Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Mmmm What was the problem - AD Orders?
Mark_38
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Mmmm What was the problem - AD Orders?
12-06-2012 1:25 AM

Something I cant seem to work out.
I place two orders yesterday around 12pm (Perth time) received the email order confirmation for both orders and money was deducted from PayPal account, everything seemed normal.

When opening my emails this morning there are two notifications from PayPal, stating that Alpha Dreams has sent a full refund! And one email from Alpha Dreams stating that my order #9620 has been cancelled. Please contact us if you have any questions............

Now there was NO explanation of WHY the orders were cancelled?
I emailed Chris straight away (6am Perth time) asking him what the problem was but I am yet to hear back from anyone?

Surely one would expect some sort of follow up/explanation if you were to cancel orders of over $300 and $200???
12-06-2012 1:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

RE: Mmmm What was the problem - AD Orders?
12-06-2012 3:00 AM

(12-06-2012 1:25 AM)Mark_38 Wrote:  Something I cant seem to work out.
I place two orders yesterday around 12pm (Perth time) received the email order confirmation for both orders and money was deducted from PayPal account, everything seemed normal.

Surely one would expect some sort of follow up/explanation if you were to cancel orders of over $300 and $200???

we canceled the orders as the billing address was to Washington in the United States however the shipping address was to Malaysia. There was no email address provided with either orders and we were not able to get in touch with you via the phone number you provided us. Therefore we believed both orders were fraudulent and we canceled both of them. had you had provided an email address or a valid telephone number we would be able to contact you and resolve the issue before canceling the order.

If you wish to pursue the order, the billing address must be in the country you are having the items delivered to.

We apologize for any inconvenience. We cancel orders like this and in these circumstances to prevent risk to card holders or account holders, especially around the holiday season. We would rather lose the money than potentially leave someone without enough funds in their account to buy their children or grandchildren a Christmass present this year.

Please contact us mark if you wish to pursue the order. Email [email protected].

Chris @ Alpha
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2012 3:04 AM by Alpha Dream.)
12-06-2012 3:00 AM
Mark_38
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-06-2012 3:58 AM

Hey Chris thanks for the reply

Well I have NO IDEA what happened your end?
The confirmation email that I received after placing the order #9620 clearly has
- My address here in PERTH, WESTERN AUSTRALIA (EXACTLY THE SAME as the billing address)
- My VALID email address
- AND my VALID Mobile phone number

So I am unsure how you can send me a email with all the details that you now claim to be missing or incorrect

And I asked in the comments section on order #9621 Could you please enclose all invoices/paper work in order #9620 just placed, because this order is a gift for a friend in Malaysia!

Apologies if it was too much to ask!
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2012 4:02 AM by Mark_38.)
12-06-2012 3:58 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

12-06-2012 4:34 AM

Wow Mark I feel a little bad about steering you this direction now. Redface
Even the people at McDonalds can do two orders at once Laugh1

SteveO would have had your stuff on the way already.

Chris you better go whip Sasha harder and tell her to tighten up !! Big boss

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
12-06-2012 4:34 AM
Mark_38
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-06-2012 5:07 AM

Hehe John, I still really appreciate your help

After doing some reading around here I was really looking forward to trying out the AD products
So I basically ordered the full men's and unisex range for myself and the full women's and unisex range for my friend over in KL

I can understand Chris's point on the fraudulent use of peoples account, BUT still cannot work out the differences in shipping addresses mentioned by him and stated on the conformation emails - and I even received a cancellation email from AD too, so they must of had my VALID email?????

Yes the order placed with SteveO is on its way with no hassles!
So will probably chase him up for some input on his products, I am sure he would be able to tell me if he has customers in Asia
12-06-2012 5:07 AM

John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

12-06-2012 5:18 AM

dafixisin smartkid dejavu are all asian or in asia IIRC

I think all these guys have done some XS stuff but are all men.
bleh.... wrote a bunch more but this is the wrong spot......deleted

yeah.... valid email....... like someone calling you to say they don't have your phone #

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2012 5:20 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
12-06-2012 5:18 AM
Mark_38
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-06-2012 6:15 AM

Its not the end of the world mate, if I can get some advice I will send her something to assist in cheering her up
If not then no problem either Smile

There does seem to be a few Asian males or male living in Asia using mones who could possibly help on the unisex products
Reading Dejavu thread over in SteveO section "The Asian Perspective and his adventureXS" I am starting to think if Steve's male products are working then there would be no reason for the female products to be too strong!!

So many choices so little time
12-06-2012 6:15 AM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

12-06-2012 2:43 PM

Mark I did not mean to say that you can't order from us - it's just that with these types of orders if we are not contacted before the order is placed, or if we cannot get in touch with the person then we automatically cancel the orders. however after hearing your situation we are be more than happy to accept the orders this time if you wish to place them through again.. or if you decide to go with Steve's products and that's fine too.

We have been getting a lot of fraudulent orders lately, so this is why we were so careful about your order.

Best wishes to you and sorry for all the confusion. Good luck my friend.

Chris @ Alpha
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2012 2:45 PM by Alpha Dream.)
12-06-2012 2:43 PM
Mark_38
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-06-2012 5:33 PM

As I said Chris - I totally understand the fraud situation

However I can not understand how you are telling me that you did not have any valid information to contact me when
- I received confirmation emails
- The confirmation emails I received from Alpha Dreams confirming the order has EVERYTHING there including my phone number!
- I received emails informing me the order was cancelled??

So either you have not got the correct information from your staff or to put it very kindly, there is a bit of stretching the truth in your explanation???
Personally and unfortunately, I see NO EFFORT made by Alpha Dreams to contact me to confirm the order - someone deemed it to be fraudulent and it was simply cancelled!

I also can not work out why no one from Alpha Dreams, has bothered to reply to my email to address the situation in a private manner???

Customer service is a big reason why I will or will not deal with any company, you may have some good products but at this stage, I wont be trying them!

The 2 cancelled orders ended up costing me money for nothing can't see any reason to throw more money away!
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2012 5:39 PM by Mark_38.)
12-06-2012 5:33 PM
Sasha@ALPHA
<3 xo

Sex: Female

12-06-2012 11:45 PM

(12-06-2012 1:25 AM)Mark_38 Wrote:  Something I cant seem to work out.

When opening my emails this morning there are two notifications from PayPal, stating that Alpha Dreams has sent a full refund! And one email from Alpha Dreams stating that my order #9620 has been cancelled. Please contact us if you have any questions............

Now there was NO explanation of WHY the orders were cancelled?
I emailed Chris straight away (6am Perth time) asking him what the problem was but I am yet to hear back from anyone?

Hi Mark,

I am so sorry, I am new to the company and I gave Chris the wrong information. The error is mine, I have sent you an email explaining what happend. I also handle emails and I did not see your email until today, I am sorry for the delayed response. Hopefully we can take care of this asap. I hope to hear from you. *Sasha
12-06-2012 11:45 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Slow orders? aceva 31 11,101 11-30-2018 11:11 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace