this guy for a while now and yes, he does like to talk.. but not like this. It was actually quite frustrating. But before I know it.. I noticed that we were both talking AT each other and not TO each other. I have noticed this with the original Glace, but not to this extent and not with just two people. This was in overdrive. It was like I was just speaking whatever came into my mind without a second thought.

An hour and a half in, we run out of beer, so off for a beer run. We get to the off license and MY GOD.. what should have been a quick in and out, 5 minute transaction turned into a 20 minute conversation with the guy behind the counter. The sad thing was... I realised it was me that was having the conversation of a lifetime.

Smile the fastburn definitely works. What surprised me was the fact that my body temperature would have been much lower than when we were in the house as we had to walk to the offie and fastburn still hit. I haven't had the best experiences with the original Glace in cold weather.

I decided against reapplying as I wasn't going to stay much longer but I can't wait to test this in the clubs. I am a smoker and do a lot of conversing in the beer garden/smoking section of a club/pub which is mostly outside now.

So conclusion;

I like the self effects that this mix gives me. I prefer it over the original Glace, but this may be premature as this is the only test I have done with fastburn. I think next time, I will use less sprays.

Main differences: SELF EFFECTS (lowering of anxiety levels, calmer, happier, relaxing)
03-15-2012 8:30 AM
Thanks given by shadowknight, kenpachi, eyeofra, Grasshopper
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 428
Thanks received:
397 thanks in 120 posts

03-15-2012 11:18 AM

Nice review monedots, I'm in the UK too and can't wait to try it out. Still haven't received it yet but it says it can take up to 25 days so I'll have to wait it out.
03-15-2012 11:18 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1950
Thanks received:
1917 thanks in 810 posts

03-15-2012 12:02 PM

Yesterday I had a full day of meeting with clients, and applied 2 mini-sprays of Glace in in silicone over 2 sprays of Wolf -- both sprayed onto my undershirt rather than skin. Diffusion was slow and even and seemed to last about 8 hours for both products.

This was a perfect ratio for what I was doing; it added depth to the communication without making things silly or overwrought. In these smaller amounts (2 mini sprays = 1.2 regular sprays), I think Glace will be a fine compliment to most products that need a social boost. It doesn't just buffer; with its DHEAS (A8) and beta androstanol (A11), Glace adds something unique and good-natured. I could see this being really excellent with AM or AV. In fact, I think I'll give that a try very soon.
03-15-2012 12:02 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks received:
774 thanks in 310 posts

03-15-2012 1:20 PM

Okay. I've been wearing fastburn glace pretty much daily since I received the testers (Thank you Chris). Yesterday I decided to up the ante. Up until yesterday I had been testing what I would consider "lower dosage ranges" compared to my Original Glace applications. I've found that about half as much Fastburn is needed to have the same results, maybe half as much plus one mini spray. So, that led me to wonder. What would happen if I wore my usual six sprays and substituted Fastburn? I had to find out.

High dosage Fastburn Glace test
Application - Silicone Fastburn. Twelve sprays (equal to six fulls sprays - my "standard" app with regular glace.
Setting - Work
Self Effects - None. At least none I was aware of. Glace my have contributed to my good mood, but I was already cheerful. Nothing blantent

I applied the Glace in the restroom at work because I wanted to see the first 10 minutes of peak diffusion happen around some people, instead of in my truck on the way to work.

The crew today was MILF from my journal, the girl who liked my aquagen, and her BF. We met up in one of the laundry rooms to co7iordinate

03-15-2012 1:20 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
1729 thanks in 896 posts

03-15-2012 1:32 PM

That's funny I decided to up the ante yesterday too. I wore 5 sprays silicone Glace and 3 sprays alcohol/dpg in my hair. Also I reapplied after 4 hours. As always the self effects were great. Almost instantly after 2nd application I started texting friends to make plans to go out last night. Definitely makes me more social. Especially considering I had just gotten home from a long draining day at a museum with both kids in tow and I was in pain. Everyone at the museum was extra chatty. So I went out with my friend K. He was very talkative, almost bubbly which is funny if you know him. Also he insisted on buying me dinner even though it was my idea to go out to eat. Must be that touch of Est. He is a big responder to Est and this has happened before. We had a good time. I didn't talk much but he did. I talked when he let me. Also i was able to talk him into going to Red Mango which he initially hadn't wanted to do. Great social.
03-15-2012 1:32 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks received:
774 thanks in 310 posts

