Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
The new Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie website
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

The new Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie website
06-15-2017 7:31 AM

Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie website:

Looks like the new Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie website (https://pherotruth.com/redirect.php?fid=33) or ( is up.

It looks much more organized. It looks like they eliminated some pages from the old website. The mad scientist option is gone. It looks like you can add pheromones to any fragrance but they recommend that it be a scent that does not already have pheromones. That option is here ( They still provide a list the ingredients of their pheromone formulas. It's not easy to find because it's buried. You can find the full pheromone formula list here now (

If you are looking for pheromone free men's fragrances you will be a little lost as they are mixed in with the "phero enhanced" fragrances.

Also, there are alot of unisex formulas in the men's section. Just my opinion but I think that unisex formulas should have their own section.

They have a new section called Pheromones & DIY Supplies. This section is an example of the disorganization as single molecules are mixed in with sprayers, womens pheromone formulas, bottles, oil display cases, vials and mens pheromone formulas.

It looks like the link to their forum is now on their "About" page

To me it looks like they really cleaned things up but the site is still slightly disorganized. It could use some more streamlining and organization. Overall it is a new look and it feels cleaner than the old site.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
06-15-2017 7:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

RE: The new Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie website
06-15-2017 8:13 AM

Can't wait until their new MySpace page is up.popcorn

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-15-2017 8:13 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-15-2017 8:46 AM

They had an 'issue' with GoDaddy, who hosted their old website when GoDaddy decided to move the website to a new server without telling Mara. In the move the website was lost and she had to scramble to come up with a temporary one. She's working on a site that encompasses not only the stinkies but also things that are on sale from her brick and mortar shop as well.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-15-2017 8:46 AM
james mathers
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-20-2017 4:07 AM

Do you know if you can pick your own 10 samples for the discounted mens sampler pack? I Don't know any of the new Pherotine sampler pack mens fragrances. Any one tried it?
06-20-2017 4:07 AM

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-20-2017 3:49 PM

I am in the minority and had no problems with the old site. I'm lost on this one and miss the old one. Honestly I had not been there in a while though.
06-20-2017 3:49 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-20-2017 3:54 PM

(06-20-2017 4:07 AM)james mathers Wrote:  Do you know if you can pick your own 10 samples for the discounted mens sampler pack? I Don't know any of the new Pherotine sampler pack mens fragrances. Any one tried it?

Normally, they provide you with a combination of the best sellers and the permanent scents but I'm sure if you ask nicely they can help you out.
(06-20-2017 3:49 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  I am in the minority and had no problems with the old site. I'm lost on this one and miss the old one. Honestly I had not been there in a while though.

I'm with you. I really didn't have much trouble but now they are having to start over so hopefully things will improve all around.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2017 3:54 PM by Snoopyace.)
06-20-2017 3:54 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-20-2017 7:49 PM

(06-20-2017 3:49 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  I am in the minority and had no problems with the old site. I'm lost on this one and miss the old one. Honestly I had not been there in a while though.

Same, I'm really used to the old one, but now it's confusing. However, I think (and I hope) the layout we are seeing now is only temporary. Shopify platform would be great in my opinion.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
06-20-2017 7:49 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Potion sale RussianWolf 9 519 08-20-2020 5:29 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Love Potion New Store Website... Snoopyace 0 308 05-04-2020 5:41 PM