Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Me, Banned at pherotalk and Labeled a Commercial Spammer!
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 417
Thanks received:
918 thanks in 506 posts

RE: Me, Banned at pherotalk and Labeled a Commercial Spammer!
08-30-2011 6:36 AM

(08-29-2011 9:55 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  I applaud you Mark for still giving AD a section for reviews and a link redirecting to their website. I don't know how you do it, because
I'm not as generous and the moment I catch someone pulling moves like that, I will never look at them in a positive light. Sure, the
genuine people like Steve and tisha (and many others) are amazing and shouldn't be blamed for what the owners are doing, but
sometimes, I rather hold my dignity than work for scumbags, or support them in anyway.

If we were to remove their forum and link, then we wouldn't be much better. I personally may not like them, nor agree with how they run their business or treat their customers, and, they are not the only vendor that I have had issues with: Go read what Diane had to say about pherotruth and myself personally in her forum, or just my rebuttal to what she said here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-Resonse-...llegations

The moment PheroTruth removes vendor forums and links to companies I or any other Admin doesn't like, or the day we edit a post to remove something somebody said because we didn't like or agree with them, is the day we go against the principles that this forum was built upon and what people like so much about pherotruth.

And, its the day that I or we become just like them. And folks, that will be the day that gold nuggets fall out of the sky and ice cubes go on sale in hell, and not one day sooner!

I will stand up and defend the forum against anyone that makes false claims against it or me personally, and will do so with a vengeance! But, you will not find a single negative post about anyone or any company posted under the forum staff account.

And, anything negative I post, I make sure to state that it is my personal opinion. Although I even avoid doing that unless I am addressing actions or accusations made by someone else.

And, that's what being uncensored and unbiased truly means!

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
08-30-2011 6:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mengster, NewAlpha, SeriousSmile, Rattlesnake, Pheroman, Deja Vu, JohnnyHard, Mustang
SeriousSmile
SeriousStyle

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1634
Thanks received:
415 thanks in 172 posts

08-30-2011 7:41 AM

(08-30-2011 6:36 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  If we were to remove their forum and link, then we wouldn't be much better. I personally may not like them, nor agree with how they run their business or treat their customers, and, they are not the only vendor that I have had issues with: Go read what Diane had to say about pherotruth and myself personally in her forum, or just my rebuttal to what she said here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-Resonse-...llegations

The moment PheroTruth removes vendor forums and links to companies I or any other Admin doesn't like, or the day we edit a post to remove something somebody said because we didn't like or agree with them, is the day we go against the principles that this forum was built upon and what people like so much about pherotruth.

And, its the day that I or we become just like them. And folks, that will be the day that gold nuggets fall out of the sky and ice cubes go on sale in hell, and not one day sooner!

I will stand up and defend the forum against anyone that makes false claims against it or me personally, and will do so with a vengeance! But, you will not find a single negative post about anyone or any company posted under the forum staff account.

And, anything negative I post, I make sure to state that it is my personal opinion. Although I even avoid doing that unless I am addressing actions or accusations made by someone else.

And, that's what being uncensored and unbiased truly means!

I knew I made a good decision when I joined this forum and not the other one.

Cheers

SS

Proof of God. Believers and non believers, theists and atheists, you owe it to yourselves to read it at least once in your life time. Here it is

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2011 7:43 AM by SeriousSmile.)
08-30-2011 7:41 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 417
Thanks received:
918 thanks in 506 posts

08-30-2011 8:04 AM

BTW, just to show that I'm not without my own faults, after seeing that I'd been banned, I wanted to go into the Admin Control Panel and create member accounts for Jasmine and John, immediately ban them and label them as "Hypocrite, Liar and Thief".

But, I thought better and exercised restraint, rather than to stooping to that level..........But, I really, really wanted too! Angel whistle

Plus, I thought that I'd probably get yelled at by Beccah and dobot if I did. Mrgreen

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
08-30-2011 8:04 AM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile

Pheroman
CharlesPheroSheen

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 835
Thanks received:
845 thanks in 350 posts

08-30-2011 8:39 AM

Group hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list and verdict http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...5#pid29805
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
08-30-2011 8:39 AM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, idontknow, dbot
Fly So Hi
Flying Away...

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 282
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 116 posts

08-31-2011 11:18 AM

[Image: anatomy.gif]

Fly
So Hi

Aqua Vitae
Alfa Maschio
Wingman Edge
Possess Alpha
Androstenetrione
Impi (red)
Wingman 9+O
α-androsterone
β-androsterone
Dehydroepiandrosterone
Phenylethylamine
Pregnenolone
Turn Up The Heat
Instant Shine
Erox
08-31-2011 11:18 AM
Thanks given by mengster, SeriousSmile, Rattlesnake, dbot, JohnnyHard, Mustang, Beccah

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Banned from PheroTalk? nobrain 7 1,487 10-27-2010 11:14 AM
Last Post: nobrain