Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My LAL(and HAX)Mega Combo that I had been using for over a year now
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

My LAL(and HAX)Mega Combo that I had been using for over a year now
04-22-2021 7:31 PM

Ok, so I am gonna open up the flood gates a little bit and share some of my reports I have been holding up.

The combo consists of quite a few products, they are Overdose, SXD-9, Voodoo, Holy Grail, and Lady Killer.

TL;DR ver, this combo is amazing, you need to use low dosages for all the products, and when you get everything right, you get amazing hits that feels like one of those AXE commercials.
========================================​

Now obviously, we need to get the dosage out of the way first, because this is VERY IMPORTANT!! You want to use all of the products in very low dosages, if you don't balance everything right, you are gonna get some serious overdose, or other negative reactions from the mones.

Overdose: I use OD from a sample bottle, you want to use half to one sample bottle pump, so if you have the full product, 1/4 to 1/2 pump, you want to keep the amount of gel dispensed around pea sized.

SXD-9: half to one pump shall suffice, although I found that you will become too attractive to dudes at a slightly higher dosage. I use half pump on first day and pea size everyday after that.

Voodoo: I know people on the forum reported that Voodoo is runny like water, so I ordered mine in a roller bottle with scent and witchy shit, you do about 2 inches of roll

Holy Grail: 1 spray. although sometime the sprayer is inconsistent, so feed free to have another spray if you feel the first one is not a spray at all

Lady Killer: same as Holy Grail, 1 spray but feel free to do another spray if you are not satisified for the first one.

App Point:
Overdose, SXD-9, and Voodoo on the back of my neck. SXD-9 on the upper left part of my neck, Overdose at the bottom left, Voodoo vertical on the right. Holy Grail and Lady Killer on throat, although this is after I put on some magick oil listed in this thread (https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Turn-any-p...to-Voodoo)

However, you can do this mone combo without the magick oils, the magick oils is just something I like to add personally.

I used to wear the magick oils, Holy Grail, and Lady Killer on both side of my neck, but I stopped doing that, this was due to one of the crazy hit I got, which I will get to later.

Self Effects
It is a mixture of feelings. Holy Grail and Lady Killer will give you that blissed feeling, total euphoria, but later on you will get a bit horny, while maintaining that blissed feeling, I got this when I just wearing this two products as a combo, the day after, you will still feel the happiness effect.

SXD-9 will give me that motivated feeling when it is at the social stage, when it goes sexual, it intensifies the horny feelings Holy Grail and Lady Killer brings. Also you just wants to have fun and laugh, and nothing can stops you.

Overdose gives me that "bad ass" feeling, the confidence is unparalleled. However, you won't notice much else besides this.

Voodoo was a hard one to pin down, but after a while, I felt a bit zoned out, and yawns quite a bit, even after I had some good night sleep. This gets more pronounced if you have a built up of Voodoo or used more Voodoo, you gets a bit sleepy and it will overwhelm all the other products' self effects, so be careful with the dosage, I found 2 inches of roll is just right, but you can go down to 1 inch of roll if you want to.

When you know if you overdosed
Ok, this is another important thing I need to communicate with you if you know pheromones well enough to dare to try this combo. If you fail to keep one product's dosage in check, you WILL overdose and your entire night will be ruined (if you are out clubbing). I started this combo with just Holy Grail and Lady Killer, then added in SXD-9, and then added in Overdose and Voodoo, but at all points of the combo, I experienced somewhat of an overdose.

Once I did 2 full sprays of Holy Grail and Lady Killer, EACH, which mean 4 sprays total. This gave me quite the depression. HG and LK contains A1, but it is so well buffered that when I use one spray of each, there is NO depression at all, instead, there is that happy feeling I mentioned above, but at 4 sprays of total, that happy feeling will eventually be overtaken by A1 depression, and you will lose all motivation to do things. I had this while in the middle of dancing at the club, suddenly I felt that nothing in this world is meant for me, and I just sat down at a table and just want to cry and be a sad boy. Consider yourself warned, NEVER use more than 1 spray for HG and LK.

