Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Men and Love Potion Products
pharoahman
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
120 thanks in 65 posts

Men and Love Potion Products
02-10-2014 11:09 PM

I gave Pherotruth a quick search and am wondering why I don't see more men talking about Love Potion. The scents sounds like they are high quality and different from what the other companies are offering.

Is it that the mone content is different from other mens brands (LAL, AD, XS)? Does anyone find these to be just as effective. Their board makes SS4M sound great, but how would it compare to something like Evolve?
02-10-2014 11:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2851
Thanks received:
3832 thanks in 1626 posts

RE: Men and Love Potion Products
02-11-2014 10:41 AM

(02-10-2014 11:09 PM)pharoahman Wrote:  I gave Pherotruth a quick search and am wondering why I don't see more men talking about Love Potion. The scents sounds like they are high quality and different from what the other companies are offering.

Is it that the mone content is different from other mens brands (LAL, AD, XS)? Does anyone find these to be just as effective. Their board makes SS4M sound great, but how would it compare to something like Evolve?

The scents at LP are great but because they are artisan fragrances they aren't necessarily everyone's cup of tea. Personally, I LOVE most of their fragrances, however.

As for their phero blends... Yes. They work quite well. My personal favorites are Super Sexy 4 Men and Perfect Match but the others also work very well.

Evolve is a lot different from SS4M in that it is not a quicker hitting blend, in my experience. Evolve will affect random women but it is much more of a slow burn, one-on-one date type blend that hooks in very deep. Not just in a sexual sense but there is a lot of fallout from it as well.

SS4M on the other hand, affects women very quickly and with the right scent (I like Sorcerer v2 or Super for Men 2) the combination will reel in more than one woman at at time. It all depends on what you are looking for.

If you are interested in some of the scents from Love Potion I highly recommend the mens sampler pack. It has something like 10 different men's scents. Some with phero's some without.

Oh and just a suggestion, if you have a lady you are interested in you might try Perfect Match. Yes, its unisex, and yes it isn't 'supposed' to be a sexy pheromone but trust me. It works on the 'fallout' crush level but it also gets the motor running for a lot of women and turns them on. Yeah, I'm in a relationship but I wasn't always and I can tell you they all work well just in different ways.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2014 10:43 AM by Snoopyace.)
02-11-2014 10:41 AM
Thanks given by sushi, pharoahman, NuTrix, RussianWolf, Zsqrd
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3561
Thanks received:
2963 thanks in 1485 posts

02-15-2014 10:05 AM

(02-11-2014 10:41 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  it also gets the motor running for a lot of women and turns them on.

Woman here, and Yes , will vouch for the above statement!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-15-2014 10:05 AM
Thanks given by pharoahman
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4816
Thanks received:
3953 thanks in 1469 posts

02-15-2014 11:08 PM

You coudlnt have searched much cause there a lot of stuff here that peeps have taken the time to write including most my journal posts.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
02-15-2014 11:08 PM
pharoahman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
120 thanks in 65 posts

02-16-2014 3:20 AM

Funny that you reply that way. I ended up PMing Snoopy for more details a few days ago and the first paragraph of the PM was:

"Thanks for your reply Snoopy. I notice that you and Pheroman have mentioned Love Potion productions a few times. I was actually thinking about getting Super 2 or Sorcerer 2, so I'm glad to know someone respected likes the fragrances."

I then asked him a few questions. I also remember Thundr having tried out several fragrances from them and liking Boddice Ripper, Brother Brimstone, and a few others I don't remember.

I guess I was getting at the fact that some brands (LAL,XS,A-D) have what seems like hundreds of reviews while Love Potion only has a few male reviewers relatively speaking. I know that I'm relatively new to the forum, but I have been pretty diligent when it come to reading journals and searching for questions being asked before. I recall you using Teddy Man regularly and I think DAD at some point as well.

Guys like you, Snoopy, Thundr, AS3, Kimba, and a couple of others have allowed me to learn in mere months what might have taken me years on my own. I'm thankful that you've taken the time and energy to put together your journals and to respond to questions by new users like me. I can see how with the resources available, it would seem like I was just being lazy in asking my questions.

In this case though, I was asking for more detail in the hopes that more guys would come out saying they've tried those products, and maybe compare them to products that I have experience with from other vendors. You and Snoopy are close to or over 40, with differing romantic situations to my own; I'm in my 20s and looking at early 20s girls. I was hoping someone with similar goals might chime in with their experiences with the products, and give more details as to the dosages that work for them in different situations.

Anyway, I feel like I've over-explained myself here. I'll be trying SS4M out myself sometime soon.
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2014 3:24 AM by pharoahman.)
02-16-2014 3:20 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, whisper

Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks received:

02-16-2014 6:37 AM

Well its frustrating that people go through the time and effort of journaling their experiences and then people ask about the products. Notice how most dont seem to post anymore? I want them to post dammit.

Nobody
Read the posts and ask all the questions you like.
Try to be specific.

(02-16-2014 3:20 AM)pharoahman Wrote:  You and Snoopy are close to or over 40, with differing romantic situations to my own; I'm in my 20s and looking at early 20s girls. I was hoping someone with similar goals might chime in with their experiences with the products, and give more details as to the dosages that work for them in different situations.

Im the ole guy at that chicks 21st party who had to peel off the arms from around my neck of one of the youngest looking girl there after whispering something "nice" in her ear.
Leaving a club I had 2 21yo jump in my car and say "Got alcohol? Lets party!".
Unlike others here, none of my post are about girlfriends.
I dont do the girlfriend thing often. I play the market.
The LPMP forum is mainly about relationships, very different.
Maybe you should pay a lil more attention to that journal.
Btw Pherxgirl was 22.

And of course your welcome to ask questions about specific situations.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2014 6:40 AM by Pheroman.)
02-16-2014 6:37 AM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
826 thanks in 368 posts

02-16-2014 10:53 AM

My sense is that the journals will be invaluable once I can see themSmile
02-16-2014 10:53 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2851
Thanks received:
3832 thanks in 1626 posts

02-16-2014 11:55 AM

Try SS4M, it works very well on random women. It seems to affect women very quickly so you don't have to worry about hanging around them for a while. The key is that once they are interested, you have to have enough game to chat them up. Once you do have a GF Pheromones are also good tools to have for helping keep the peace as well as keeping the spark alive.

I still say don't discount Perfect Match for attraction/comfort even if you don't have a GF. It works great.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
02-16-2014 11:55 AM
Thanks given by meme371
pharoahman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
120 thanks in 65 posts

02-16-2014 1:34 PM

Pheroman, your game much more refined than my own. It has been a few month since I read your journal. Probably worth another read even if I'm not looking to play the field long term. I tend to avoid man-eaters at all cost though.
02-16-2014 1:34 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks received:

02-16-2014 6:27 PM

(02-16-2014 1:34 PM)pharoahman Wrote:  Pheroman, your game much more refined than my own. It has been a few month since I read your journal. Probably worth another read even if I'm not looking to play the field long term. I tend to avoid man-eaters at all cost though.

Not as good as you think lol. I do have some status though and experience and am comfortable talking to people.
My game is really simple, often almost to this point
Thats a great post btw and i recommend trying it.
Reality is that if you dont do basic game, ask for numbers, no mone is gonna help.
If you do get comfortable with it, almost all of them will work.

And I dont liaise with man eaters, but use them as a learning experience.
Study them like youre watching animal planet. Watch how they behave from the corner of the room. Some make for great entertainment when you see how they play the plebs.
I have come to like them though, the good ones are like Bill Clinton working the room at a fund raiser.
When they try some line on me I dont give line like "does that work on other guys" I just look in their eyes for 5 secs, tilt my head and slowly say "really?" or "why do you think so" with a half smile.

Most have evolved from hundreds of guys constantly hitting on them. That gives them the DGAF attitude that all the pua rave on about. Watch how they interact with guys, make note of the words they say.
Then try use it on them. And others of course.
That they are not used to it, and will send them for a loop.
Nobody better to practice on. When you give them a run for their money and keep up with them, they actually will want to be friends. As long as you dont fall for it and keep your distance. They do add to status though.

02-16-2014 6:27 PM
Thanks given by meme371, pharoahman

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The new Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie website Paradox 6 397 06-20-2017 6:49 PM
Last Post: ShadowX114
  Annual Love Potion Sale Now Going On halo0073 7 1,313 08-02-2016 11:51 AM
Last Post: ShadowX114
  Do Love Potion Scents Enhance the Pheromones? metaltree 7 2,154 07-28-2015 1:45 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Love Potion retail store! Cornfed 6 1,871 06-01-2015 9:43 AM
Last Post: Cornfed
  What makes Love Potion special? phertest 7 2,833 03-19-2014 7:56 PM
Last Post: NuTrix