Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Me, Banned at pherotalk and Labeled a Commercial Spammer!
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 410
Thanks received:
912 thanks in 504 posts

Me, Banned at pherotalk and Labeled a Commercial Spammer!
08-06-2011 3:13 AM

Yeah too funny!

Tonight I received a PM from one of our members telling me that they saw one of my posts and noticed that I had been Banned and labeled a Commercial Spammer at pherotalk, so I decided to go over and take a look.

Sure enough, I clicked on my profile, which was easy enough because I'm still listed in the Top 20 Posters, and see that my title was changed to read "Commercial Spammer Banned".

Funny, cause I haven't logged in or posted anything in probably a year, and that was only to offer my condolescences when Jasmine CLAIMED that she lost her baby, which of course was probably just one of her bullshit NLP tactics to detract members from other issues.

Before that I had not posted anything at all over there since starting this forum 2 years ago!

But yeah, I'm a commercial spammer, OK! Laugh1

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
08-06-2011 3:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, txi0m, Rattlesnake, dbot, Deja Vu, Fly So Hi, SeriousSmile, JohnnyHard

txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
253 thanks in 81 posts

RE: Me, Banned at pherotalk and Labeled a Commercial Spammer!
08-06-2011 4:44 AM

PheroTalk, listen close please. Smile

Mark, considering I haven't been an active member here for very long, I am not partial to you. Please remember I am not saying this to be cold.

It's because of silly things like this that I have explicitly stated on the forums here that I will no longer be ordering from Androtics Direct.

Turn Up The Heat? Ammo? New Pheromone Additive and True Instinct do it better.

Instant Shine? Pregnenolone. Thanks to dbot for telling me about this one, otherwise I'd still be bound to AD on occasion.

What about A314 and the sudden 100% price increase? I recall Steve claiming something to the effect of A314 is extremely expensive to make and wasn't returning profit. Really? Then how come it was sold for such a low price for so long?

Sorry, I'll stick to True Alpha. And I'm not buying that well known movie actors and CEOs use A314. Anybody can make that claim and hide behind the scapegoat of "we respect our customers' privacy".

I've also heard some shady things about the putatives such as some being re-released with a different concentration. Really? The secrecy of everything is alarming. I can understand not wanting to reveal an ingredient or two sometimes, but having series of products with no meaningful name attached to it? Can call it a desire for blind testing. I call it a marketing ploy.

But that's all my opinion. And here I'm entitled to that. If I see someone posting about AD products here, so what, doesn't matter. They're products I refuse to buy, but if someone else wants to buy and use them, it's their choice.

As for myself... AD and PheroTalk... People appear nice, but too much shady activity, too many shady rumors... And now a hissy fit towards the owner of a non-partisan phero forum . I don't like the two-faced behavior.

Looking forward to raving about Love-Scent, True Pheromones and Alpha Dream in the meantime.

Cheers, Drinks
txi0m

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2011 1:51 PM by txi0m.)
08-06-2011 4:44 AM
Thanks given by Deja Vu, dbot, SeriousSmile, mark-in-dallas, BigJoe
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1770
Thanks received:
1556 thanks in 684 posts

08-06-2011 10:42 AM

Yeah, I'm officially never buying from Androtics again as well. They can keep their precious molecules.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

08-06-2011 10:42 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 938
Thanks received:
568 thanks in 248 posts

08-06-2011 12:51 PM

Stupid thing to do of AD, and utterly pointless. Regardless of their attitude there is still promotion of their website and products here. Instead of making friends they decide its easier to try and control, with that failed it was time to demonise and label people spammers...

They keep carrying on this way and the competition will eventually crush them.
08-06-2011 12:51 PM
Beccah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
77 thanks in 248 posts

08-07-2011 10:06 AM

Also, even if you're willing to pay the $999 for their product, the cart message will come up OOS. So they will only sell to reporting members. Seems kind of odd. If the products are that expensive to make & you have customers willing to pay $999, then why wouldn't you sell?
08-07-2011 10:06 AM

Fly So Hi
Flying Away...

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 275
Thanks received:
224 thanks in 115 posts

08-29-2011 10:19 AM

Eek

Fly
So Hi

Aqua Vitae
Alfa Maschio
Wingman Edge
Possess Alpha
Androstenetrione
Impi (red)
Wingman 9+O
α-androsterone
β-androsterone
Dehydroepiandrosterone
Phenylethylamine
Pregnenolone
Turn Up The Heat
Instant Shine
Erox
08-29-2011 10:19 AM
SeriousSmile
SeriousStyle

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1628
Thanks received:
407 thanks in 169 posts

08-29-2011 10:28 AM

Thanks fly for bumping it

I actually never seen that before.

