Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mones To Get Asian Girls (Long Term Relationship)
harry.h.lee
Enjoying this place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
148 thanks in 72 posts

RE: Mones To Get Asian Girls (Long Term Relationship)
01-22-2014 7:18 PM

(01-22-2014 1:30 PM)fdesa12 Wrote:  Hi harry,

I've considered A4A but haven't found much standalone reports on its use. Have you tried it yourself?

Yes, I'm East Asian and tested A4A in East Asia last summer.
I've used it standalone and with different mixes.

When you get to use A4A, you will find it's all about comfort, then there is a beast of attraction that builds upon the comfort level. Obviously, there is alpha characteristics that sneaks up during your interactions and make other females care about you more.

You'll see much female acceptance on your cocky behavior too. I find that there are many asian females are shy and insecure, not independent. You will become one who's leading them.

People might say A4A is not blatant, though I find it is most subtle and most well-balanced product. It's just so smooth to realize that you're using a pheromone colongne. (Oh, after 5~6 hours in hot weather, I realized hits were blatant. Probably due to Androstenone)

Nowadays, I'm okay with a bit tiring ones at the end of the day(Wolf, P74). No need to boost my confidence(P75), and don't use blatant sexual ones (Turn Up The Heat and Androstenone heavy mix) much. Small amount of OD or A4A are the only standalone mixes that are balanced and are not tiring at all.

Maybe ask Garry to include a sample of Nude for better result.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2014 7:23 PM by harry.h.lee.)
01-22-2014 7:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by fdesa12, TheBoogieMan
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
235 thanks in 74 posts

01-23-2014 10:00 AM

(01-21-2014 10:23 PM)fdesa12 Wrote:  Hi everyone. I'm completely new to using pheromones but have been reading up on various forums trying to find what would fit me. I tried searching the forum with key word: Asians, but not very many reviews popped up (Glace seemed to have the most reports with the situation I'm looking for by Masterfu).

Background and Girl of Interest
I'm a 26 year old Asian male (Chinese) from Los Angeles, CA. I'm generally a laid-back/chill kind of guy, introverted and shy for the most part. I don't go to clubs/dances and never had interest in college raves/parties. I'm trying to find a mone that will help me get things started with this 20-yr-old Korean girl I know. She's kind of shy, but not afraid to speak her mind sometimes. For the most part, she's conservative. We've known each other since last year, but we've never hung out alone. One thing I do know: She was traumatized by her date at a HS dance when he started doing the grind dance on her. She doesn't seem to be the clubber/party girl.

I'm not interested in clubbing and ons (not at the moment anyway) and am more interested in getting into a relationship with this girl.

Here's what I know/understand/learned from reading the forums:
- Mones are only enhancers, still gotta do my part;
- East Asians tend to be sensitive to -nols and someone said they tend to be attracted to -rones;
- Apply to major pulse points, start small, test and find my own sweet spot... Anything else I should know/learn?

Products to go for

I would prefer standalone products simply because I'm on a budget so max is $100, but don't mind experimenting with 2 mones. It seems social mones are the best place to start for my situation.

These are the products I'm considering atm with my thoughts on them:
- Glace: Based on Masterfu's reports, this seems like a great start considering the type of girls he wore it around is similar to Jessica.

- Xist: I've read somewhere that this projects the "perfect boyfriend material" image and has a reset effect. Those descriptions sound useful since I feel like I've been friend-zoned by Jessica. However, I'm not sure about the -nol content and if that would affect her negatively.

- Flirt Xs: Sounds like Glace with a bit more attraction

- Connection Xs vs. Instant Honesty: These sound great for building a deep bond but could lead to friend-zone if I lead it down the wrong direction. If one of these, which one to go for?

So with a max of $100 and hopefully spending less, which of these would you suggest, keeping in mind that this is my first mone purchase ever, and that I'm Asian going for a semi-conservative 20 yr-old Korean girl?

-----------------
Life's a one-chance opportunity... take it or leave it.

I use A4NA and Xist as a mix for conservative Asian girls. They really come out of their shell and get really chatty and can't stop laughing. I have been seducing one over a long period of time using this combo alone. The A4NA is good for attraction in the present when you actually spending time with her. People talk about the long term properties of Xist, the thing is, after a initial exposure it will continue to work for several hours after you are long gone. This is the fallout effect that people talk about. The self effects continue too, often leaving me feeling burnt out with bloodshot eyes. It's just amazing for Long Term Relationship.

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
01-23-2014 10:00 AM
Thanks given by sushi
harry.h.lee
Enjoying this place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
148 thanks in 72 posts

01-23-2014 4:07 PM

(01-23-2014 10:00 AM)Randy Savage Wrote:  I use A4NA and Xist as a mix for conservative Asian girls. They really come out of their shell and get really chatty and can't stop laughing. I have been seducing one over a long period of time using this combo alone. The A4NA is good for attraction in the present when you actually spending time with her. People talk about the long term properties of Xist, the thing is, after a initial exposure it will continue to work for several hours after you are long gone. This is the fallout effect that people talk about. The self effects continue too, often leaving me feeling burnt out with bloodshot eyes. It's just amazing for Long Term Relationship.

Oh, it seems that XiSt has much Androstatrione in the mix. When I tested it more than 10mcg single, I felt my eyes were tense like I'm gonna get bloodshot eyes. I didn't know it has imprinting effect at that time. whistle
01-23-2014 4:07 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mones for bitchy girls LukeThighwalker 5 993 06-08-2016 7:50 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Girls getting nauseous around your mones? WCHeartBreaker 7 1,349 04-08-2016 5:38 PM
Last Post: jb20
  Long term impact of pheromones thor2014 8 1,557 03-04-2016 1:13 PM
Last Post: jb20
  Mones for hanging around girls that are friends Spars 17 2,849 02-04-2016 4:17 PM
Last Post: vektroider
  Favorite mones or combos for younger girls (between 18 and 25 yrs old) rand_user 16 4,924 10-10-2015 2:14 AM
Last Post: Boss