Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Max Attraction Gold - changed formula
jamiep
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Max Attraction Gold - changed formula
08-16-2012 1:05 PM

I have been trying to find out about this but I was just told by LuvEssential that nothing had changed.

I originally bought a bottle a bottle of MAG back at the end of 2010. It had a red label on the bottle and it surpassed all expectations that I had. When I'd spray it on, the smell of pheromones was so strong just like alpha 7. I noticed that I got lots of hits with it.

When it was running out, I ordered another bottle of it around April 2011. This time it came in a bottle with a hello label on and when I smelt it, it smelt nothing like the other one I still had. It had no smell of mones and I got no hits with it.

My question is, has anyone else noticed this and have LuvEssential sorted out this issue?
08-16-2012 1:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Max Attraction Gold - changed formula
08-16-2012 1:08 PM

wow the good Ol switch-0-roo. I hope it gets sorted out and all those who bought on the 70% sell haven't just got ripped off.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
08-16-2012 1:08 PM
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

08-16-2012 2:39 PM

I do not know what MAG had in it before but the stuff I got a week or so ago is pretty strong smelling. It hits hard too at just one spray. One spray actually seems a bit much so maybe drops may be a better option. I havent reviewed it yet bc Im still figuring it out as well as Scent of Eros . Both products work fine so far and smell very mone heavy.

With this sale going on at such a massive price reduct I do not see why others have not added some variety to their collection.
08-16-2012 2:39 PM
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-17-2012 12:35 AM

What kind of hits are you guys getting? I got bad experience with it and have 1 & 3/4 bottles of it left To take umbrage
08-17-2012 12:35 AM

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-17-2012 11:11 PM

(08-16-2012 2:39 PM)thundr Wrote:  I do not know what MAG had in it before but the stuff I got a week or so ago is pretty strong smelling. It hits hard too at just one spray. One spray actually seems a bit much so maybe drops may be a better option. I havent reviewed it yet bc Im still figuring it out as well as Scent of Eros . Both products work fine so far and smell very mone heavy.

With this sale going on at such a massive price reduct I do not see why others have not added some variety to their collection.

details of hits please

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
08-17-2012 11:11 PM
jamiep
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-20-2012 1:29 PM

(08-17-2012 12:35 AM)ppHamelin Wrote:  What kind of hits are you guys getting? I got bad experience with it and have 1 & 3/4 bottles of it left To take umbrage

what kind of bad experiences did you get with it. with my 2nd bottle I got NO hits what so ever. However with my 1st bottle I got the full range of hits from deer in headlights to being almost attacked by women.

I have just noticed that someone else mentioned they had exactly the same experience around the same time I bought my 2nd bottle. I have not noticed any posts recently so it might of just been a bad batch. I was thinking of trying it again with the new reductions but I do not want to waste my money
08-20-2012 1:29 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

08-20-2012 6:37 PM

(08-20-2012 1:29 PM)jamiep Wrote:  I was thinking of trying it again with the new reductions but I do not want to waste my money

With their money back guarantee I'd say you have nothing to lose. In fact I have to ask, why didn't you return the bottle that didn't work for you?

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
08-20-2012 6:37 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-20-2012 8:21 PM

Yeah hope it isn't a dud - I got the two-fer on the MAG and Aware to try - a deal at those prices!

I'll spray anything apparently...
08-20-2012 8:21 PM

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

08-20-2012 8:37 PM

I don't think so. It sounds like ODing could be the from it being a very potent formula. I won't be able to test this out for a while but I can imagine the older phero vets finding it to their liking.

08-20-2012 8:37 PM
davidalove
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-21-2012 10:28 PM

Hello,i got my MAG and Scent of Eros 5 days ago £70 for 2 of each including shipping,truly awesome price.Smelt MAG as soon as it arrived and knew it was stacked with all sorts of goodies.Used it once at two sprays in coffee shop at night,i think it smells like a good standalone should, lightly scented and packed with mones
Never tried it before so cant comment on changes to its phero make up but it works no mistake !!! Did my usual test,on my own,not talking to anyone,making eye contact with anyone ,just judging peoples reaction to me out the corner of my eye.Hair twirling/tossing ,feeling numerous sets of eyes on me til i turned in their general direction,woman at the adjoining table with her husband shifting her body until she was almost facing me .You just KNOW when you have a good product on your hands.
08-21-2012 10:28 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Max attraction gold help! R1CKSO 28 12,158 09-08-2012 10:51 PM
Last Post: 2Soon2Care