Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Max Attraction Gold - changed formula
jamiep
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Max Attraction Gold - changed formula
08-22-2012 2:50 PM

(08-21-2012 10:28 PM)davidalove Wrote:  Hello,i got my MAG and Scent of Eros 5 days ago £70 for 2 of each including shipping,truly awesome price.

Ok, just ordered a bottle I guess there is only one way to find out. I also found out that they do a cheap international delivery option at only $12 which is good.
08-22-2012 2:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 213
Thanks received:
573 thanks in 317 posts

08-23-2012 5:35 PM

OK so I just got my MAG and Aware yesterday, just put some on before going to the pool to chillax and drink about things for a bit in the last rays of sun on this beautiful late summer day.

MAG: One spray on wrists, one on nape smeared up sides of throat
Aware: One drop behind ear - very runny, slid all the way down to nape, smeared across throat

Sat to watch an recorded episode of Ghost in the Shell to let the drydown happen.
Scent from MAG is very warm, spicy, hints of leather and musk and a slight sweetness. Not cloying or overpowering, I keep going back to my wrist to sniff it, very nice, kind of mysterious and manly in a mature way. Not a teenage scent to me, more of a grown man scent.

I wanted to try Aware for the self effects, not sure the combo will be good or interesting but doing it anyway.

Heading to pool, will edit if any hits or interesting shyte goes down.

So of course nobody at all was at the pool for two hours until the sun went down - tanned, drank lite beer, marinated in the lovely aroma of the MAG, and didn't give a flying fuck that nobody was around to enjoy it with me. No butterflies in the tummy as with some juice that is heavy alpha, perhaps something from the Aware was buffering on self-effect. Gotta try each separately at some point, but there is a beer fest Saturday and drinking at the pool Friday eve so making the rounds with Aware is probably going to wait for next week.

Then a few folks show up to enjoy the jacuzzi, a 30-yr old 7/8 cute smart brunette with horrific medical issues and a nice 50s+ older couple. I've spoken with all socially at the pool area over the past 6 mos at least once every two weeks or so. Chica shows up first by about 30 mins and we've been sociable so I have to note the odd bruises all over her - she is not a complainer, just a sufferer - hard to feel sorry for someone and admire their boobs at the same time, really it is, I don't recommend it at all to anyone ever. So I show no interest in her at all and focus on doing a Dr. House-style differential diagnosis on her and joking with her as she shares her medical history with me. Just keep light mutually entertaining convo until the older couple shows up and we all talk for an hour or so until we all depart at once, mostly talking about medical stuff (old folks love to discuss illnesses and medical stuff, kinda gruesome fascination they hold).

So no Deer in the headlights looks from chica or over-the-top respect from older couple, but plenty of direct eye contact and smiles from chica and grandpa's wife - chica is in obvious pain as has been the case most times I've ever talked to her at the pool or jacuzzi for the past month - some nerve thing in her back causing her to writhe, stretch, and whatnot constantly, at least mostly lately. If she were doing all that and were not in pain she would be like a stripper without a pole at times, so I really want to see how she behaves when not saying she is in pain. Convo caught enough of her interest at times that she stopped writhing and was still and focused, so the frame was sufficiently involving enough to lift her out of her suffering momentarily. I bet the mones fly off a lot faster while sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi - when I've been in it up to my neck I can smell the hell out of them so I know they won't last long. It's 6 hours after intial app and a bit of the cologne remains but I can't smell anything mone-like anymore.

So really it was an inconclusive experience, nothing huge that the mones really would have done anything about - if I'd been au naturale probably roughly the same experience would have evolved. But I like the scent, and more testing for self-effect is warranted, because I liked the way I felt tonight - very much not introverted or cautious or insecure feeling, but rather very outgoing and wanting to yap it up, felt sharp and ready. Good times, and I was back in my apartment at 9:30 instead of 11:30 which is very good for being at work tomorrow. A good night and a non-unsuccessful first trial with MAG and Aware.

Fun Kit
Alpha Dream - L2K, Fast Burn & Slow Burn Glace, Alfa Maschio, Androstadienone, Pregnenolone
Luv Essentials - MAG, Aware
HAX - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O
True Pheromones - True Alpha oil, True Instinct oil, True Love, The Gilroy patches
Homebrew - D3, Pregnenolone, 7-Keto DHEA
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2012 11:22 PM by 2Soon2Care.)
08-23-2012 5:35 PM
Thanks given by as33156, shadowknight, ZB pmones
ppHamelin
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 24 posts

08-26-2012 10:50 AM

From my experience it significantly heightened females' emotional response. It's as if the logical side of their brain just completely get turned off. It's all good if they're lovey dovey with you I guess.

But you don't always get to control your interaction with the kind of people you meet for that particular day. So if you have some issues - even minor ones that are under the surface they will make a big huge deal - almost like dealing with women on that time of the month only 10 times worst. Once you go there, it leads to falling out and the relationship will just never be the same again.

When I think about it even to this day, I still regretted the fact that I lost a precious relationship over trivial matters that got blown over-proportion under MAG's influence. I wish could have handled the situation better or knew what to do at that time but I was totally caught off guard and unprepared for such an off kilter interaction. You live and learn.

That experience left me with a very bad taste so I stay away from MAG up to this day. Scratch_one-s_head

(08-20-2012 1:29 PM)jamiep Wrote:  what kind of bad experiences did you get with it. with my 2nd bottle I got NO hits what so ever. However with my 1st bottle I got the full range of hits from deer in headlights to being almost attacked by women.

I have just noticed that someone else mentioned they had exactly the same experience around the same time I bought my 2nd bottle. I have not noticed any posts recently so it might of just been a bad batch. I was thinking of trying it again with the new reductions but I do not want to waste my money
08-26-2012 10:50 AM
Thanks given by as33156, idontknow

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6573
Thanks received:
3689 thanks in 1328 posts

08-26-2012 10:54 AM

(08-26-2012 10:50 AM)ppHamelin Wrote:  From my experience it significantly heightened females' emotional response. It's as if the logical side of their brain just completely get turned off. It's all good if they're lovey dovey with you I guess.

But you don't always get to control your interaction with the kind of people you meet for that particular day. So if you have some issues - even minor ones that are under the surface they will make a big huge deal - almost like dealing with women on that time of the month only 10 times worst. Once you go there, it leads to falling out and the relationship will just never be the same again.

When I think about it even to this day, I still regretted the fact that I lost a precious relationship over trivial matters that got blown over-proportion under MAG's influence. I wish could have handled the situation better or knew what to do at that time but I was totally caught off guard and unprepared for such an off kilter interaction. You live and learn.

That experience left me with a very bad taste so I stay away from MAG up to this day. Scratch_one-s_head

I feel the same way about truelove spiked with cops.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
08-26-2012 10:54 AM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 213
Thanks received:
573 thanks in 317 posts

08-26-2012 10:38 PM

Wow it never occurred to me that mones can get you into relationships but also get you out of them!

So what would you have done differently in hopes of a better outcome?

Fun Kit
Alpha Dream - L2K, Fast Burn & Slow Burn Glace, Alfa Maschio, Androstadienone, Pregnenolone
Luv Essentials - MAG, Aware
HAX - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O
True Pheromones - True Alpha oil, True Instinct oil, True Love, The Gilroy patches
Homebrew - D3, Pregnenolone, 7-Keto DHEA
08-26-2012 10:38 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Max attraction gold help! R1CKSO 28 2,713 09-08-2012 10:51 PM
Last Post: 2Soon2Care