Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Max attraction gold help!
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2401
Thanks received:
2112 thanks in 854 posts

RE: Max attraction gold help!
04-07-2012 10:46 AM

Yes. 3 drops is about 1 spray.
Rub it around neck and then use cologne as normal.
Just be cool, say hello and initiate conversation. Hopefully she will engage you back in convo within a couple minutes.
If it keeps going cold, increase by another drop and test for a few days.
Report back, we all love reading reports.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
04-07-2012 10:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
R1CKSO
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

04-07-2012 7:57 PM

(04-07-2012 10:46 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Yes. 3 drops is about 1 spray.
Rub it around neck and then use cologne as normal.
Just be cool, say hello and initiate conversation. Hopefully she will engage you back in convo within a couple minutes.
If it keeps going cold, increase by another drop and test for a few days.
Report back, we all love reading reports.

perfect! I'm getting very excited about trying this! of course I'll report, I'll follow the directions you gave to me and see how it goes and hopefully, write my first newbie product review in here...
04-07-2012 7:57 PM
idontknow
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3401
Thanks received:
2013 thanks in 617 posts

04-09-2012 11:49 AM

(04-06-2012 11:49 AM)R1CKSO Wrote:  [...]
Well the issue is the following, I broke up with a girl almost 1 year and a half ago, since then I had no sexual contact of any kind, kissing included, so I'm really desperate to have a relationship again, I'm 20, 21 on
[...]
I just want to get some use out of my crappy max attraction and get more girls around my age and hopefully (fingers crossed) a new relationship!
There may be a problem with your mindset. If you are trying to quickly get girls into relationships you are sub-communicating to her that you want control and want to keep her. Most girls will reason that you do this, because you don't have much choice with girls. Ultimately you often will come over as needy and unattractive.
There's lots of good material about this in the forum or in the pick-up community.

Other than that i've read a very good comment about MAG. Actually i believe it's much better than it's forum reputation. Though i've never tried it myself. I find it's a bit expensive, but supposedly VERY concentrated and easy to overdose.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 11:50 AM by idontknow.)
04-09-2012 11:49 AM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, as33156

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6573
Thanks received:
3689 thanks in 1328 posts

04-09-2012 12:07 PM

Needy guys don't get laid or even have happy relationships. They get used and abused. You came to the right place to get rid of this mindset my friend. I was that way when I came here.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 12:45 PM by as33156.)
04-09-2012 12:07 PM
captain_alex
The Swiss guy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
143 thanks in 70 posts

04-10-2012 1:28 AM

Hiho R1CKSO!

Nice introduction, reminds me of Walden Schmidt from Two and a half men... Big Grin

As idontknow said, you should get rid of your mindset too. I started using pheromones without changing anything and the mones didn't do even 20% of what I notice now.
I can recommend you to read "How to become an Alpha male" by John Alexander and maybe the Body Language book by Alan Pease. These have nothin to do with mones, but I tell you they do more than mones can...
You should read the journals too, the most & best phero-related hints and strategies are in the journals Smile

Also I'd suggest you to get something different than MAG, honestly... It may be a really strong pheromone, but it's strength is equal to it's difficultness to use. I get real easy hits with AV, but you have to try out yourself. Just ask the vendors, most of them are really nice people and will give you some samples if you ask... Smile

Greets

alex

Journal: A captains logbook

Current Stack:

LuvEssentials
Max Attraction Gold, Scent of Eros

Alpha Dream
Alpha Maschio, Glace, A1 by Alpha Dream, FB Glace,

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, Nude Alpha, True Love Oil, Aqua Vitae, Corporativo, Possess Alpha, Nude (Dropper), Hypnotica Social

LoveScent
New Pheromone Additive

Hax
X22, M512, C4, WMB

Other
Tatrione, Moet-nol, Tenetrione
04-10-2012 1:28 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, as33156, Pheroman
terry0400-40
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1085
Thanks received:
1352 thanks in 619 posts

04-10-2012 2:54 AM

Is my hotmail inbox playing up as i received the notice below, however when i clicked the link to PT nothing came up regarding the below mentioned report, i wish i was more proficient and computer literate on matters concerning IT and PC'S ECT cheers terry . . .

admin@pher​otruth.com

Add to contacts
To [email protected]
terry0400-40,

Alpha Dream has just replied to a thread which you have subscribed to at PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice. This thread is titled Max attraction gold help!.

Here is an excerpt of the message:
------------------------------------------
A little bird told me that MAG is the same as AM, only more concentrated.... (visit the thread to read more..)

To view the thread, you can go to the following URL:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Max-attract...on=newpost

There may also be other replies to this thread but you will not receive anymore notifications until you visit the board again.

Thank you,
PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice Staff

Unsubscription Information:

If you would not like to receive any more notifications of replies to this thread, visit the following URL in your browser:
http://pherotruth.com/usercp2.php?action...f1f2c3ab02

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews [Image: angel2pz.jpg] [Image: v6vigrx040040.jpg]
04-10-2012 2:54 AM
R1CKSO
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

04-10-2012 3:45 PM

(04-09-2012 11:49 AM)idontknow Wrote:  There may be a problem with your mindset. If you are trying to quickly get girls into relationships you are sub-communicating to her that you want control and want to keep her. Most girls will reason that you do this, because you don't have much choice with girls. Ultimately you often will come over as needy and unattractive.
There's lots of good material about this in the forum or in the pick-up community.

Other than that i've read a very good comment about MAG. Actually i believe it's much better than it's forum reputation. Though i've never tried it myself. I find it's a bit expensive, but supposedly VERY concentrated and easy to overdose.

