Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Mmmm What was the problem - AD Orders?
Mark_38
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Mmmm What was the problem - AD Orders?
12-07-2012 6:39 PM

Thanks Sasha, will continue to discuss this via email
12-07-2012 6:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

12-07-2012 10:34 PM

No Sasha, don't take the heat for me...

It was my decision. My error. In the shopping cart, it it told us the order was from "state" WA. In my error, it turned out to be western Australia, not Washington state in the US.

As far as customer service, I'm trying to do the best I can to keep everyone happy. I can see that in the favor of my error, it was nominated as post of the month - which indicates to me the unhappy overtone of members here.

I am sorry that I've been absent, and absent minded. I'm following a passion of mine, designing vacuum tube amplifiers - mu-followers with induction techniques I've designed. I'm taking classes for electrical engineering, and I'm dealing with as best I can an enormous demand for bulk formula in Asia and in Europe. This leaves me with about no time flat for much else at the moment.

I am sorry for dealing with customers in rash. I am sorry I am not on this board more. However, I promise all of you these problems will be rectified as soon as I can figure out how to get alpha dream to mechanize and therefore leave me with more time to get back to another passion of mine, human pheromone technology.

I love you all, have not forgotten about you, and promise to return in time.

Chris @ Alpha
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 10:43 PM by Alpha Dream.)
12-07-2012 10:34 PM
Mark_38
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-08-2012 1:38 AM

I posted the original question just wanting to know why 2 orders totalling over $500 were cancelled without any explanation and that's all.
I don't agree with the person that that nominated this for post of the month - there are way too many other posts that are more informative and beneficial to other members on the forum and surely it is better to concentrate on the positive?

Mistakes have been made and there now seems to be a open channel and discussions to try and rectify these mistakes!
From what I have read, Chris and Alpha Dreams have some very good products and many happy customers a mistake here and there should not detract from that.
Mistakes are a fact of life and every single one of us make them, it's how we choose to deal with them that makes all the difference Smile

But as I did mention to Sasha, I understand and commend Alpha Dreams for implementing software that would reduce the chances of fraudulent activities!
However to "mechanize" something normally causes more problems?
I personally feel that your software would serve better if it was to FLAG and place a hold on orders which is then followed up by a staff member!

To just cancel international orders and refund money unfortunately has implications with exchange rates and the money refunded usually ends up less than the original purchase price

My thanks to both Chris and Sasha that are trying to resolve this!
12-08-2012 1:38 AM
Mark_38
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-14-2012 11:36 PM

Well can now understand if other members are not happy with the "Customer Service" of AD

My thanks to Sasha and Chris Sarcastic- Chris for his replies here and Sasha for her 2 emails???Negative

I will say it here on the forum on account it seems to be the ONLY way to get a response from AD

Since you have not bothered to answer my question of what has been done to stop this reoccurring I will be taking my business to somewhere that actually HAS customer service!!!!

Sorry the orders of over $500 were too small for you to waste your time in dealing with!!
12-14-2012 11:36 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-15-2012 12:10 AM

Dead Horse

Dude. We get it. You had a sucky experience and sorry wasn't good enough. Go to another vendor already and move on. You obviously don't have any trust or respect for them and it's doubtful you'll fork over ANY of your cash unless, of course, you're hoping to shame them into some awesome deal for you by dragging this out? Which you wouldn't likely be grateful for anyway as you already feel you deserve "more".

Am I the only person picking up this vibe? We're all sorry you're still mad but there are other great vendors out there who haven't caused you heart ache...go give them your business and then post about how GREAT a time you're having!

I'm not affiliated with AD in any way. I'm fortunate to be in the US and I've had exceptional CS from them. There are bound to be f*ck ups and I feel bad that you got the short end on this because I think you'd really like their products but I doubt you'd ever be happy with anything coming from them now, verbal or product wise.

Treat this like a pissy girlfriend and just break it off and move on to someone who will love you the way you want Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-15-2012 12:10 AM

Mark_38
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-15-2012 7:10 PM

I am NOT looking for ANY special deals or anything!
I feel that I deserve an answer to my simple questions nothing more or less.

If you had read the post I had stated the only reason I stated the thread here on the forum was because I was getting no reply to emails!
I would have rather done everything privately, there was never any intention to shame anyone! But since the only response I seem to get from them is here, what can one do?

Maybe this is the way Chris wants to run AD and that's his choice, BUT when any of my clients are not happy, I want to know so things can be put in place to stop it happening again!

So sorry to have wasted your precious time
12-15-2012 7:10 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

12-15-2012 8:11 PM

There is nothing I can do to make you happy at this point. You email me demanding a plan from me on what I will do to keep this from happening again. You are not an authority figure to me to which I have to explain myself; hence no response. What will I do? I guess I'll try to evolve to a superhuman so I never make a mistake again?

$500 is a moderately-sized order for a public customer, but in the grand scheme of things it's a few drops in the bucket. If this is what I have to deal with for $500, I say keep it! Or shop somewhere else!

In reality with inflation and devaluation of the dollar five hundred bucks doesn't buy much these days.

I do the best I can - End of story.

Chris @ Alpha
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2012 8:16 PM by Alpha Dream.)
12-15-2012 8:11 PM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

12-15-2012 11:52 PM

You heard it straight from the horse's mouth folks.

$500 is a chump change order.
That makes any order of mine crumbs.

BTW I agree with all statements made in this thread.
$$ devalued
CC fraud is a big problem.
the service sucks
Forum threads are a tacky way to deal with CS issues.
Chris has been dropping the ball, as per his own statement.
Definitely not post of the month material.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
12-15-2012 11:52 PM
Mark_38
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-16-2012 2:19 AM

I will not lower myself to your level, with your lies and excuses Chris!
12-16-2012 2:19 AM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

12-16-2012 2:50 AM

(12-16-2012 2:19 AM)Mark_38 Wrote:  I will not lower myself to your level, with your lies and excuses Chris!

Hi Jasmin from the other AD Give heart ... I had a feeling it was you Smile Let's hook up again sometime for a fling ...

rubbish.

- chris
12-16-2012 2:50 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Slow orders? aceva 31 11,075 11-30-2018 11:11 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace