Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Men and Love Potion Products
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2851
Thanks received:
3832 thanks in 1626 posts

RE: Men and Love Potion Products
06-22-2014 9:56 PM

(06-22-2014 11:20 AM)roni Wrote:  Have been using mones for the last 8 years or so from various vendors, hadn't tried LPMP. Just made my first order for the MEN sampler pack based on this thread, lets see how they compare to other Pheromones.

I have been missing the "Game" scent from Androtics, is there anything that LPMP has which come closer?

-Roni

I was never a fan of the Game scent so I don't exactly remember what it smelled like but I don't think there was anything that really smelled like it. There are a ton of great scents that I'm sure you will find work amazingly well there, however.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
06-22-2014 9:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
134 thanks in 62 posts

12-10-2014 10:13 PM

I'm wondering if anyone has done much experimenting with LP products and other unscented, non-LP mixes.

Idea: the mones in Voracious are none & Androsterone. I'm thinking Cohesion would be a nice companion. Nothing earth shattering here, but for those familiar with the smell of Voracious, a comfort mix seems to be a perfectly natural companion.

Beer
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014 10:15 PM by Futureman.)
12-10-2014 10:13 PM
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
837 thanks in 427 posts

12-11-2014 12:03 AM

Love the scent of voracious, got it from the sample pack, i do have passhade with heart throb, honestly got it for the smell, amazing. Just ordered dirty old man unscented and hoping to test it out soon
12-11-2014 12:03 AM

Zsqrd
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

09-08-2015 10:00 AM

(02-16-2014 11:55 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Try SS4M, it works very well on random women. It seems to affect women very quickly so you don't have to worry about hanging around them for a while. The key is that once they are interested, you have to have enough game to chat them up. Once you do have a GF Pheromones are also good tools to have for helping keep the peace as well as keeping the spark alive.

I still say don't discount Perfect Match for attraction/comfort even if you don't have a GF. It works great.

1. Would you recommend that I purchased Super Sexy for men with copulins or without, because I hear a lot of stuff about proof bit liking copulins

2. Do you usually use most love potion products alone or do you mix any?
09-08-2015 10:00 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2851
Thanks received:
3832 thanks in 1626 posts

09-08-2015 11:53 AM

(09-08-2015 10:00 AM)Zsqrd Wrote:  1. Would you recommend that I purchased Super Sexy for men with copulins or without, because I hear a lot of stuff about proof bit liking copulins

2. Do you usually use most love potion products alone or do you mix any?

Especially since this is your first purchase from LP I'd suggest foregoing the copulins for now. Get SS4M and try it out on its own first, then if you like it you can always experiment.

Personally, I'm not one to usually mix and match. I like SS4M on its own. LP also sells a SS4M boosted scent called Super that women dig. Might be worth trying in a sample (only $5).

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
09-08-2015 11:53 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2529
Thanks received:
1785 thanks in 837 posts

11-07-2016 9:44 AM

It's a 2 year late reply but I rekon it's worth it. Bought a few products from LPMP (and got a VERY generous amount of samples from them, thanks heaps Mara and the other sexy ladies in LPMP Smile ) I like the blue bag thingo. It's really cool. And the sexy lady with red hair, we call'em blueis, is that bluei Mara? LOL.

Ran a few ride share trips.

1st try on heart throb (unscented) 2 sprays. After dry down 2 dabs from sample bottle of pasashade over the heart throb app point.

Duration about 6 hours

Hits? WOOOW. This stuff is goooood.

Selfies: pretty damn good. I get a weird half boner kinda feeling mixed with a half feeling of butterflies in the tummy sensation. And it's extended for about a good hour. IT'S the only way I can discribe it in an honest way. Too much info? Yeah, but who cares, I ain't ashamed to talk about me boner I get from products. HECK if me blood flows down to me dick I ain't complaining??? Lol. LOVE the scent BTW. I've had up and go feelings for selfies with copulin smell before especially from Garry's max 150t chop stick. But this heart throb is next level. Am actually happy just to wear it just because of the selfie am getting. It's like a feeling u get with hyper drugs but not a bad one like that. It's mellow but prominent.

Hits on others? WOOOOW again. Usually people r stressed out on a Monday night. But lots of giggles and happy faces inside the car. It makes me feel happy to make them happy. Did I get laid on this one, no not yet. Am still learning to steer it. And I WILL prosper it. But it's me first day of using it. And am hooked already. Defo gonna go for the full bottle as soon as I get a chance. I gotta test the doses. Seems to hit many nationalities too. So far affirmative from Asian (both male and female) Caucasian (both male and female) New Zealand (female) and seems to reach many ages too.

Gonna run it on ride share trips tomorrow morning and will post it here what's gonna happen with heart throb + passashade sample.

Seen a bad review about LPMP's customer service. While I feel bad for that guy, I must say he's totally wrong. How can I make this appear in multiple places? My personal experience with LPMP is totally opposite. I've mentioned it in his thread, and am gonna mention it here as well, if I can rate LPMP I'd give'em 5 stars, heck now that I've tried it, I'd give'em a 6th star if I can. Just from the first trial am hooked. And am not even competent to steer the product yet. Imagine what I can do when I get a good grip on it. Mara if ya reading this, good job mate. Keep it up. Me hat's off for ya.

Also from me understanding of reading a lot of other reviews and opinions, LPMP is a company run by many other ladies? (Correct me if am wrong, am reading TOO MUCH these days) AIN'T THAT WHAT WE NEED??? lol. A smell from a guy that ladies love??? Smile

I agree with Pharoaman. Why the hell AIN'T men talking much about this company? Am confused too. (Scratching the hell outta me head) learnt heaps from NuTrix's, Snoopy's, ShadowX114's and Pheroman's posts about LPMP. Not many others but. Don't know why.