Hello,
well I admit I feel desperate but I do know how to hit on girls and never try to get relationships that quick, as I said before, I reaaally feel that my last relationship took some of my confidence that's why I just need a little boost, I had if not several, but some relationships in the past and I do know how things work.
And thanks again for the info and advice Smile
04-10-2012 3:45 PM

R1CKSO
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

04-10-2012 3:48 PM

(04-10-2012 1:28 AM)captain_alex Wrote:  Hiho R1CKSO!

Nice introduction, reminds me of Walden Schmidt from Two and a half men... Big Grin

As idontknow said, you should get rid of your mindset too. I started using pheromones without changing anything and the mones didn't do even 20% of what I notice now.
I can recommend you to read "How to become an Alpha male" by John Alexander and maybe the Body Language book by Alan Pease. These have nothin to do with mones, but I tell you they do more than mones can...
You should read the journals too, the most & best phero-related hints and strategies are in the journals Smile

Also I'd suggest you to get something different than MAG, honestly... It may be a really strong pheromone, but it's strength is equal to it's difficultness to use. I get real easy hits with AV, but you have to try out yourself. Just ask the vendors, most of them are really nice people and will give you some samples if you ask... Smile

Greets

alex

hi, I notice you are current user of MAG, how much are you using?
THANKS!
(04-09-2012 12:07 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Needy guys don't get laid or even have happy relationships. They get used and abused. You came to the right place to get rid of this mindset my friend. I was that way when I came here.

well, I'm glad a took the first step!
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2012 3:49 PM by R1CKSO.)
04-10-2012 3:48 PM
Thanks given by as33156
captain_alex
The Swiss guy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
143 thanks in 70 posts

04-11-2012 1:35 AM

(04-10-2012 3:48 PM)R1CKSO Wrote:  hi, I notice you are current user of MAG, how much are you using?
THANKS!

Honestly, I'm not. I've used it in the beginning and it almost made me quit the whole phero-thing because I got no results... I only got one real hit, following scenario:

I was queueing outside for a concert with a cute girl I know. I sprayed 1 Spray of MAG to my throat before. It was a bit windy and cold and one wind-blast hit me directly to the throat and went into my friends direction.
We were not talking at that moment but she immediately turned around and stared at me like a deer in the headlights (this expression is so perfect Big Grin).

That was the one hit which lead me to more detailled search and to pherotruth...

Well 1-2 Sprays to chest, neck or lower back, but as I said, don't bother with it. There are lots of cheaper & better working products out there ... Smile
I'd recommend to read through the threads here and then decide what to buy first, then test it.
I can really recommend AV, very easy to use and easier noticeable hits than with other products IMHO...

Just test yourself Smile

greets

alex

Journal: A captains logbook

Current Stack:

LuvEssentials
Max Attraction Gold, Scent of Eros

Alpha Dream
Alpha Maschio, Glace, A1 by Alpha Dream, FB Glace,

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, Nude Alpha, True Love Oil, Aqua Vitae, Corporativo, Possess Alpha, Nude (Dropper), Hypnotica Social

LoveScent
New Pheromone Additive

Hax
X22, M512, C4, WMB

Other
Tatrione, Moet-nol, Tenetrione
04-11-2012 1:35 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, as33156
ppHamelin
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 24 posts

04-18-2012 7:00 AM

MAG has some effects but probably not quite what you wanted...
Ok a bit of a background MAG was actually the one mone that cost me more $$ than its worth.
First the effects - it will make you emotional - it will turn off your logical thinking pathway and make you feel in touch with your emotional side.
The effect is much more pronounced in females as opposed to males. Note that you will feel a bit 'nostalgic' and sentimental about stuff.

Ok here's the rub, I got into a minor argument with my landlady and it just so happened I was testing MAG at 2 sprays that day. We had pretty good relationships but that day she just went ballistic and exploded. It all ended up with an ultimatum of much much higher rent price or I live somewhere else within a week. Had I been wearing A314 and Androstadienone that day I would have been offered a discount instead!! Note A314 really shines in gritty negotiations! Pays itself over many times.

Attraction? Not much I've seen from MAG - there are other much potent products out there for that. My conclusion is that MAG is too hard to control. I don't need girls to turn crazy ape shit on me all of the sudden.
That's just too much too handle.

Needless to say I have 2 bottles of near full MAG sitting unused in the corner of my mone stash.

Anyway good luck!

(04-06-2012 11:49 AM)R1CKSO Wrote:  Hello guys, I decided to join this great community because it looks very active and members really seem to help each other.
Well the issue is the following, I broke up with a girl almost 1 year and a half ago, since then I had no sexual contact of any kind, kissing included, so I'm really desperate to have a relationship again, I'm 20, 21 on October, really outgoing, self confident, amazing talking and lover, play college tennis, do lots of cool stuff , but it just seems that my last relationship took a lot from me and I sometimes I really miss my ex, so I think that's what really stops me from going out and dare to speak to girls or to try something else than just friendship, while searching I found out that pheromones can really help a guy like me, so searching for pheromone options, I bumped into Max attraction from luvessentials, I thought it was the best option based on the reviews I read, but a couple of days of reading in this great forum seem that those reviews are a scam, so my question is will I see any benefit from this product at all or have someone used it in here with favorable results, because I couldn't find any review of it in here at all? or what other products can I mix with max attraction to boost its effects, because I paid $69 for it and I don't really want to throw it away and buy other stuff, I just want to get some use out of my crappy max attraction and get more girls around my age and hopefully (fingers crossed) a new relationship!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
04-18-2012 7:00 AM
Thanks given by as33156, idontknow

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Max Attraction Gold - changed formula jamiep 14 885 08-26-2012 10:38 PM
Last Post: 2Soon2Care