Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Max attraction gold help!
R1CKSO
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

Max attraction gold help!
04-06-2012 11:49 AM

Hello guys, I decided to join this great community because it looks very active and members really seem to help each other.
Well the issue is the following, I broke up with a girl almost 1 year and a half ago, since then I had no sexual contact of any kind, kissing included, so I'm really desperate to have a relationship again, I'm 20, 21 on October, really outgoing, self confident, amazing talking and lover, play college tennis, do lots of cool stuff , but it just seems that my last relationship took a lot from me and I sometimes I really miss my ex, so I think that's what really stops me from going out and dare to speak to girls or to try something else than just friendship, while searching I found out that pheromones can really help a guy like me, so searching for pheromone options, I bumped into Max attraction from luvessentials, I thought it was the best option based on the reviews I read, but a couple of days of reading in this great forum seem that those reviews are a scam, so my question is will I see any benefit from this product at all or have someone used it in here with favorable results, because I couldn't find any review of it in here at all? or what other products can I mix with max attraction to boost its effects, because I paid $69 for it and I don't really want to throw it away and buy other stuff, I just want to get some use out of my crappy max attraction and get more girls around my age and hopefully (fingers crossed) a new relationship!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2012 11:54 AM by R1CKSO.)
04-06-2012 11:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
503 thanks in 195 posts

RE: Max attraction gold help!
04-06-2012 12:17 PM

That is one that truly has never worked for me either. Honestly there have only been a few that I would get noticible self effects from, but MANY that I saw the effects on others. MAG is just one I could never get a handle on and never saw any hits from. It was the first purchase that I made along with Scent of Eros and almost caused me to just toss the whole pheromones up as hocus pocus. Thankfully I found others that did work and over time I have learned how to use Scent of Eros more and have seen subtle hits from it as well. MAG, not so much, and sadly I have two full bottles of it sitting lonely in the Chemistry cabinet.

I would suggest something like AM from Alpha Dreams, AV or Nude Alpha from Liquid Alchemy, True Alpha from True Pheromones as good choices to get a feel for something sexual in vibe. You might want to look into some socials as well, Glace from Alpha Dreams, Hypnotica Social from Liquid Alchemy or even Scent of Eros from Love scents as a buffer to any of the sexual mones.

Best of luck, trust me, don't give up just because one does not work for you, we all have different body Chemistry and what works for some, might not work for others. I am sure that there are people out there that are getting amazing hits from MAG, but might not get it from AM, or AQ which both work very well for me.
04-06-2012 12:17 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, eyeofra
R1CKSO
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

04-06-2012 12:26 PM

(04-06-2012 12:17 PM)Sptsmed Wrote:  That is one that truly has never worked for me either. Honestly there have only been a few that I would get noticible self effects from, but MANY that I saw the effects on others. MAG is just one I could never get a handle on and never saw any hits from. It was the first purchase that I made along with Scent of Eros and almost caused me to just toss the whole pheromones up as hocus pocus. Thankfully I found others that did work and over time I have learned how to use Scent of Eros more and have seen subtle hits from it as well. MAG, not so much, and sadly I have two full bottles of it sitting lonely in the Chemistry cabinet.

I would suggest something like AM from Alpha Dreams, AV or Nude Alpha from Liquid Alchemy, True Alpha from True Pheromones as good choices to get a feel for something sexual in vibe. You might want to look into some socials as well, Glace from Alpha Dreams, Hypnotica Social from Liquid Alchemy or even Scent of Eros from Love scents as a buffer to any of the sexual mones.

Best of luck, trust me, don't give up just because one does not work for you, we all have different body Chemistry and what works for some, might not work for others. I am sure that there are people out there that are getting amazing hits from MAG, but might not get it from AM, or AQ which both work very well for me.

Hello mate! Thanks for the reply, well the thing is I still don't receive the product, but the little I have read, didn't look too promising, so I'll have to try it first, as a first time pheromone user, what are the favorable results I can expect? I mean, how will I know the stuff is doing something and I'm just not fooling myself? Are the results really noticeable?

THANKS AGAIN!
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2012 12:27 PM by R1CKSO.)
04-06-2012 12:26 PM
terry0400-40
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1079
Thanks received:
1344 thanks in 615 posts

04-06-2012 12:33 PM

(04-06-2012 11:49 AM)R1CKSO Wrote:  Hello guys, I decided to join this great community because it looks very active and members really seem to help each other.
Well the issue is the following, I broke up with a girl almost 1 year and a half ago, since then I had no sexual contact of any kind, kissing included, so I'm really desperate to have a relationship again, I'm 20, 21 on October, really outgoing, self confident, amazing talking and lover, play college tennis, do lots of cool stuff , but it just seems that my last relationship took a lot from me and I sometimes I really miss my ex, so I think that's what really stops me from going out and dare to speak to girls or to try something else than just friendship, while searching I found out that pheromones can really help a guy like me, so searching for pheromone options, I bumped into Max attraction from luvessentials, I thought it was the best option based on the reviews I read, but
Quote:a couple of days of reading in this great forum seem that those reviews are a scam,
so my question is will I see any benefit from this product at all or have someone used it in here with favorable results, because
Quote:I couldn't find any review of it in here at all?
or what other products can I mix with max attraction to boost its effects, because I paid $69 for it and I don't really want to throw it away and buy other stuff, I just want to get some use out of my crappy max attraction and get more girls around my age and hopefully (fingers crossed) a new relationship!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Hi R1CKSO while MA is a genuine product i have read some genuine reports regarding it over the years and and a few have obtained medium to fair results although nothing exceptional, in some cases the users may have used far more of the product than was necessary in my opinion, therefore by starting with using small applications spread out well on pulse points may find some degree of action. Ok see how this goes and report back because the forum is here to help you, also its a benefit to the forum to have feedback from you regarding your results with pheromones and application amounts ect, cheers for now terry . . .

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews [Image: angel2pz.jpg] [Image: v6vigrx040040.jpg]
04-06-2012 12:33 PM
Thanks given by R1CKSO
R1CKSO
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

04-06-2012 12:52 PM

(04-06-2012 12:33 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  so my question is will I see any benefit from this product at all or have someone used it in here with favorable results, because
Quote:I couldn't find any review of it in here at all?
or what other products can I mix with max attraction to boost its effects, because I paid $69 for it and I don't really want to throw it away and buy other stuff, I just want to get some use out of my crappy max attraction and get more girls around my age and hopefully (fingers crossed) a new relationship!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Hi R1CKSO while MA is a genuine product i have read some genuine reports regarding it over the years and and a few have obtained medium to fair results although nothing exceptional, in some cases the users may have used far more of the product than was necessary in my opinion, therefore by starting with using small applications spread out well on pulse points may find some degree of action. Ok see how this goes and report back because the forum is here to help you, also its a benefit to the forum to have feedback from you regarding your results with pheromones and application amounts ect, cheers for now terry . . .
[/quote]

Hey Terry, thanks for the kind response and kind welcome,
I'll try it as soon as get it, and I'll of course report the results as others may benefit from it and also contribute to this great place.

THANKS!
04-06-2012 12:52 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40

Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2399
Thanks received:
2110 thanks in 854 posts

04-06-2012 7:03 PM

MAG is a legit product and also very concentrated.
So much that even 2 sprays may be too many.
But these products just don't work the same for everybody.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
04-06-2012 7:03 PM
R1CKSO
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

04-06-2012 9:59 PM

(04-06-2012 7:03 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  MAG is a legit product and also very concentrated.
So much that even 2 sprays may be too many.
But these products just don't work the same for everybody.

Hey there,
Thanks for the reply, so how would I know if I have used too much?
or in the other hand, too little?
If I use too much, will I get that so famous Deer caught in front of the headlights look and scare girls away??

THANKS!!
04-06-2012 9:59 PM
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2399
Thanks received:
2110 thanks in 854 posts

04-07-2012 3:43 AM

That's not really how it works.
If you use too much you be treated as invisible.
Deer in the headlights never comes from using too much. I had DIHLs and invisibility before ever using mones.
Its best to start with one spray and work up.
If you think a few sprays of pheromones is gonna have chicks coming up to you and "please fuck me", it dont work that way. If you are lucky they might say hello.
I recommend you read the journals, thats were the real good info is.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
04-07-2012 3:43 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, 20 Franc, shadowknight, R1CKSO
R1CKSO
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

04-07-2012 9:48 AM

(04-07-2012 3:43 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  That's not really how it works.
Deer in the headlights never comes from using too much. I had DIHLs and invisibility before ever using mones.
If you think a few sprays of pheromones is gonna have chicks coming up to you and "please fuck me", it dont work that way. If you are lucky they might say hello.

I wasn't expecting a panty dropping thing, as you said I'll be lucky if they come up and say hi, that is what I need, just something that boosts my aura so that girls can feel a little more attracted and interested in me, I can work the rest from there, so I think that coming here and asking for advice is really the first step in recovering my life back Smile

THX!
04-07-2012 9:48 AM

R1CKSO
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

04-07-2012 9:56 AM

(04-07-2012 3:43 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  That's not really how it works.

One more thing, you seem like a very experimented pheromone user, do you reccomend using MAG alone for the kind of purpose I want? also, I ordered the non scented version of max attraction and it comes with a drop dispenser and it says that I use 2 or 3 drops of it and rub them on the neck area, behind the ears or wrists, can I use my regular colgne with it without affecting the pheromones effectiviness?

thank you so much for all the help provided.
04-07-2012 9:56 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Max Attraction Gold - changed formula jamiep 14 881 08-26-2012 10:38 PM
Last Post: 2Soon2Care