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2016 10:11 AM by DrChocolate.)
11-07-2016 9:44 AM
Thanks given by RussianWolf, Snoopyace
RoverRobb - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 12 posts

11-07-2016 12:05 PM

@DrChocolate

It's amazing how you can make any and every product work for you and write long, through and analytical reviews using cool wordings. The expert knowledge you have is astounding especially when you only signed up just over 2 months ago.

Gosh! I wish I was like you. Any tips?

BTW, are you an affiliate of Phertest aka Phero Joe?
11-07-2016 12:05 PM
Thanks given by BarefootOxford, DrChocolate

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1785 thanks in 837 posts

11-07-2016 1:43 PM

(11-07-2016 12:05 PM)RoverRobb Wrote:  @DrChocolate

It's amazing how you can make any and every product work for you and write long, through and analytical reviews using cool wordings. The expert knowledge you have is astounding especially when you only signed up just over 2 months ago.

Gosh! I wish I was like you. Any tips?

BTW, are you an affiliate of Phertest aka Phero Joe?

Thanks RoverRobb. TRUE, u just gotta be more like the DrChocolate mate. I make any and every product (AND mind u service) work for me cos I see patterns and go with the patterns.

True about long thorough analytical style of me. That's how I like it mate. Loooong and analytical. Cos that's who I am, loooong and Anal-lytical.

Yep, mentioned it before and mentioning it now, I started using mones way before about 9 years ago. It's only now that I truly understand how they work. And I admit it, am still learning. I used to think that I can extract me own pheromones to use later. But that was a massive fail. Smile

But only joined phero truth last August 2016 cos this is the only forum I could find where people chat about these products with a true unbiased mind. And nothing was filtered/edited/rendered/or deleted. I truly thank Admin for it. Some reports r still in archive forms. Special thanks goes to Mark In Dallas. Doing a good job there mate. Keep up the good work.

Someone wise once told me, "when ya hang around experts, ya become an expert. When ya hang around fools, ya become a fool". Am happy to say am sarrounded by experts here. So I feel like I became one. Smile

Tips; Easy, just hang around this forum, read more and more reports, and ya become another DrChocolate. Smile

I wish I was an affiliate of PheroJoe. I think with me expert knowledge I could've been a billionaire by now, if I was. Too bad I don't know how to be one. I've learnt heaps from his blog though I must admit. His blog is a well written one, a very extremely informative one, I still apply some of his tips written on it, but unfortunately English ain't me first language. I believe to become a good affiliate marketer ya need a good amount of English knowledge. But I ain't got that. Am happy to be an expert in this field instead. So am gonna report the hits and patterns I see from these awesome products here on Pherotruth.

But who knows, I may or may not be one some day. ;) I'll find a way.

I had a few products that didn't work for me at all. So what did the DrChocolate do? Smile He's an expert so what do the experts do? They test more. So he gave them away to his mates, to see if they work on them or not. And guess what? They actually did. So he didn't say a word about them products, but what he did do is he's asked them mates of his to report on this lovely forum. But knowing me mates they're a bunch of lazy arse buttocks. So they didn't write a word about it. But I did write a liiiiitle bit about them. only a liiiiitle bit cos the experience wasn't mine. It was there's.

But the ones that do work for me, I love'em dearly. Matter of fact I've got a separate drawer in me cabinet for me collection. Smile

Make sense RoverRobb? Smile

11-07-2016 1:43 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, mark-in-dallas
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1785 thanks in 837 posts

11-07-2016 10:19 PM

Half way to the second test day of heart throb (with pashazade) this is defo a blend that doesn't get enough attention on reviews. Yep did search it. Not many. Heck am having terrific fun with this. About 10 trips after, it gets the attention of both males and females. Except for one male who had his head buried on his phone. Must've been stressed about something I think. I did try some small talk on him, but I got the feeling he wants to be left alone.

Unfortunately the girls were at the back seat so I couldn't gauge their pupil dilation (as I believe that it's the only body language signal u can't fake) defenetely opens up to conversations and seems to hit them fairly quickly.

Am not sure if it's kinda like Titan I've tried, if this is giving me awesome selfies so I look happy me self, so the passengers feel the same, but passengers seem to talk a lot on this. Car temperature is as cold as possible on the air condition cos the temperature outside the car is 33 degrees Celsius. (Not sure how many Farenheit that is) (not even sure how to spell it. Lol. Sorry)

Hair play is defo there from ladies. New addition to the previous nationality list, Italian (Latin) lady, about 45 years old,would NOT stop talking. Smile

And the dosage is the same. 2 sprays of heart throb. 2 dabs of sample bottle pashazade after dry down of heart throb. Smeared on me left inner arm and me right inner arm. Dose seems to be accurate for me personal signature atm.

Will keep ya's posted

11-07-2016 10:19 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1785 thanks in 837 posts

11-08-2016 1:29 AM

Damn it this stuff is amazing. Wish I knew LPMP before.

11-08-2016 1:29 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The new Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie website Paradox 6 397 06-20-2017 6:49 PM
Last Post: ShadowX114
  Annual Love Potion Sale Now Going On halo0073 7 1,313 08-02-2016 11:51 AM
Last Post: ShadowX114
  Do Love Potion Scents Enhance the Pheromones? metaltree 7 2,154 07-28-2015 1:45 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Love Potion retail store! Cornfed 6 1,871 06-01-2015 9:43 AM
Last Post: Cornfed
  What makes Love Potion special? phertest 7 2,833 03-19-2014 7:56 PM
Last Post: NuTrix