Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do Love Potion Scents Enhance the Pheromones?
metaltree
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 609
Thanks received:
713 thanks in 342 posts

Do Love Potion Scents Enhance the Pheromones?
07-27-2015 10:07 PM

Love Potion sells unscented products such as Heart Throb, Wanted Man, SS4M, etc...

They also sell special scents that they mix with the pheromone products such as:

Dark Desires W/Heart Throb - You will be the exotic enigma of her fantasies with this darkly sexy scent...dusky resinous notes of patchouli, sandalwood, amber and oud blended with a spicy masculine aura of tobacco, cinnamon, cardamon and coriander mingled with espresso, cocoa and vanilla beans and topped with bracing herbal notes of juniper, basil, rosemary and mint.

Pashazade w/ Heart Throb - Rule the situation…in the most deliciously possible way! Fit for a figure of authority, this rich exotic masculine fragrance will convey all manner of olfactory cues for others to give you your due. The essence of roasted black tea leaves (with a tobacco-like quality) is enhanced with the dusky majesty of amber, myrrh and musk, given a touch of white cedar and bergamot, then dusted with a blend of Arabian and Turkish spices.

So, heart throb comes with two completely different scents that are supposed to enhance the pheromone signature of Heart Throb in different ways. Do these scents steer the pheromone signature in different ways? Will this product give off a different vibe based on the scent it is shipped with? Or are they just simply nice scents that cover the pheromone stench that some people can smell but have no effect on the pheromones?

Anyone have an opinion on this?
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2015 10:07 PM by metaltree.)
07-27-2015 10:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
837 thanks in 427 posts

RE: Do Love Potion Scents Enhance the Pheromones?
07-28-2015 12:16 AM

I have Pashazade and love it. Many people have complimented on the scent. Essential oils can be pretty powerful and Love Potions is great combining the right ones for desired effects. I've used essentials oils off and on for awhile and know they work. They also offer five dollar samples for most products as well as a sample 10 pack for 30 dollars

Do scents steer it in different directions? Yes, lavender is a great essential oil for relaxation, while peppermint does the opposite and is more awakening. So scents will change perception and behavior to a certain degree.
They also do a great job of covering any mone stinkage.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2015 12:25 AM by RussianWolf.)
07-28-2015 12:16 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, Ekscentra
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 84
Thanks received:
104 thanks in 69 posts

07-28-2015 1:01 AM

i finally decided to purchase wanted man unscented and homme with super sexy 4 men phero blend. i hear nothing but great reviews from them. purchased perfect match unscented and that has been very good to me.
07-28-2015 1:01 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2851
Thanks received:
3832 thanks in 1626 posts

07-28-2015 7:11 AM

(07-28-2015 1:01 AM)stld82 Wrote:  i finally decided to purchase wanted man unscented and homme with super sexy 4 men phero blend. i hear nothing but great reviews from them. purchased perfect match unscented and that has been very good to me.

Both excellent choices! LP: Homme is a rich, deep scent that women really seem to dig. It is also one of my go-to scents. Just a heads up, most of the Love Potion scents are sweeter than us guys are used to, even if you like the more gourmand fragrances. Don't let that put you off. Women love the sweeter scents. I have a 1.5ml sample vial of LP: Homme that I'm planning on putting into an unscented bottle of either Alpha Treasures or The Hookup (yes, they are from a different company but I am not afraid to mix and match my Pheromones/scents).

I think you'll find LP: Homme and SS4M to be a very fun, attention getting combination. Big Grin

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
07-28-2015 7:11 AM
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 411
Thanks received:
2124 thanks in 807 posts

07-28-2015 7:47 AM

It is impossible to tell what the cover scents are adding to the pheromones without testing.

You would have to test Pashazade w/ Heart Throb for a few weeks and then test Dark Desires W/Heart Throb.

With these 2 tests you will be able to compare the two and answer the question.

Although different scents may have some properties of their own it is unknown how the combination of covers influence the molecules without testing.

It has been said that Androtics uses Neroli because they found that it blends well with pheromone molecules.
07-28-2015 7:47 AM
Thanks given by Ekscentra

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-28-2015 8:04 AM

(07-28-2015 7:47 AM)Paradox Wrote:  It is impossible to tell what the cover scents are adding to the pheromones without testing.

You would have to test Pashazade w/ Heart Throb for a few weeks and then test Dark Desires W/Heart Throb.

With these 2 tests you will be able to compare the two and answer the question.

Although different scents may have some properties of their own it is unknown how the combination of covers influence the molecules without testing.

It has been said that Androtics uses Neroli because they found that it blends well with pheromone molecules.

Adding to the challenge is the fact that scent is such a personal thing. A person one person might react more strongly to Pashazade (as an example) while another might react more strongly to Dark Desires, even though both have the same phero blend.

I have different scents in the same phero and I see people react more strongly to one scent or the other even though the Pheromones are the same.

07-28-2015 8:04 AM
Thanks given by RussianWolf
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 84
Thanks received:
104 thanks in 69 posts

07-28-2015 1:35 PM

Ordering from their site was a bit confusing. I initially ordered from their love potion homme and added phero blend ss4m for additional $30. Had to contact customer service to change my order to ss4m with a light scent homme for additional $10. Still a bit confused I couldn't find love potion homme with ss4m at 1/3 strength.
07-28-2015 1:35 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-28-2015 1:45 PM

(07-28-2015 1:35 PM)stld82 Wrote:  Ordering from their site was a bit confusing. I initially ordered from their love potion homme and added phero blend ss4m for additional $30. Had to contact customer service to change my order to ss4m with a light scent homme for additional $10. Still a bit confused I couldn't find love potion homme with ss4m at 1/3 strength.

The 1/3rd strength some guys are referring to is the scents that are already phero boosted (Pashazad for example). The scents that you boost with a phero like you did are much more potent (and why they cost more).

07-28-2015 1:45 PM
Thanks given by Zsqrd

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The new Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie website Paradox 6 397 06-20-2017 6:49 PM
Last Post: ShadowX114
  Men and Love Potion Products pharoahman 56 10,875 03-21-2017 6:06 AM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Annual Love Potion Sale Now Going On halo0073 7 1,313 08-02-2016 11:51 AM
Last Post: ShadowX114
  Love Potion retail store! Cornfed 6 1,870 06-01-2015 9:43 AM
Last Post: Cornfed
  What makes Love Potion special? phertest 7 2,833 03-19-2014 7:56 PM
Last Post: NuTrix