You really can't overdose on SXD-9, but I found that at higher dosage for this, dudes will swarm around you, trying to be your friend. This is actually not as good as it sounds, especially if you primary objective for the night is meet beautiful ladies.

Overdose is the easiest one to well......overdose on, hence the name. When I overdosed on OD, I had this killer headache, that once again killed my motivation to do things for the night, but this is different than HG and LK's A1 depression, my mind felt paralyzed and my body doesn't want to move

Voodoo is another one that is easy to overdose, the effect is subtle, it took me a while to figure out. Before doing just one 2 inch roll, I was doing three 2 inch rolls, this will gave me quite a bit of Voodoo. It is ok on the first day and second day, but any day beyond that will give me a LOT of yawning, and after each yawn, I will completely zone out for about 2 seconds, and just making sure you read that correct, it is 2 seconds zoning out AFTER each yawn, sometime I yawn about 10 times in the span of one minute, you can already tell that this is a miserable feeling. After I dialed down the dose to just one 2 inch roll, the yawning is reduced and I can focus a little bit more.

Another sign of overdose is when no one is noticing you, I had this quite a few times. Probably the "ghosting" effect. Trust me, when this combo works, you'll know. Which I will get to in the reports.

Reports
Finally, the good stuff. ok, so I'll reveal three reports, but I have many more that is similar to these three reports. I wanted to see just how far I can push the chimera combo I am wearing without actually initiate any conversation with girls, so all my reports happened with me not doing ANYTHING at all in regards to ladies. What I am doing is dancing at the club, and having fun, or standing still with hands in my pocket, or sitting at a table.

First report, is a lady in her late 20s, a bit chubby, latino or closely related to that ethnicity. This happened around early November 2020 (I live in Florida and clubs are still open here). I saw this lady at two clubs that are right next to each other. At the first club, I saw some guy tried approaching her, she put up a massive bitch shield toward the guy, and basically told that guy to fuck off. Then at the second club, I was dancing by myself, enjoying myself, this lady came up to me, grabbed my hand, without me even asking, and started dancing with me, with some grinding, this is ok, because at this point, I am used to girls always coming up to me and started grinding on me. However, in about ten minutes, the dance slowly got a bit more sexual than just grinding, the lady started putting my hands on her boobs while still facing away from me and grinding, so now I look like I was grabbing her boobs from behind, but I swear, I was not the one who started it. Then the lady turned toward me, slowly got closer and closer, and then BOOM, we were kissing, it was not just a normal kissing either, it was probably the sloppiest kiss with lot of tongue action involved. Also, this was my very first kiss, believe it or not. I have been using pheromone for almost 7 years at this point, but I had never had this happen to me besides good conversations and getting noticed more, so this kiss was very important. I don't particular care who I do my first kiss to, because at 28 years old, I can't be picky about the women.

Anyways, after the sloppy kiss, this lady started giving me a hicky, right on the left side of my neck, you know what else is on my left side of my neck? Holy Grail, my cologne, and the magick oils. this is the reason why I stopped wearing anything on both side of my neck. Because the lady switched between giving me the hicky to kissing me on the mouth, and every time she did that, I got a good taste of my cologne and the magick oils she got from giving me the hicky, everything got some bitter taste to them. It was not fun. So now, just in case if the lady decided to give me hickies again, they can suck the side of my neck all they wish, with me not having to taste everything.

