Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Mmmm What was the problem - AD Orders?
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: Mmmm What was the problem - AD Orders?
12-16-2012 3:44 AM

(12-15-2012 11:52 PM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  You heard it straight from the horse's mouth folks.

$500 is a chump change order.
That makes any order of mine crumbs.

BTW I agree with all statements made in this thread.
$$ devalued
CC fraud is a big problem.
the service sucks
Forum threads are a tacky way to deal with CS issues.
Chris has been dropping the ball, as per his own statement.
Definitely not post of the month material.

I'm not saying it's chump change. I'm not saying it's not worth it or that orders are not welcomed. I am saying that in the grand scheme of things it is not worth it if I make a fucking mistake about "WA" being Washington State instead of West Australia, and have to endlessly explain that I'm sorry, it was a mistake - then have it end up as a mark against us on the forum.

Many here seem to think we / or I suck. The harsh undertones on this forum only drive me away from pherotruth further. I seemed to gain endless popularity on the forum when I could contribute and give endlessly. Now that the inflection point has been crossed, now that I have to give my money to family, and my time to long hours, and I can no longer contribute or give so much to the forum, it feels like a daunting place.

So since "the service sucks" and "Chris is dropping the ball" I've created a separate thread where I encourage you all to tell me what I'm not doing right, and in which ways the service is bad. I will try to improve on those areas which are most lacking.

Chris @ Alpha
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2012 3:58 AM by Alpha Dream.)
12-16-2012 3:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

12-16-2012 9:12 AM

(12-16-2012 3:44 AM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  I'm not saying it's chump change. I'm not saying it's not worth it or that orders are not welcomed. I am saying that in the grand scheme of things it is not worth it if I make a fucking mistake about "WA" being Washington State instead of West Australia, and have to endlessly explain that I'm sorry, it was a mistake - then have it end up as a mark against us on the forum.

Many here seem to think we / or I suck. The harsh undertones on this forum only drive me away from pherotruth further. I seemed to gain endless popularity on the forum when I could contribute and give endlessly. Now that the inflection point has been crossed, now that I have to give my money to family, and my time to long hours, and I can no longer contribute or give so much to the forum, it feels like a daunting place.

So since "the service sucks" and "Chris is dropping the ball" I've created a separate thread where I encourage you all to tell me what I'm not doing right, and in which ways the service is bad. I will try to improve on those areas which are most lacking.

Chris @ Alpha

All I can say is in my experience with Alpha Dream service was prompt and I had what I had ordered in a timely manner. The email that contained the tracking number and everything else was also quite timely.

I believe when doing any type of business, you will always have that small % of customers that really can rattle things at times.

I understood completely where you have been coming from this whole time.

In a forum such as this, other uninformed users can easily misinterpret what even happened between a vendor and perhaps one or two customers that were in the minority of feeling that service wasn't adequate.

I enjoy your products. I hope situations such as these do not deter you away from future participation within the forum here at PheroTruth.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
12-16-2012 9:12 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-16-2012 9:32 AM

(12-16-2012 3:44 AM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  There is nothing I can do to make you happy at this point. You email me demanding a plan from me on what I will do to keep this from happening again. You are not an authority figure to me to which I have to explain myself; hence no response. What will I do? I guess I'll try to evolve to a superhuman so I never make a mistake again?

$500 is a moderately-sized order for a public customer, but in the grand scheme of things it's a few drops in the bucket. If this is what I have to deal with for $500, I say keep it! Or shop somewhere else!

In reality with inflation and devaluation of the dollar five hundred bucks doesn't buy much these days.

I do the best I can - End of story.

Chris @ Alpha

(12-15-2012 11:52 PM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  You heard it straight from the horse's mouth folks.

$500 is a chump change order.
That makes any order of mine crumbs.

BTW I agree with all statements made in this thread.
$$ devalued
CC fraud is a big problem.
the service sucks
Forum threads are a tacky way to deal with CS issues.
Chris has been dropping the ball, as per his own statement.
Definitely not post of the month material.

You know John, I'm curious:

Have you actually ordered from Chris? Per your post in his sales thread apparently not. So, then who are you to say whether his service sucks or not?

As to whether he's been dropping the ball or not, 1 complaint from an unhappy customer does not negate all the praise he's received and all of his satisfied customers.

This is the second time in just a couple of weeks when you've jumped on the bandwagon to bash sombody where you had no bone to pick in the fight.

And Chris, I knew without a doubt that the statement you made about the $500 purchase was going to come back to bite you in the ass.

In this economy, $500 may seem like a few drops in the bucket to you, but to many people on the forum it may represent a week or more of hard work.

I've told you this before and I'll say it again: "You can't let one persons bad experience undo all the good experiences so many others have had with you", and you can't take it to personally. Just look up 1 post! While I was typing this reply, Androaura posted to praise you! Smile

Nobody likes to have bad experiences with those that they buy from, but, a bad experience is either the opportunity for a seller to make things right and shine, or to blow it off, justify why they were right and the buyer was wrong, and be resented forever for it.

As for Mark's posts, I'll credit him in that in his first few posts it looked like he was trying to understand and rectify the issue, but then his posts went from wanting to fix it to being intent on bashing you and causing harm. And believe me, we noticed!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-16-2012 9:32 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Slow orders? aceva 31 11,075 11-30-2018 11:11 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace