Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
MassageXS..........Xtra Special
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1879
Thanks received:
1922 thanks in 1165 posts

RE: MassageXS..........Xtra Special
08-04-2015 6:31 PM

(08-04-2015 5:02 PM)Wyatt Wrote:  I don't get A-1 depression so I can't comment, however there is a lot in it as Androstadienone is one of the few mones I can smell distinctly, barring old none built up which smells a lot like cat piss. My girlfriends will comment on the ginger and they'll pick out other notes that I really have to focus on or simply can't detect, but for me the Androstadienone just overpowers all the other scents with ginger being the #2 note followed by the oil itself.

(I used to put out so much none in high school. Never could understand why my jacket would smell like cat piss within 5 days of washing, to mega cat piss HAD to wash it within two to three weeks.. ghosted everyone and everything and never knew why..)

As for TAC, perhaps, but I don't see the multi orgasms that TAC+None+Androstadienone will induce in the ladies when I just use the oil. TAC+None is also multi. Straight none is faster, can be harder. They might also sleep hump you due to none. Androstadienone in the amount Steve uses gives them an incredible sleep (I have to wear about 75 to 100 mcg on my neck to induce the same deep relaxing sleep in them, but they have to cuddle close). TAC can do the same for sleeping, but I don't get very enhanced dreaming like I do with a 50+ mcg dose of TAC, just the moderate dreaming that Androstadienone induces in me.

Either way the oil is amazing. Buy some, give your GF/new girl a massage and watch LMR melt away under your finger tips Man in love
That's a shame. I'm extremely Androstadienone sensitive, so I can't use products that contain even the smallest amount of Androstadienone . Hopefully Steve decides to make an Androstadienone -free version for those of us who can't tolerate Androstadienone - perhaps replacing Androstadienone with P96? P96 has served as an excellent replacement for Androstadienone IME (much better than Androstadienone , actually), though the dose-range isn't nearly as broad.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2015 6:31 PM by Ekscentra.)
08-04-2015 6:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lost_summertime
heating up

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 59
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 23 posts

RE: MassageXS..........Xtra Special
05-13-2016 12:29 PM

wanted to say kind words about this massage oil (MALE BODY MASSAGE OIL WITH PHEROMONES (USE ON WOMEN)), used it today with a lady and she was awesome about it, said it smelled so so sooooo veryyyy gooood!
sex was awesome too. i used it after our first round (you know there was no time for this at first), she couldn't wait for second round to start when this oil was on her. Heart

she also used it on my mojo, i felt it was veeeery hot, was afraid i need to wash it, but decided to continue. she felt also a bit hot inside, but no bad consequences. my skin is not very sensitive. (i did not use extra warming oil bottle comes with)

at first i was afraid this oil will be a rich androstadienone mix cause i am sensitive to it, but felt anything bad. only nice good smelling oil.

this is one of the best purchases, i have to remind myself not to concentrate into mones so much, there are so many other things around!

nice done!

Apex Core CV4 Imprint M3X Titan Atlas Style Dionysos Orbital
PXS Xist(s|o) Taboo(s|o) Evolve(o) Connections Odyssey Thinker XSP96 AndrostAnone XS152(TA series) XS182(Enone25) Massage oil Heart
LAL NA oil&gel SXD-9 AV Wolf DP T150
PT Swoon Captain HookUp EtFZ GOA A1
AD AM L2Kv2 Certo Glace
LS NNPA
Covers: Dior Homme Cologne | Creed Aventus & GIT

Journal
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2016 2:04 PM by lost_summertime.)
05-13-2016 12:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by V-nice, MMM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  MassageXS Oil For Men: The Joys of Touch Injektilo 6 1,588 06-24-2013 5:19 AM
Last Post: veramis
  MassageXS Massage Oil For Women to use on Men Shelly B 2 998 08-31-2012 6:28 AM
Last Post: Shelly B
  MassageXS Massage Oil For Men To Use On Women dbot 11 5,593 11-16-2011 10:31 AM
Last Post: halo0073