Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mones for bitchy girls
LukeThighwalker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
59 thanks in 7 posts

Mones for bitchy girls
06-07-2016 10:56 PM

We've all been around a girl at work or school or just somewhere, who happens to be a complete bitch. Usually it's for no reason too. They just want to act bitchy and stuck-up with you for the hell of it. Sometimes you can just ignore them, but then there are times that you really can't. What if you both work in the same department at your job or you're forced to work together for a lab project or some other reason?

What pheromones are effective for changing the attitude of a bitchy girl towards you? Lets assume that she's cute too. Are they any pheromones that would cause her to even become attracted to you?

I was thinking maybe Nude or some type of strong social? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though.
06-07-2016 10:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks received:
27 thanks in 22 posts

RE: Mones for bitchy girls
06-07-2016 11:37 PM

She could be bitchy because she already likes you or possibly because she feels intimidated in some way or
because she wants to exert her alpha style authority over you. Lastly she may have problems with men due to daddy issues or history of boyfriends so lacks trust. Each scenario would require different molecules.

All I'd say is don't go for a strong alpha straight away as it could end up in a fight but it could be a useful follow up pheromone after using a good social/disinhibitor?

I'll leave it at that because i wouldn't know which specific pheromones products to use as I'm relatively new so someone elsecould chip in there!

Currently owned
  • Alpha Dream: Corpo. Glace, L2K v1. 2016. 2 scented samples of AM
  • LAL: Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude. AVand BW samples

What i want to try next
  • Apex: M3X, Core
  • Pheromone XS: Taboo, Xist, Cohesion
  • Pheromone Treasures: Captain, Alpha Treasure and various others!
06-07-2016 11:37 PM
Thanks given by Shyguy1337
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 359
Thanks received:
312 thanks in 234 posts

06-08-2016 12:43 AM

Do a silly imitation of her bitching.Victory
06-08-2016 12:43 AM
Thanks given by Shyguy1337
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks received:
264 thanks in 98 posts

06-08-2016 1:09 AM

In my own experience it comes from one of 2 places

1) crazy ass bitches - genuinely crazy or has some serious issues, it's just their way of pushing people away. These obviously you want to avoid.

2) normal girls who need a true alpha - these girls are really bitchy upfront but have the biggest hearts, the reason they are bitchy is because they don't want to get hurt but at the same time the guys they really want have a tendency to break their heart because they are alpha. With these girls you just have to treat their bitchy behavior as normal and no big deal but not in a passive way, if she gives you a direct challenge just treat it like a shit test and go with agree and amplify, ignore, or if you can easily turn it around in a way that doesn't make you look like a dick or butthurt go with that. The closer you get, the more cold she'll get, the more she'll play hard to get but if you just hold your composure she will collapse and open up but if you aren't really into her don't go just for the lay. Im not joking when I say these girls have a big heart and are usually the most loyal but they sure as hell make you work for it.

If you've never dealt with these types of women it can take some practice, the basic mindset you wan't to have isn't just "i'm the prize" but "i'm the prize and you should keep proving yourself". Not in a dickish way, but you really don't want to show any neediness and you don't want to be the one to show affection too often, let her hug up on you, let her decide when it's time to cuddle, etc. You should still initiate things but you kind of have to go in, then pull back a little, and let her come to you. That's not a 24/7 thing and the few times that you do take the initiative on affection it will really stand out to them and make it better.

As for pheromones, any good alpha or status product. Expect to get even more bitchier behvaior at first with something like a314, titan, etc but just remember to treat it like it's no big deal. Walk in expecting in a newly divorced feminazi who found out her husband cheated and has your balls in a vice. Anything below fully attempting to castrate you is no big deal Mrgreen
06-08-2016 1:09 AM
Thanks given by hashishattraction
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 307
Thanks received:
1308 thanks in 606 posts

06-08-2016 7:43 AM

Bitchy behaviour can be subdued with high-status mixes + congruent actions.

If she's bitchy, then she thinks she's in charge and/or that behaviour is accepted by others around her.............let her know that she is mistaken.

A314

BW

Kane

AM

Ascend

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-08-2016 7:43 AM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2563
Thanks received:
3491 thanks in 1535 posts

06-08-2016 7:50 AM

Alpha Treasures or Captain are both great for bitchy girls. Captain in particular tames the savage bitch. Actually, so does Nude (NA doesn't work for me- apparently I already give off enough androstenone) and SXD-9.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
06-08-2016 7:50 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Girls getting nauseous around your mones? WCHeartBreaker 7 1,354 04-08-2016 5:38 PM
Last Post: jb20
  Mones for hanging around girls that are friends Spars 17 2,855 02-04-2016 4:17 PM
Last Post: vektroider
  Favorite mones or combos for younger girls (between 18 and 25 yrs old) rand_user 16 4,926 10-10-2015 2:14 AM
Last Post: Boss
  Mones To Get Asian Girls (Long Term Relationship) fdesa12 12 4,980 01-23-2014 4:07 PM
Last Post: harry.h.lee