Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fastburn Glace Reviews
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 402
Thanks received:
2356 thanks in 495 posts

RE: Fastburn Glace Reviews
03-16-2012 9:25 PM

(03-15-2012 2:14 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  Apparently my fastburn Glace arrived today but my second shipment containing 2x Corpo and neno has been held back by customs until I pay them extra money to collect it (I'm not living at home at the moment). Damn. Sad My first order with AD got through customs fine, guess I was just unlucky with this one? Anybody else had it happen to them before?

Hey ken,

Sorry about that buddy. I'll PayPal u the customs fee if you PM me your info.

P.S. we will start approaching the customs value in an easier way for customers very soon.

Chris
03-16-2012 9:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kenpachi
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 431
Thanks received:
397 thanks in 120 posts

03-17-2012 5:40 AM

Wow, that would be awesome Chris, you're a very kind gentleman. Beer

I'm not sure what the customs fee is yet but as soon as I return home I will let you know. I remember one company I ordered from would list the product as candles and put the value at much lower than it actually was in order to get through customs without problems. I don't know the risks about doing it this way, but it seemed to get through fine for my order. Maybe it is something you could consider?
03-17-2012 5:40 AM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 182
Thanks received:
253 thanks in 102 posts

03-17-2012 9:31 AM

Its like 2 different products.

I have the "slow burn" version of Glace. I have seen good results with it but I never had seen "in your face" results that had been reported by some. However, i had still seen plenty of social hits and was very pleased with its delayed output because I wear 2 sprays of it along with my daily application of A314 to take a bit of the edge off. My biggest problem with theh "slow burn" version was that it did not diffuse well in my hair. It is usually between 50 and 65 degrees here in the Bay Area and that usually means that only the neck and hair are decent application spots because the rest is covered with clothing. Now, dont get me wrong, I like Glace and think it is a great product in the heavy base but with weather here its slow diffusion decreases the "in your face" results.

But.......

Glace in acl/dpg is just amazing. This is the type of social product I have been searching for for a long time. These results are quite "in your face". I received self effects which I havnt seen in years.I actually had to watch what I was saying because I was was flappin my gums a bit too much. All the people around me have been overly chatty and pleasant. The best part of thgis product is that it makes me feel "pleasant". That is the best way I can describe it. Its a word that I also associate to how I feel when I wear DHEAS. I feel "pleasant". I also noticed a lowered amount of social anxiety. I dont have approach anxiety much any more but that doesnt mean that the little monster doesnt still exsist. I am just able to swallow it better than I used to. But Glace really helps lower that anxiety and I think this can definetly be attributed to the molecule A. Molecule A is one of the best single molecules I have used. I love it.

In the end, I still have use for my heavy version of Glace but i will definetely be purchasing one of the "fast burn" products. I got about 3 good hours from the alc/dpg version. I will be starting on the silicone base this weekend.

Great product Chris!!! Thank you for the opportunity to test it.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
03-17-2012 9:31 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, ohhmygod, eyeofra
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1471
Thanks received:
856 thanks in 385 posts

03-17-2012 9:52 AM

I have a bottle of original Glace as well as Corpo. I also have a bottle of each fast burn version on route. Once the fast burn's get here i will be primarily using them, and i will use the original for really hot summer days. For me, a 'burning wick ' of 3-4 hours will be quite fine. I am not a club cruising kinda guy.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-17-2012 9:52 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
856 thanks in 385 posts

03-22-2012 7:31 AM

(03-17-2012 9:52 AM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  I have a bottle of original Glace as well as Corpo. I also have a bottle of each fast burn version on route. Once the fast burn's get here i will be primarily using them, and i will use the original for really hot summer days. For me, a 'burning wick ' of 3-4 hours will be quite fine. I am not a club cruising kinda guy.

I received both versions of fast burn Glace yesterday plus a bottle of Aquagen. Is there any way to distinguish between the fast burn versions. I smelled both thinking that possibly i could tell based on the smell of the original. It does not really matter, I guess, yet I am curious if anyone has a suggestion. I now have all 3 versions of Glace (have marked the original), hopefully I will be able to figure out which is which regarding the fast burn for re-order purposes.

By the way, both bottles were completely full. Thanks, Chris.

Journal:

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-22-2012 7:31 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 887
Thanks received:
1751 thanks in 906 posts

03-22-2012 7:48 AM

(03-22-2012 7:31 AM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  I received both versions of fast burn Glace yesterday plus a bottle of Aquagen. Is there any way to distinguish between the fast burn versions. I smelled both thinking that possibly i could tell based on the smell of the original. It does not really matter, I guess, yet I am curious if anyone has a suggestion. I now have all 3 versions of Glace (have marked the original), hopefully I will be able to figure out which is which regarding the fast burn for re-order purposes.

By the way, both bottles were completely full. Thanks, Chris.

Check the bottom of the bottles. Mine has a sticker on it that says Fast burn light silicone.
03-22-2012 7:48 AM
Thanks given by Alpha Dream
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
856 thanks in 385 posts

03-22-2012 7:50 AM

(03-22-2012 7:48 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Check the bottom of the bottles. Mine has a sticker on it that says Fast burn light silicone.

Frack you are brilliant, thank you.

Journal:

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-22-2012 7:50 AM
Thanks given by halo0073
shadowjc
Getting Comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 83
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 14 posts

05-02-2012 4:50 PM

It's been a while since the last review for FB Glace, was wondering if more people have tried it since (alone and/or with other products). Earlier this week I ordered the silicone version. Thanks.

Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Certo, Corporativo (Sample), FB Glace (Silicone)

HAX: Wingman Black Label, X22

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae (Sample), Nude Alpha (Sample), Wolf

Love Scent: NPA

MassageXS: Ascend (Sample), Cohesion, Evolve

Molecule(s): Androstadienone (10mcg/spray)
05-02-2012 4:50 PM
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1468
Thanks received:
2268 thanks in 487 posts

05-02-2012 5:15 PM

DPG fb Glace review (unscented)

I got the fb DPG bc thats just what I felt like getting.

I usually burn it off me in about ~2 hours. Prehaps even faster if I'm out on the good foot at a club. I usually run hot anyway and the weather here is starting to warm up.

Very very social and good mood vibe. White energy. Liquid talk in a spray bottle. Personally I have to chew gum when I wear it or the self effects make me open everything... people, mailboxes, dogs, cats, wind currents, stars, etc.

If you are not the talker type, all you have to do is give most people a hi or smile and they will open you.

If you dont have a bottle of Glace in your mone stash I would suggest loggin on to the Alpha Dream website and getting yourself some.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
05-02-2012 5:15 PM
Thanks given by halo0073, as33156, eyeofra, shadowjc
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6505
Thanks received:
3641 thanks in 1324 posts

05-02-2012 7:23 PM

FB Glace is just normal glace with a few tabs of ecstasy thrown in it causing it to be 10x more effective. I have heard Pioneer

It's hits like a sledgehammer and has the grip of a snapper turtle. A must have.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
05-02-2012 7:23 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra, thundr, shadowjc

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Glace, FastBurn revision Alpha Dream 220 12,260 10-03-2012 4:31 AM
Last Post: Pagodeiro
  My Fastburn Silicone Glace review thebigQ 1 369 07-19-2012 4:31 PM
Last Post: wiserd