Second report, this combo also got a bride-to-be stray away from her bachelorette party group, and grinding on me. Now, I already said that I am used to ladies coming up to me and doing the grind, because there were many others before her, but this one is very important to note for the fact that she is about to get married. I have seen many bachelorette parties at the club I frequent, the ladies always stay as a group, and rarely let any guys near them. So here I am standing near the front of the stage the club has, just enjoying the show the DJ is putting on. I saw the bride-to-be looking at me, I thought, ok, she is just looking, pay no attention to her, and I continued to enjoy myself. About 2 minutes later, I found her right in front of me!! I thought "oh no, don't you dare, lady", but just after I had that thought, the bride-to-be's butt is already near my crutch, and she started grinding on me. What gets even more crazier for this is that I can still see her party group in front of me, like her group can easily see her, so as this lady grinded with me while I helplessly accepted it, I was watching her friends doing the "where the hell is our bride?" look, when they found her though, their confused look became the "what the actual fuck!!!" look, and all of their eyes were opened wide. When this happened, their friend tried to get her back into the group, and she went with them, but it didn't last long, after about 30 minutes, the bride came back!! I let her do her thing for a little bit longer, and then her friends had to call her back again. I was expecting a third time, but that never happened, I guess the group got smart and learned how to keep the bride on tabs.

Bride-to-be is about late 20s, middle eastern ethnicity.

Now, here is the sequence of events for attraction I observed while wearing this combo, this goes for all the ladies I met. It starts with a look my way, and if I am dancing, the lady will start looking at my eyes and started mirroring my dance moves. I read up IOIs on the internet, and this is one of the major IOI listed on there. When this happens, I will always extend my hand, 9 out of 10 times, the lady will initiate hand holding with me, then it is full on dancing, and also grinding, sometimes a lady will come out of nowhere and starts grinding on me without even asking for my approval.

Usually this is as far as I can push the products on a more noticeable level, but there is also the imprint factor from Voodoo. After a while, when the lady came to the same club again and sees me again, their face will light up with a big smile, and they'll be like "heeeyyy I remember you, remember me?" I usually nods my head, and then it is dancing again. with prolonged tight hugs. Unfortunately, even though getting laid is definitely possible at this point, I cannot steer it that way yet, still learning this aspect, but up until recently, I was able to steer the products into a more intimate direction. Which I will reveal in the third report.

This report actually just happened last Thursday (04/15/2021). A blonde early 20 something lady, started doing all the IOIs I mentioned above, looking at me and started copying my dance moves, I extended my hand and started dancing with the lady. I watched other guys in the club dancing with their girlfriends or their "catch of the day", and I remembered how they do it, when both people facing each other, the guy put the lady's arm around his neck, and brought the lady closer, and after staying close a bit longer, the two people kiss. So this is exactly what I did to this blonde lady.

But what I didn't expect, however, is that when me and the lady got close to each other, the lady initiated the kiss!!! I was not ready to go that direction yet, but the lady apparently wanted to. But rest assured, unlike the first report, this kiss only lasted for about 5 minutes, it was interrupted by her friends, one of her friend pulled her back, and the friend gave me a look of disgust. I guess they were thinking who the fuck is this pervert who has the balls to kiss my friend. This whole thing is about 10 minutes long.

Most important thing about this hit is that, it is super easy to steer the products into the intimate realm and then the sexual realm, sometimes it could happen without you even trying, while also maintaining the fun and flirty vibe. It is also important for me as a pheromone user because these are all milestones in my pheromone journey, compared to reports I made in the old days.

That is it, if you guys decided to try this combo, report back and see what you get.
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2021 6:55 AM by masterfu678.)
04-22-2021 7:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: My LAL(and HAX)Mega Combo that I had been using for over a year now
04-24-2021 1:04 PM

An update

Seems like I accidentally added in Alpha Q as the sixth product as well, let me explain why it was "accidental" and not intentional.

In late 2019 and maybe early 2020, after using Alpha Q a few times, I thought this product is pretty underwhelming, so I sold it to RTBoss, however, the only thing I liked about AQ is the scent. So I requested S1ck to give me a bottle of AQ without pheromones, just the scent. At first, they wanted me to test and review their new scent, the one that had more Bergamont added in, so I agreed to it.