03-15-2012 1:51 PM

Okay. I've been wearing fastburn glace pretty much daily since I received the testers (Thank you Chris). Yesterday I decided to up the ante. Up until yesterday I had been testing what I would consider "lower dosage ranges" compared to my Original Glace applications. I've found that about half as much Fastburn is needed to have the same results, maybe half as much plus one mini spray. So, that led me to wonder. What would happen if I wore my usual six sprays and substituted Fastburn? I had to find out.

High dosage Fastburn Glace test
Application - Silicone Fastburn. Twelve sprays (equal to six fulls sprays - my "standard" app with regular glace.
Setting - Work
Self Effects - None. At least none I was aware of. Glace my have contributed to my good mood, but I was already cheerful. Nothing blatent

I applied the Glace in the restroom at work because I wanted to see the first 10 minutes of peak diffusion happen around some people, instead of in my truck on the way to work.

The crew today was MILF from my journal, the girl who liked my aquagen, and her BF. We met up in one of the laundry rooms to coordinate our efforts. It's a smallish room, maybe 8x10, and we were crammed in there with the door shut (because it was FREAKY cold outside). Heh, well. An ORGY of conversation ensued. MILF was closest to me in the room and it was obvious she was the hardest hit by my mega-glace dose. We shot the bull for probably 15 minutes before someone realized that they should be working.

After that we split into two groups, MILF and myself went to do some detailing, and Aquagen-girl + boyfriend went to do carpets. Nothing out of the ordinary, we stayed on task and made really good progress. After we all finished up, we met back up at the restaurant to have a bite and a brew. This is now four hours after my application, so I'm curious to see what sort of effects I'll see. Sure enough Glace is still working it's magic. The BF and I (this time he was closest to me Rofl) had a lively conversation for a good half hour. Aquagen-girl chimed in a bit, but BF was on a verbal roll lol. I can literally tell who is sitting in my near-field cloud, and who's only getting the far-field (lol its not an electromagnetic field, but that's my best metaphor for the way the diffusion seems to behave!)

Here's what I find interesting. The last time I said goodbye to aquagen girl and her BF, bf gave me a hug like his long lost brother, and she gave me a very awkward high five. I was wearing a large dose of aquagen at the time if it matters (it does hehe).

Today aquagen girl wanted her hug. I said something, "cya on sunday" and went to gather my coat. Aquagen girl literally stuck her arms out and walked to me for a hug. Lol I heard warning sirens screaming in my mind because BF was watching the whole thing. But it wasn't like I asked her for a hug, so I didn't feel too bad. (Lol)

Fastburn Glace is GOLDEN - just like it's predecessor. I will never run out of it Laugh1 well as long as Chris keeps making it

Thank you chris for improving my social life!
Crap a double post - sorry.

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2012 1:52 PM by eyeofra.)
03-15-2012 1:51 PM
Thanks given by halo0073, Pheroquirk, Grasshopper
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 428
Thanks received:
397 thanks in 120 posts

03-15-2012 2:14 PM

Apparently my fastburn Glace arrived today but my second shipment containing 2x Corpo and neno has been held back by customs until I pay them extra money to collect it (I'm not living at home at the moment). Damn. Sad My first order with AD got through customs fine, guess I was just unlucky with this one? Anybody else had it happen to them before?
03-15-2012 2:14 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Glace, FastBurn revision Alpha Dream 220 12,195 10-03-2012 4:31 AM
Last Post: Pagodeiro
  My Fastburn Silicone Glace review thebigQ 1 364 07-19-2012 4:31 PM
Last Post: wiserd