Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
MassageXS..........Xtra Special
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 184
Thanks received:
267 thanks in 104 posts

MassageXS..........Xtra Special
08-04-2011 2:20 PM

Or.....Xtremely Sensual, Xtra Soothing, or Xelled Symmetry.

I have been using this product for a few months now. SteveO was nice enough to send it along when I got a few Pheromones from him. Here is the first impressions I sent along in PM to SteveO as my first review:

I have used the oil 5-6 different times on 3 different women. The point of relaxation seems to set in much quicker when using this. As I am sure you are aware of, you can actually feel with your hands when the muscles start to relax. This amount of time is significantly less while using this product.

I also noticed that it helps induce deep breathing for mostly the entire duration. This was definite in all 3 women. The 2 that I know and have given massages to before had not done this from what I remember.

The relaxation element has been really easy to notice, but the erotic, sensual side I cant really comment on yet. 2 of the 3 are women I have sex with on a regular basis so its hard to judge if it contributed to it. The 3rd woman I used it on, I gave her the massage after we had already had sex.

The biggest hit I have seen is that all 3 of the women said that they thought I had strong hands. They all said it during the massage.

One other thing I have noticed is that there is a self effect element to this. There is a bit of the relaxing happening with me as well. I feel like I am into it more. My want to continue doing it is increased.

All I can do at this point is to say that the above is consistant. I have seen the same things over again. The scent has been complimented by almost all the them and it was pointed out by a few that they were surprised how soft their skin was from the product I used. That is not something you get from a lot of massage oils.

The one thing I want to be sure to mention is that longevity of only a small amount of this oil is far beller than anything else I have used. It takes very little product to go a long way. The oil is absorbed by the skin seeming to moisturize and not sit as an oily sheen on top of the skin. Because of this there seems to be no uncomfortable oily feeling, as well as no appearent stains on sheets, clothing or couch.

Something else I want to ping on is how quickly this acts as a relaxant. I mentioned it in my first report and it continues to ring true. Yes, a massage itself is very relaxing but this product can really help to bring that faster and contribute to a very high state of relaxation. Just the other night I had a woman over for dinner. We had only really hung out once before. The other times we have seen each other she was working and I was a patron of her business. The most we had touched was a hug. After dinner when we were chilling with our wine, she pointed out the bottle and asked me about it. (like I didnt purposly put it there so she would see it Evil) I told her that it was a new product that I was trying to get feedback on for a friend of mine. I asked if she would like to check it out. She seemed a bit apprehensive because I really hadnt touched her in that manner before, but lifted up enough shirt to expose her lower back. After 10 min or so of working on her lower back, "hold on". She reaches back and off comes the bra. After some more time on her back I said it was kinda hard to do her shoulders correctly with her shirt on. I told her that I promised not to look. She obliged and removed her shirt,(little did she know I could see everything in the picture frame across the roomSecret) Once finished she told me that it was the best massage she had ever received. :good2:

Now, the reason I told that story was that I believe the phero's in this really contribute to relaxing the subject, and help with her feeling comfortable with the fact that she is being touched. It seems that they kind of lose themselves for a bit. Maybe disinhibiting a bit. Note: I did not end up sleeping with that girl.

So far, I havent seen this product being overly sexual, but I can see a sensual side to it. At this point it is doing exacly what I want from a massage oil. It is helping contribute to the relaxing and comfort building of the people I use it on. I cant ask for much more than that.

Great Job SteveO! This product continues to impress me. Sorry it took me so long to get this second review up. :sorry2:

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2011 5:50 PM by JesseJester.)
08-04-2011 2:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Injektilo, NIGHTistheNEWDAY, dbot, Deja Vu, SteveO, mengster, JohnnyHard, Mustang

SteveO
Vendor

Thanks Given: 1415
Thanks received:
1505 thanks in 511 posts

RE: MassageXS..........Xtra Special
08-08-2011 9:42 PM

Thank you for your most kind words my friend. Super happy its being so well received and liked. Feedback is always appreciated.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
08-08-2011 9:42 PM
Thanks given by JesseJester
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2021 thanks in 815 posts

08-08-2011 9:52 PM

My girl's been asking for another massage... yoohoo
08-08-2011 9:52 PM
Thanks given by JesseJester, SteveO
SteveO
Vendor

Thanks received:
1505 thanks in 511 posts

08-09-2011 7:09 PM

Its funny because in creating a superior product that works and is so well received, but at the same time long lasting, repeat business is slow coming. LOL, I guess if that is the worst thing I have to worry about all is good.

Currently I have someone designing professional silver foil labels for all the products. Should be done in a couple weeks. Once that is done and all my server issues since the migration is complete (my massage forum is down right now) I'll start an advertising campaign on Google and facebook.

With the solid reviews I'm pretty confident of spending the money now. Again thank you all for your feedback.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
08-09-2011 7:09 PM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
267 thanks in 104 posts

08-27-2011 10:31 AM

Another good showing from MasageXS. My subject fell very quickly into relaxation. People have complimented the smell in the past, but last night was the first time someone actuall said "there is something about the smell of this that is very relaxing." I thought that might worth talking about.

Side Note: This product does not taste very good. :laugh4: It seems some may have made its way to a area where my.......well you get it im sure.Yes

08-27-2011 10:31 AM
Thanks given by dbot, SteveO, SeriousSmile

SteveO
Vendor

Thanks received:
1505 thanks in 511 posts

08-30-2011 7:43 AM

You know over the years that I was creating this, I discovered that sex begins with the brain. In all ancient texts I read and researched it was a concurring theme that must dysfunctions are caused by a lack of relaxation in the brain. All the aphrodisiac properties of essential oils always relax the brain and invigorate the senses. I'm glad you have been picking up on it. While the pheromones have some innate sexual properties, I firmly believe that the experience should be sensual and relaxing.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

08-30-2011 7:43 AM
Thanks given by JesseJester
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
267 thanks in 104 posts

09-20-2011 11:17 PM

Another note.......no skin breakouts while consistantly using this product. I have found breakouts to be common with use of some oils.

09-20-2011 11:17 PM
Thanks given by dbot, SteveO
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 55 posts

08-04-2015 2:14 PM

Bumping this thread out of respect…

MassageXS - the LMR killer

Every last woman I give a massage to loves and comments about the oil, how good it smells and how they suddenly feel amazing then totally relaxed. It starts off with I think an Androstadienone mega dose, then leads into a panty scorching none blast within 15 to 20 minutes.

If we're at all private then it leads to fun pretty much 100% of the time, new girl or existing.

Steve NEVER CHANGE THE FORMULA it is pure gold!
08-04-2015 2:14 PM
Thanks given by moe, DssMaster
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1879
Thanks received:
1920 thanks in 1164 posts

08-04-2015 2:53 PM

(08-04-2015 2:14 PM)Wyatt Wrote:  Bumping this thread out of respect…

MassageXS - the LMR killer

Every last woman I give a massage to loves and comments about the oil, how good it smells and how they suddenly feel amazing then totally relaxed. It starts off with I think an Androstadienone mega dose, then leads into a panty scorching none blast within 15 to 20 minutes.

If we're at all private then it leads to fun pretty much 100% of the time, new girl or existing.

Steve NEVER CHANGE THE FORMULA it is pure gold!

Sure about that? This sounds much more like TAC than Androstadienone for me, which would also be a better fit for a massage oil (more of a physical relaxation effect). Any depression from using the massage oil?
08-04-2015 2:53 PM

Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 55 posts

08-04-2015 5:02 PM

(08-04-2015 2:53 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Sure about that? This sounds much more like TAC than Androstadienone for me, which would also be a better fit for a massage oil (more of a physical relaxation effect). Any depression from using the massage oil?

I don't get A-1 depression so I can't comment, however there is a lot in it as Androstadienone is one of the few mones I can smell distinctly, barring old none built up which smells a lot like cat piss. My girlfriends will comment on the ginger and they'll pick out other notes that I really have to focus on or simply can't detect, but for me the Androstadienone just overpowers all the other scents with ginger being the #2 note followed by the oil itself.

(I used to put out so much none in high school. Never could understand why my jacket would smell like cat piss within 5 days of washing, to mega cat piss HAD to wash it within two to three weeks.. ghosted everyone and everything and never knew why..)

As for TAC, perhaps, but I don't see the multi orgasms that TAC+None+Androstadienone will induce in the ladies when I just use the oil. TAC+None is also multi. Straight none is faster, can be harder. They might also sleep hump you due to none. Androstadienone in the amount Steve uses gives them an incredible sleep (I have to wear about 75 to 100 mcg on my neck to induce the same deep relaxing sleep in them, but they have to cuddle close). TAC can do the same for sleeping, but I don't get very enhanced dreaming like I do with a 50+ mcg dose of TAC, just the moderate dreaming that Androstadienone induces in me.

Either way the oil is amazing. Buy some, give your GF/new girl a massage and watch LMR melt away under your finger tips Man in love
08-04-2015 5:02 PM
Thanks given by DssMaster

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  MassageXS Oil For Men: The Joys of Touch Injektilo 6 1,588 06-24-2013 5:19 AM
Last Post: veramis
  MassageXS Massage Oil For Women to use on Men Shelly B 2 998 08-31-2012 6:28 AM
Last Post: Shelly B
  MassageXS Massage Oil For Men To Use On Women dbot 11 5,592 11-16-2011 10:31 AM
Last Post: halo0073