Wow, I'm shocked that these kind of things come from pherotalk....... And I was supporting them all this time because
of their amazing customer service. Sure they have that but when you see that the owners are liars, cheats and disrespectful
to others, how can you think highly of them anymore.

I regret defending them. Garbage, just GARBAGE!.

I will test their products but I will never go back again to buy from them, ever!

Proof of God. Believers and non believers, theists and atheists, you owe it to yourselves to read it at least once in your life time. Here it is

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2011 10:39 AM by SeriousSmile.)
08-29-2011 10:28 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, txi0m
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 410
Thanks received:
912 thanks in 504 posts

08-29-2011 11:14 AM

Thanks SeriousSmile! Actually, not much surprises me when it comes to Androtics and those that run it anymore.

When we first started this forum, Jasmine sent in her lapdogs to to cause damage and twist our words around trying to make us look bad. If you want to see the kind of crap I"m talking about, just search out posts by wildflower, and the rebuttals made by Tisha and myself.

Funny thing was when we started the forum there were no hard feelings toward Androtics and most posts here about them were positive. When they edited one of Gegogi's posts to remove a casual reference to pherotruth, not a link but just the mention of our name, and then sent him a nasty PM telling him not to do it again, he came over here and posted the "Pherotruth.com is on the AD Blacklist" thread, which sparked the first real negativity and hard feelings seen on PheroTruth towards them, and it was the #1 Most Viewed and Most Replied to Thread on the forum for over a year.

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
08-29-2011 11:14 AM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile
SeriousSmile
SeriousStyle

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1628
Thanks received:
407 thanks in 169 posts

08-29-2011 9:55 PM

Thanks for the link Mark

After reading everything in the link you posted, I actually am very disappointed. I learned so many things in that
thread alone about the nature of AD'S business than the past 2 years browsing their forums. I honestly can't believe it.
I defended them on the shout-box a number of times because it is their business and they can do whatever they want.
However, there is a fine line of operating a business in a legit way to win people's trust than a non legit way and make
claims that are preposterous.

I was one of the people who sent condolences to Jasmin when she lost her baby. I mean how can a "wonderful" person deserve
something like that happening to her. I was praying for her too because of her awesome intentions in trying to change the world
for the better. What I saw from that thread changed my thinking 180 degrees.

First and foremost, change has to be on oneself before trying to change the people around you. That thread alone proved to
me that it is not so much about the world anymore and it is only about popularity and how they can fill their pockets. There is
nothing wrong about that but why act in a hypocritical fashion?. So we can sympathize with and support her.

The fact that they have this agenda behind what their doing and giving us an act or a facade on who they truly are is disgusting.
How can someone, uses excuses as bad as these to run away from something. If anything, someone admitting that they are wrong
is 10 times better than making excuses.

Religion is very important to me and i follow it to the letter. When someone does bad and doesn't repent, it is forbidden upon you
to show any kind of support. Yes, that even includes buying from them. Like I said earlier, I wont ever buy from them and I'm ashamed
of doing so, if I only knew sooner.

Time to move on and why concentrate on the negatives if there are so many positives around.

I applaud you Mark for still giving AD a section for reviews and a link redirecting to their website. I don't know how you do it, because
I'm not as generous and the moment I catch someone pulling moves like that, I will never look at them in a positive light. Sure, the
genuine people like Steve and tisha (and many others) are amazing and shouldn't be blamed for what the owners are doing, but
sometimes, I rather hold my dignity than work for scumbags, or support them in anyway.

There is a sayin that goes like this "When you see something wrong and not do something about it, it means you agree with what is
being done". I would like to apologize to Fly So Hi, New alpha, mengster, Deja for the many arguments I had with them trying to defend
AD when in reality, I was the one that needed to be corrected and not them.

Peace

SS

Proof of God. Believers and non believers, theists and atheists, you owe it to yourselves to read it at least once in your life time. Here it is

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2011 9:57 PM by SeriousSmile.)
08-29-2011 9:55 PM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, idontknow, NewAlpha, mark-in-dallas, Deja Vu, Fly So Hi

JonJon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 323
Thanks received:
573 thanks in 237 posts

08-30-2011 12:23 AM

Wow... This just turned me off to Androtics. I aspire to run a business myself one day, actions like this make me sick. And I was going to buy from them and then I wondered why I saw the insane prices... I hope they really have A-list actors buying in bulk. Wait a minute... Isn't being an A-list actor pheromone enough? I smell B.S. and truckloads of it...

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism