Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My LAL(and HAX)Mega Combo that I had been using for over a year now
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My LAL(and HAX)Mega Combo that I had been using for over a year now
05-08-2022 4:59 AM

On the molecules that work or work not together: it's all very non-linear and dose dependent in the realm of pheromones, and of course there's the personal and situational dimension as well.
Great that this works for you so well. I used PXS Ascend and PXS Bliss (not to far away from PXS Taboo, imho) with good effect, but not together. The PXS products [1] never failed to show effects for me. The combination of a funny, disinhibitiing social with an status/sexual product is my goto combination for dance clubs.

And, yeah, I had such 'single male in a bachelorette party' experience myself - that was fun (the bride-to-be tried to hook me up with one of the bridesmaids). The bachelorette party experience was most likely BW + Bliss, maybe with a bit of DP for the cops.
For this excessive dancing and grinding - that I like, but that, at least for me never let to more (I'm fine with that as I'm just out for fun) - happens more easy if the woman can kind of rationalize it as a non-meaningful 'just fun' activity. I think these bachelorette parties, as well as carnivals are great examples of 'plausible deniability' where any negative social pressure (as beeing 'easy' or 'sluts') can be pushed away easily and the woman act out their true desires, for that moment at least.
If, with the right mindset and mone, you can be instrumental for their pleasure and gain pleasure yourself, everybody wins.

Keep your reports coming...

[1] I've used Ascend, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, DM, Domination

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2022 5:51 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
05-08-2022 4:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My LAL(and HAX)Mega Combo that I had been using for over a year now
05-08-2022 11:07 PM

(05-08-2022 4:59 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  And, yeah, I had such 'single male in a bachelorette party' experience myself - that was fun (the bride-to-be tried to hook me up with one of the bridesmaids). The bachelorette party experience was most likely BW + Bliss, maybe with a bit of DP for the cops.
For this excessive dancing and grinding - that I like, but that, at least for me never let to more (I'm fine with that as I'm just out for fun) - happens more easy if the woman can kind of rationalize it as a non-meaningful 'just fun' activity. I think these bachelorette parties, as well as carnivals are great examples of 'plausible deniability' where any negative social pressure (as beeing 'easy' or 'sluts') can be pushed away easily and the woman act out their true desires, for that moment at least.
If, with the right mindset and mone, you can be instrumental for their pleasure and gain pleasure yourself, everybody wins.

Yea I agree, I even had a bride-to-be that want me to KISS her, of course, I didn't, and she got all emotional and cried and said things like "am I not good enough for you?" You know the reason why I didn't kiss her, no need to say it.

Maybe next time I will kiss the bride to be when I have the chance again, they don't have to tell the groom......

6 product mega combo I have developed since 2017, and been having success with for over a year, thank you for reading my pheromone manifesto.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-LAL-and...a-year-now
05-08-2022 11:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread