Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My LAL(and HAX)Mega Combo that I had been using for over a year now
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My LAL(and HAX)Mega Combo that I had been using for over a year now
03-29-2022 8:56 PM

(03-28-2022 1:20 PM)jjs1234 Wrote:  I appreciate the detailed posts. Definitely a lot of info to digest.

Thank you!

Glad you enjoyed reading it

6 product mega combo I have developed since 2017, and been having success with for over a year, thank you for reading my pheromone manifesto.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-LAL-and...a-year-now
03-29-2022 8:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-05-2022 1:29 AM

(03-27-2022 7:43 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  Okay, I guess it is time to update on you all with some more reports.

STILL the same combo, some SXD-9, some Overdose, a roll of Voodoo, and then spraying my self with Holy Grail, Lady Killer, Voodoo, and Nude infused Alpha Q. (When I order new products, I ask Garry to include sample vials or either Nude or Voodoo, and then I pour the samples into my Alpha Q spray bottle. Don't worry, you are not getting much of the samples on you by doing just one spray, so OD is very unlikely)

Too bad HAX seems to be out of business.
At least you can't order from them anymore.
That means your combo cannot be tested by others.
Oh well
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2022 1:32 AM by scorpio69.)
04-05-2022 1:29 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-05-2022 5:33 PM

(04-05-2022 1:29 AM)scorpio69 Wrote:  Too bad HAX seems to be out of business.
At least you can't order from them anymore.
That means your combo cannot be tested by others.
Oh well

Yes it is sad to say that might be the case, even though the website is still online.

Another thing I have been doing is dumping various LAL sample vials into my bottle of Alpha Q, so far I had Voodoo, Nude, Aqua Vitae, and Lucky 7 Royal inside. I am just gonna call it "Garry's Pheromones", since they are all from Garry anyway.

We might also need to look for a replacement for Holy Grail and Lady Killer. I heard that Barely Legal from PXS might be the one. I know that Holy Grail gives you a celebrity vibe, with some sexual stuff afterwards plus great effects on younger ladies in their early 20s. Lady Killer seems to be an enhancement for Holy Grail. So we need to find something that does similar stuff, but maybe better, because I have to admit, Holy Grail and Lady Killer alone is pretty underwhelming. Maybe it was all of the Garry's stuff that actually worked. I'm only using HG and LK as boosters until Overdose and SXD-9 reaches maximum effect.

6 product mega combo I have developed since 2017, and been having success with for over a year, thank you for reading my pheromone manifesto.

04-05-2022 5:33 PM
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-05-2022 6:36 PM

HG and Ladykiller contain Cops and A1 among others.
I don´t know if Barely Legal does as well.
Who knows, maybe if you add some Cops and A1 to your LAL combo you might get similar results like you had with HG+LK+LAL.

(04-05-2022 5:33 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  Yes it is sad to say that might be the case, even though the website is still online.

Another thing I have been doing is dumping various LAL sample vials into my bottle of Alpha Q, so far I had Voodoo, Nude, Aqua Vitae, and Lucky 7 Royal inside. I am just gonna call it "Garry's Pheromones", since they are all from Garry anyway.

We might also need to look for a replacement for Holy Grail and Lady Killer. I heard that Barely Legal from PXS might be the one. I know that Holy Grail gives you a celebrity vibe, with some sexual stuff afterwards plus great effects on younger ladies in their early 20s. Lady Killer seems to be an enhancement for Holy Grail. So we need to find something that does similar stuff, but maybe better, because I have to admit, Holy Grail and Lady Killer alone is pretty underwhelming. Maybe it was all of the Garry's stuff that actually worked. I'm only using HG and LK as boosters until Overdose and SXD-9 reaches maximum effect.
04-05-2022 6:36 PM
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-05-2022 7:00 PM

HG and Ladykiller contain Cops and A1 among others.
Who knows, maybe if you add some Cops and A1 to your LAL combo you might get similar results like you´ve had with HG+LK+LAL.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2022 7:01 PM by scorpio69.)
04-05-2022 7:00 PM

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-06-2022 1:31 AM

(04-05-2022 7:00 PM)scorpio69 Wrote:  HG and Ladykiller contain Cops and A1 among others.
Who knows, maybe if you add some Cops and A1 to your LAL combo you might get similar results like you´ve had with HG+LK+LAL.

If it is just cops, Garry just gave me a sample of DP, we all know that is a good cop based product. I don't think A1 does much, so we could technically leave it out or maybe get some from Garry and combine it.

I am also wearing some Oxytocin alongside my mix. Maybe Oxytocin has something to do with this as well. I have both Garry's 2mg and 10mg version

If what is listed on HAX's website for HG and LK is everything that is inside a bottle, we might be able to recreate HG and LK ourselves. They are all commonly known molecules

04-06-2022 1:31 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-06-2022 2:01 AM

(04-05-2022 7:00 PM)scorpio69 Wrote:  HG and Ladykiller contain Cops and A1 among others.

I just used Way back Machine to view an archived version of Hax website when the original Holy Grail page was still online. Here is what it is for both HG and LK

"The Holy Grail of Endless Tail"
PHEROMONE COMPOSITION (DOSE):

Androstadienone (x2), Androstenone (x2), alpha-Androstenol (x3), beta-Androstenol (x3), Androsterone, Epiandrosterone (x2), Androstanone, Androstadienol (x3), Estratetraenol, DHEA Sulfate, Oxytocin, Copulins

TOTAL PHEROMONE CONTENT: 49.9 mg/bottle (10, plus Oxytocin and Copulins)

TOTAL VOLUME: 0.39 FL OZ

EFFECTIVE DOSE: 2-5 sprays

TOP EFFECTS: Rock Star Alpha Status, Deep Conversation and Eye Contact, Youthful Bonding, Approachable Ice Breaker, Millionaire Suit

DURATION OF PHEROMONE EFFECTS: 8-10 Hours

========

Lady Killer

PHEROMONE COMPOSITION (DOSE):

Androstadienone, Androstenone (x2), alpha-Androstenol, beta-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epiandrosterone, Androstanone, Androstadienol, Estratetraenol, 7-keto DHEA, Copulins

TOTAL PHEROMONE CONTENT: 25.8 mg/bottle (10, plus Copulins)

TOTAL VOLUME: 0.39 FL OZ

EFFECTIVE DOSE: 2-5 sprays

TOP EFFECTS: Icebreaker, Attraction, Respect, Alpha-male Superiority, Comfort, Youthfulness, Excitement, Arousal

SELF-EFFECTS: Natural Confidence

DURATION OF PHEROMONE EFFECTS: 4-6 Hours

04-06-2022 2:01 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-07-2022 8:35 AM

Overdose (actual reaction of overdose, not the product) report

This is what it feels like when you too much mones on, that is what I did today.

Aside from the mega combo, I also did a total of 6 drops of Garry's 10mg Oxytocin (very concentrated).

I was SOOO angry and intense, like I just wanted to punch a hole in the wall, or beat someone up and rip their head off. But, I know how to control my anger, so I constantly took deep breaths, and kept the rage under control, but it was just a bit of too much, I believe this is from all the nones from all of the products in the combo.

But what killed the combo for me tonight was the 6 drops of 10mg Oxytocin, as I said above, it is Garry's most concentrated version of Oxytocin, I found that at 3 drops of this 10mg version, magical things happen with ladies around me, and it just feels to easy to make sweet love to her (but I still gotta learn how to steer the interaction that way)

At 6 drops, you will start to feel unmotivated to do stuff, not really depression you get from A1, but it is like you are a bit zoned out, and nothing in your surroundings will excite you, even when they normally does. You are just......there, feeling like without a purpose.

When I wrote this post, I am already in bed after a shower, washed most of the stuff off, and I just started feelings the good feelings I normally get from this combo. This is why I thought I had an overdose for the night.

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2022 8:39 AM by masterfu678.)
05-07-2022 8:35 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-07-2022 9:06 AM

Firstly, masterfu678, great reports, chapeau!

One question, maybe to very experienced guys. I just realized, that your combo, but even singe products like HG described above, contain oxytocin and copulins.

I've learned that this is a mixture to avoid, since one signals trust and the other signals 'promiscuous player'. But it seems to work?

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
05-07-2022 9:06 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-08-2022 4:09 AM

(05-07-2022 9:06 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Firstly, masterfu678, great reports, chapeau!

One question, maybe to very experienced guys. I just realized, that your combo, but even singe products like HG described above, contain oxytocin and copulins.

I've learned that this is a mixture to avoid, since one signals trust and the other signals 'promiscuous player'. But it seems to work?

I don't see why not? Holy Grail is discontinued now, and it contained Oxytocin, Copulins, and stuff like A1.

Copulins and A1 are actually known to be the conflicting signature, but it works anyways in this mix.

Oxytocin and Copulins? I don't see why they would be in conflict. This could be telling that you are a player that people can trust, you get all the ladies, but they trust you so much that they allow you to get other ladies, and sometimes even help you, as a wing girl.

I have had countless encounters with bachelorette parties at the clubs, where sometimes the bridesmaids let me get freaky with the brides to be, they will be in a circle and I'm at the center grinding with the bride. Sometimes I get the chance to dance with the ENTIRE group, and they all love me for it.

I'm sad that Holy Grail and Lady Killer got discontinued, still looking for their replacement. Looking at TabooXS and AscendXS as possible replacements.

05-08-2022 4:09 AM

Share This Thread