Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mones To Get Asian Girls (Long Term Relationship)
fdesa12
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Mones To Get Asian Girls (Long Term Relationship)
01-21-2014 11:23 PM

Hi everyone. I'm completely new to using pheromones but have been reading up on various forums trying to find what would fit me. I tried searching the forum with key word: Asians, but not very many reviews popped up (Glace seemed to have the most reports with the situation I'm looking for by Masterfu).

Background and Girl of Interest
I'm a 26 year old Asian male (Chinese) from Los Angeles, CA. I'm generally a laid-back/chill kind of guy, introverted and shy for the most part. I don't go to clubs/dances and never had interest in college raves/parties. I'm trying to find a mone that will help me get things started with this 20-yr-old Korean girl I know. She's kind of shy, but not afraid to speak her mind sometimes. For the most part, she's conservative. We've known each other since last year, but we've never hung out alone. One thing I do know: She was traumatized by her date at a HS dance when he started doing the grind dance on her. She doesn't seem to be the clubber/party girl.

I'm not interested in clubbing and ons (not at the moment anyway) and am more interested in getting into a relationship with this girl.

Here's what I know/understand/learned from reading the forums:
- Mones are only enhancers, still gotta do my part;
- East Asians tend to be sensitive to -nols and someone said they tend to be attracted to -rones;
- Apply to major pulse points, start small, test and find my own sweet spot... Anything else I should know/learn?

Products to go for

I would prefer standalone products simply because I'm on a budget so max is $100, but don't mind experimenting with 2 mones. It seems social mones are the best place to start for my situation.

These are the products I'm considering atm with my thoughts on them:
- Glace: Based on Masterfu's reports, this seems like a great start considering the type of girls he wore it around is similar to Jessica.

- Xist: I've read somewhere that this projects the "perfect boyfriend material" image and has a reset effect. Those descriptions sound useful since I feel like I've been friend-zoned by Jessica. However, I'm not sure about the -nol content and if that would affect her negatively.

- Flirt Xs: Sounds like Glace with a bit more attraction

- Connection Xs vs. IH: These sound great for building a deep bond but could lead to friend-zone if I lead it down the wrong direction. If one of these, which one to go for?

So with a max of $100 and hopefully spending less, which of these would you suggest, keeping in mind that this is my first mone purchase ever, and that I'm Asian going for a semi-conservative 20 yr-old Korean girl?

-----------------
Life's a one-chance opportunity... take it or leave it.

--------------
Tools:
- Alpha Dream: Glace, AM (sample)
- Pheromonexs: Xist, Exotica, Connections/Ascend/Taboo/Vibe/Cohesion (samples)
- AD: P83, Molecule C (sample)

01-21-2014 11:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

RE: Mones To Get Asian Girls (Long Term Relationship)
01-21-2014 11:51 PM

Something else you may want to consider/reading up on is Exotica from XS.
It's a Asian designed product focusing highly on Socials & some status mones. Not very popular, but it may work out.
01-21-2014 11:51 PM
fdesa12
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-22-2014 2:52 AM

(01-21-2014 11:51 PM)XyzN Wrote:  Something else you may want to consider/reading up on is Exotica from XS.
It's a Asian designed product focusing highly on Socials & some status mones. Not very popular, but it may work out.

Thanks for the suggestion. I definitely like the described effects.

Just checked XS and it's out of stock Sad I'll email him and see if he'll make more.

--------------
Tools:

01-22-2014 2:52 AM
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-22-2014 3:15 AM

exotica is oos
01-22-2014 3:15 AM

fdesa12
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-22-2014 4:30 AM

So after a lot of thinking, I'm now choosing between Glace or Flirt XS, and Xist or Connection XS.

Has anyone tested Xist on Chinese/Korean/Japanese girls? I'm not having much luck finding posts where these kind of girls were subjects.

----------------
Life is a one-chance opportunity... take it or leave it.

--------------
Tools:

01-22-2014 4:30 AM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-22-2014 4:39 AM

asians love light sexy signature,not sexual especially east asians.if you prefer standalones,here's the list and good luck with your asian hunt

pheromonexs/exotica,Xist and taboo

alpha dream/certo and l2k version 1

liquid alchemy labs/nude and asian for asian

love potion/perfect match
01-22-2014 4:39 AM
Liquid_Mind
Heart of a Warrior

Rep Post

01-22-2014 7:41 AM

Imagine

Being sat with your girl day after day and her getting more and more comfortable with you and seeing you as the perfect Boyfriend

I think Xist with Taboo can work this for you. Xist is a sensual and long term pheromone and it will work wonders for your situation with the reset effect

Take-it-to-the-bank bud

All the best

LM
01-22-2014 7:41 AM
harry.h.lee
Enjoying this place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-22-2014 1:36 PM

(01-21-2014 11:23 PM)fdesa12 Wrote:  Hi everyone. I'm completely new to using pheromones but have been reading up on various forums trying to find what would fit me. I tried searching the forum with key word: Asians, but not very many reviews popped up (Glace seemed to have the most reports with the situation I'm looking for by Masterfu).

Background and Girl of Interest
I'm a 26 year old Asian male (Chinese) from Los Angeles, CA. I'm generally a laid-back/chill kind of guy, introverted and shy for the most part. I don't go to clubs/dances and never had interest in college raves/parties. I'm trying to find a mone that will help me get things started with this 20-yr-old Korean girl I know. She's kind of shy, but not afraid to speak her mind sometimes. For the most part, she's conservative. We've known each other since last year, but we've never hung out alone. One thing I do know: She was traumatized by her date at a HS dance when he started doing the grind dance on her. She doesn't seem to be the clubber/party girl.

I'm not interested in clubbing and ons (not at the moment anyway) and am more interested in getting into a relationship with this girl.

Here's what I know/understand/learned from reading the forums:
- Mones are only enhancers, still gotta do my part;
- East Asians tend to be sensitive to -nols and someone said they tend to be attracted to -rones;
- Apply to major pulse points, start small, test and find my own sweet spot... Anything else I should know/learn?

Products to go for

I would prefer standalone products simply because I'm on a budget so max is $100, but don't mind experimenting with 2 mones. It seems social mones are the best place to start for my situation.

These are the products I'm considering atm with my thoughts on them:
- Glace: Based on Masterfu's reports, this seems like a great start considering the type of girls he wore it around is similar to Jessica.

- Xist: I've read somewhere that this projects the "perfect boyfriend material" image and has a reset effect. Those descriptions sound useful since I feel like I've been friend-zoned by Jessica. However, I'm not sure about the -nol content and if that would affect her negatively.

- Flirt Xs: Sounds like Glace with a bit more attraction

- Connection Xs vs. Instant Honesty: These sound great for building a deep bond but could lead to friend-zone if I lead it down the wrong direction. If one of these, which one to go for?

So with a max of $100 and hopefully spending less, which of these would you suggest, keeping in mind that this is my first mone purchase ever, and that I'm Asian going for a semi-conservative 20 yr-old Korean girl?

-----------------

Try A4A from LAL 3~4 drops (eurodropper) and spend more time with her doing stuffs together. It will be much easier to interact and talk with A4A on and don't hung up on her too much, that's my 2 cents.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2014 1:37 PM by harry.h.lee.)
01-22-2014 1:36 PM

fdesa12
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-22-2014 2:30 PM

(01-22-2014 1:36 PM)harry.h.lee Wrote:  Try A4A from LAL 3~4 drops (eurodropper) and spend more time with her doing stuffs together. It will be much easier to interact and talk with A4A on and don't hung up on her too much, that's my 2 cents.

Hi harry,

I've considered A4A but haven't found much standalone reports on its use. Have you tried it yourself?

--------------
Tools:

01-22-2014 2:30 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-22-2014 4:49 PM

If you are strictly looking for Asian women and long term relationship; I think Xsit, Androstadienone (cohesion), Nude Alpha, Wolf and P83 are all the mones you'll ever need. Also you really need Glace, helps with the guy that is introverted and shy. For whatever reason it does make the conversation just flow.

On that note when using Nude Alpha you need to pair it with Cohesion and P83 on the same target to create that falling in love feeling. Using NA by itself you may find it very frustrating. If you're shy and introverted steer clear from AV, that is meant for the alpha male that doesn't give a fuck and can read signals quickly.

Also to help you with your inner game, you may want to listen to subliminal cd's...trust me the stuff works.

Xsit is the mone that puts out, "this guy is bf material". Also its great is getting you out of the friend zone....this mone is some real next level shit.

The Dude abides...
01-22-2014 4:49 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mones for bitchy girls LukeThighwalker 5 2,060 06-08-2016 8:50 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Girls getting nauseous around your mones? WCHeartBreaker 7 2,604 04-08-2016 6:38 PM
Last Post: jb20
  Long term impact of pheromones thor2014 8 3,098 03-04-2016 2:13 PM
Last Post: jb20
  Mones for hanging around girls that are friends Spars 17 5,280 02-04-2016 5:17 PM
Last Post: vektroider
  Favorite mones or combos for younger girls (between 18 and 25 yrs old) rand_user 16 8,030 10-10-2015 3:14 AM
Last Post: Boss