However, it seems like whoever is fulfilling the orders really suck at their job, when I got another bottle, I opened of up and sniffed it, it was unscented!! I called up s1ck and told them this, they apologized and asked me to ship the bottle back, then I got another bottle, and it had the new scent, at the time, I thought, ok, all good to go, now I have AQ as a cover scent.

But after wearing a few times as a cover scent, I observed that whenever I wear AQ as the cover scent, I would get a lot more attraction and looks from the beautiful girls, ones that are way out my league and could easily be Instagram models, at first I thought this was either Overdose or SXD-9, but on the days when I wear other colognes as the cover scent, I don't get much hits at all, and definitely not the hotties, even if I do get attraction hits, it is the average looking ones.

Slowly I begin to suspect that the current bottle of Alpha Q I have does in fact, have the pheromones, I just wore it again last night, and the attraction hits from the hotties came back. I read the Alpha Q thread for reports, and some of the hits I got are similar to what the reports in that thread are saying.

Well, seems like the order fulfilling person at s1ck really does suck at their job, Garry himself would never let this happen, sometimes it is important to get only the scent, because we might wear a mone product but want another mone product's scent, without that other product's pheromone content. I'm not complaining though, because it seems like Alpha Q works for me after all. In which case, I probably also need fo watch out how much I spray on the second and third day. I read in the review thread that one spray is very concentrated, more like 1.5 spray, so I probably should just do a little squirt on the second day, also I read on the website that Alpha Q can last up to 30+ hours!!

I am planning another experiment, which is adding a sample bottle of Nude, and a full bottle of Holy Grail and Lady Killer into a traveler size Alpha Q, and do one spray of this mixture. I would call this the kickstarter spray, for Overdose and SXD-9 when they are still in social stage. If this kickstarter spray works, I might consider doing this to the bigger bottle of Alpha Q I have, and having less stuff to spray on my self.
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2021 1:10 PM by masterfu678.)
04-24-2021 1:04 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-25-2021 1:41 PM

Now with my bottle of Alpha Q confirmed to contain the intended pheromone formula, let's talk about how easy it is to overdose on AQ, because of the high concentration of pheromones.

The overdose is probably none related, I had felt the none rage, like I am angry for no reason, a bit irritable, and just want to punch a hole in the wall. Rest assured though, I am very good at controlling my anger, I can still feel it internally, but I am not actively showing it, plus I know it is due to a high dose of none. Also I have that woozy feeling in my head, and a slight headache

If you use AQ solo, how will you arrive at the overdose? For me, I found that AQ works wonders in pulling the hb9, models to me, on the first day when I spray one spray, on the second day, if you spray another one spray, that will be the overdose, because AQ seems to be durable enough to survive showers and witch hazel cleansing sessions, I can still feel the effect the next day.

Last night at the club, I had a couple negative reactions to the overwhelming amount of none I had, first one is a short, fat, balding, beta dude, he was telling stuff like "if you ain't doing anything, please move that way." Of course, I ignored him, and he got annoyed, then he left the vicinity, he is one of the few guys that seems to be brave enough to challenge me while I am covered in pheromones, usually guys are all buddy buddy, with lot of respect toward me.

Second negative hit is from the mother hen (just learned this term recently) of a female group, I was sitting down to rest my legs after lot of dancing, and this group was leaving, the moment me and the mother hen's eyes meet, she started saying "go, stand up, I don't want you here", again, I ignored her, and after a bit, her eye opened wide, with hostility beaming straight toward me. I just look away while the mother then kept saying "go" "leave" in an angry voice. Her friends had been nagging her to leave ever since she started this whole ordeal, after about 5 minutes, she finally left.

Overall attraction hits are very low as well, I presume I probably had intimidated some people, there are a couple positive attraction hits, but they were underwhelming.

Also I would like to add that by the 7 hour mark, I am crashing and feeling tired. I asked Garry about this, he told me that it is actually due to low testosterone level your body has, each pheromone product simulate a person, and alpha products simulates an alpha, masculine person. If we have lower t-level, our body will be in "fight or flight" mode, it will try to adapt/fight to the alpha signature by raising testosterone levels, but if it is not raised high enough, the body will give up, and your testosterone level will go lower than before, which causes the crash and sleepiness. After Garry told me this, I brought some testosterone pills, and take a full serving of it before I apply the pheromones, this has worked wonders until last night, the whole reason why I am crashing even after I took the testosterone pills, probably means that I have a LOT of none.

So what I could try to not overdose? First way is spray AQ on the first day, and then don't spray any at all on the second day, and see if I can still get attraction hits. Or I could try the second way, which is AQ on the first day, and then 1 spray of Casanova on the second day. I gathered from reading the forum that Casanova is similar to AQ, but without much none, maybe that's why Casanova is AQ's "little brother". I am going to ask Garry about this to confirm, but if he doesn't reply fo me about this, I could probably still find out by myself from testing, along with the other stuff in my combo, which I am already used to by now.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2021 1:58 PM by masterfu678.)
04-25-2021 1:41 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

04-25-2021 3:02 PM

You planning on applying and wearing 6 products for the rest of your life?

Main:

Recommend: Taboo, Ascend w/o cops

Great for Sex: Evolve

On the fence about/Still testing: GOA, TAC

Liking/Loving: Captain, Ascend w/o cops, Scent of Eros

Combo testing:
04-25-2021 3:02 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-26-2021 1:05 AM

(04-25-2021 3:02 PM)Stories Wrote:  You planning on applying and wearing 6 products for the rest of your life?
That is a yes, because I have found the products that works for me, and I am not buying anything else. But once upon a time, I was a pheromone product hopper that loves to spend money on pheromones that I probably will never use more than a month.

It is also not good to keep switching products, because once you switch your signature, you become a different "person", and your targets might get thrown off a bit, which will ultimately hinder the effectiveness of a product, or a combo of products.
04-26-2021 1:05 AM

RockStarDrummer
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-02-2021 11:07 AM

Good read man! Enjoyed this thread... A question though...

I'm a mone noob and I've been reading through the posts here... When you say "the second day"... Do you mean wearing the product say on a Monday and then putting more of the same product on on Tuesday? (2 days in a row)

What about showering and scrubbing? I've read here that the mones are "sticky" and need to be scrubbed to get off. (what's the deal with the witch hazel... Do you need to use that to get them all off?)

If you shower and scrub (with or without the witch hazel)... Does it matter what your put on or how much on day 2?

Cheers man... and thanks to anybody who happens to see this and helps me out!

Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2021 11:08 AM by RockStarDrummer.)
05-02-2021 11:07 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-02-2021 5:30 PM

(05-02-2021 11:07 AM)RockStarDrummer Wrote:  Good read man! Enjoyed this thread... A question though...

I'm a mone noob and I've been reading through the posts here... When you say "the second day"... Do you mean wearing the product say on a Monday and then putting more of the same product on on Tuesday? (2 days in a row)

What about showering and scrubbing? I've read here that the mones are "sticky" and need to be scrubbed to get off. (what's the deal with the witch hazel... Do you need to use that to get them all off?)

If you shower and scrub (with or without the witch hazel)... Does it matter what your put on or how much on day 2?

Cheers man... and thanks to anybody who happens to see this and helps me out!

Thanks!
I would not recommend wearing this combo if you are a mone newbie, this is only for people that knows what they are doing with mones, like signs of IOIs to look out for, controlling the dosages etc. I recommend using either Alpha Q and/or Casanova as your first product to get your feet in the door into the world of pheromones, and wearing them SOLO!!! This means only one product on you at a time, no additional product(s).

By "second day", it means the day after your initial application, so yes, you are correct, if you spray say, Alpha Q on Monday, this would be your initial mone application time, the second day would be Tuesday, by this time your Alpha Q app would have "aged" a day, which means you have wore Alpha Q for more than a day now. This is to say if you do not take a shower.

Yes, it does matter how much you put on the second day, you are correct in saying that some of the mone products are sticky and hard to cleanse, Alpha Q is such example, it is one of those products that even after wiping it with witch hazel, and taking a shower with soap, it will be still on you, and you will still get effects for this product. This is why I would warn you to not do another spray of Alpha Q the next day, because this would put you at an overdose, which would intimidate the ladies and potentially cause aggression from other guys.

For other products, it really depends, some will only last you about 5-8 hours, after that, you might need to spray some more for the effects to come back, some will give you a build up with prolonged use after many days. Only way to deal with these build up products is keep taking a shower everyday, and scrub until you feel like your normal self again.

Witch hazel only helps with getting the products off, but recently I learned that they do not help too much, only a little bit, multiple showers with lot of scrubbing is the only way to go for getting the mone off.

6 product mega combo I have developed since 2017, and been having success with for over a year, thank you for reading my pheromone manifesto.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-LAL-and...a-year-now
05-02-2021 5:30 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-02-2021 11:01 PM

On that note, here is another report worthy post of my experience last night at the club

After learned that Alpha Q is concentrated at one spray, I wanted to test what would happen the day after the initial application of AQ, in the context of this combo, it means that the only products I put on is everything else EXCEPT Alpha Q.

Ho boy, what an interesting night.

First hit is from a black girl, she is chubby, in her mid-20s. She randomly came up to me and asked me to dance, and grinding on me for quite a while, after a while, she asked me if I like chubby girls, I said "sure why not", but it seems she was looking for a definite answer, so she basically yelled at me for giving an ambiguous answer, but also requested me to exchange contact information, later, she wanted me to meet her friends, and brought me to them, the moment of her friends set eyes on me, they had a look of a disgust and disapproval, and they were all black guys. After a while, she asked me if I want to go with them to another place, I said no I am staying, she said ok and left.

Later I deleted her number from my phone. I gotta be honest here, I really am not interested in black ladies, my main preference of targets are caucasian, latina, and asian girls, this doesn't mean I hate black girls though, if a black girl is beautiful and well dressed, I will accept her with open arms, and I have seen quite a few of those attractive black ladies at the club, in fact, while me and this chubby black girl were grinding, there was a tall, beautiful high quality black girl standing right next to us, but all my attention were forced to focus on the chubby one.

Second hit is quite brief but probably one that came straight out a guy's fantasies, I'm sure many guys had this fantasy before :"oh boy, that girl is so beautiful, how I wish she come up to me and straight up tell me that she wants to be my girlfriend."

This is exactly what the second hit is like, I was standing still, eye up front and focused on the musical performance on stage, and hands in my pocket. Then this blonde caucasian girl in her mid-20s stood next to me, at first I thought she is just a normal bystander, but not even 30 seconds later, she hooked her arms with my arm, while my hand is still in my pocket. I took this chance and put my arm around her for a little bit, singed a few song with her. Then she got in front of me, and blurted out...

"I want to be your girlfriend."

Really? is this what we are doing now? No "hi how are you, what is your name?" no rapport building, it straight up went to "wanting to be my girlfriend". I can only think two reasons on why she said this, either she was very drunk, or something from my mone cloud hit her hard. This moment was quickly interrupted by the infamous "mother hen" of her group, the mother hen was just nearby when she said this, mother hen responded with "no, she is my girlfriend, back off!!" Of course, I sensed that the mother hen wants to destroy this moment long before she even finished speaking, so I played the humble card, I handed the blonde girl like a gentleman back to the mother hen, and continued to enjoy the musical performance as if nothing happened.

Third hit is actually two caucasian girls, they were in early 20s, one is blonde, and the other one is brunette. They were dancing and having fun, I walked up to them and started dancing in their vicinity, which is what I call "vicinity approach", not actually engaging the girl(s), but just near her enough and giving her time to come up to me on her own accord. It didn't take long for both girls to notice me, and pretty soon, I put my hand out and gave the blonde girl a high five, the high five soon became hand holding and dancing, the fun really begun when I was able to involve the brunette girl as well, now I have a girl on both side of my arms, and I'm dancing with both of them at once. Later, I'm sure it is because of Overdose, the blonde girl started twerking, and I was ballsy enough to start slapping the blonde girl's butt cheeks. Blonde girl's response was "whoa, careful there." but she said this with a slight smile and a somewhat playful tone, probably not anything major, but I'll take it.

I know this is definitely a hit because I have been observing them from afar before my approach. Quite a few guys directly approached them, and these two girls rejected them all, I was one of the few guys who were actually able to hold hands with these two girls, I have seen this with other girls as well. Girls in my vicinity and in my mone cloud for a while doesn't mind any skin contact, and sometimes they want more than skin contact, they will be the ones to initiate dancing or twerking while being close to my body, and they are not shy about it, on girls that I already know, sometimes when they are walking by, and just happened to be near me, it is all kind of kino, boobing, and whatever you want to consider that is close skin contact.

6 product mega combo I have developed since 2017, and been having success with for over a year, thank you for reading my pheromone manifesto.

05-02-2021 11:01 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-27-2022 7:43 PM

Okay, I guess it is time to update on you all with some more reports.

STILL the same combo, some SXD-9, some Overdose, a roll of Voodoo, and then spraying my self with Holy Grail, Lady Killer, Voodoo, and Nude infused Alpha Q. (When I order new products, I ask Garry to include sample vials or either Nude or Voodoo, and then I pour the samples into my Alpha Q spray bottle. Don't worry, you are not getting much of the samples on you by doing just one spray, so OD is very unlikely)

Only difference is that I added Garry's Oxytocin into the mix, I have the 2mg/10ml version, recently just ordered the 10mg/10ml. This Oxytocin is in spray bottle and Possess scent, it replaces the normal no pheromone Possess scent I use.

(btw, highly recommend Possess scent, I probably said it before in this thread, but I can't recommend this scent enough. It is very nice on its own, but if you do wish to mix and match with other cologne scents, it mixes well with them as well)

Since I already told you guys what to expect with this combo, I do not need to add a whole lot of stuff. But wearing the same combo for the past two years had taught me to notice attraction signs from the ladies. Like I know a lady is attracted when she started looking at me, and started copying me, this is very pronounced when you are on the dance floor in a night club. I have had MANY ladies who did this, first a smile and a look, then it is standing in front of me trying to get me to dance, and when I do started dancing, she will start copying my dance moves.

One lady spring breaker even "purposed" to me and we pretended that we are married (she is probably drunk), but I played along with it for fun.

What I think is worthy of a report is this Friday night (Mar 25th, 2022), I started being bold and started grabbing ladies' hand to dance with her. I had tried this on two ladies, I was not rejected, and made two new lady friends instead. But just be aware that there is still a chance for rejection, on Saturday (Mar 26th, 2022), I did this move with one lady, she pulled back her hand and showed me her engagement ring, the typical move married ladies use to reject a guy.

I also had plenty of ladies who showed attraction to me even with the ring on their finger while wearing this combo, so this tells me that once a lady is married, she can use the shiny new ring her man (or woman) got her as a weapon of mass rejection. My other approach, the letting the ladies come to you first approach, works slightly better, because if you think about it, if a lady chooses to come to you on her own will and choice, it will be up to you to either accept her or reject her, which completely flips the script, and you know I never rejects a beautiful lady, unless I see signs that she is trouble. Also guess what, sometimes the husband is right beside her, and I will befriend the husband along the way, haven't had any aggressive response from the husbands so far. (Yes, with an "s")

As long as you are being respectful, you will go a long way with the pheromones, but if you do get rejected by a lady, respect that decision as well, pheromones does not work 100% of the time, like what other older forum members always tell you.

03-27-2022 7:43 PM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-28-2022 1:20 PM

I appreciate the detailed posts. Definitely a lot of info to digest.

Thank you!
03-28-2022 1:20 PM

Share This Thread