Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MassageXS Massage Oil For Women to use on Men
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1009
Thanks received:
1526 thanks in 636 posts

MassageXS Massage Oil For Women to use on Men
08-30-2012 10:13 PM

Broke this out tonight...Love the peppery smell!

It feels great - long lasting - you can give a great massage for an extended period of time without having to add a ton more oil. I loved how much slip I got - I could really work out hard to get knots.

The smell is wonderful - soft, not overpowering, peppery and manly but not too much. I didn't use it thinking it smelled like MAN STUFF - no females allowed.

The phero blend in it was just the right mix of relaxing and invigorating. He went from being a half dead carcass from too many shifts to being *not* a half dead carcass - just chilled, relaxed and content. And after this week - that's worth the price of admission.

The little heated roll-on? Well - I tested that myself. Earlier. To see if it worked. Because I'm curious that way. HOLY SHITE that stuff get's hot. I'm not discussing it further. It just gets hot. That's all. Take my word for it. Steve O isn't kidding. This isn't the "warming oil" you get at the local massage store. Whatever Steve O used as a warming agent is about an order of magnitude stronger than that.

I put it only where it said you could and I am mighty thankful I did. Any idiots who put it specifically where it says not to? Are going to pay one seriously painful price on that...

I liked this a lot. It took a tense night from too much work and helped make it peaceful. Thumbs up.

My Best,
Shelly B
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2012 10:14 PM by Shelly B.)
08-30-2012 10:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, SteveO, Akelah, Isis

SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1339
Thanks received:
1372 thanks in 475 posts

RE: MassageXS Massage Oil For Women to use on Men
08-30-2012 10:37 PM

Yeah that warming agent aint no joke! I tested it one night with a buddy and we got it some places it should not have gotten and I NEVER heard the end of it. In one aspect it was worthwhile because the only thing she said was helping was friction. Now you might think this is a good thing, but I assure you it was not. Burns the mother loving heck out of anything sensitive like that. For nipples and necks and elbows and areas like that it works wonders with just the right heat to make things interesting. Do NOT put it somewhere it shouldn't go. You will be sorry!

It's not dangerous, just hot and penetrates so it sticks around a while. A little soap and water will help thoughSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
08-30-2012 10:37 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B, Akelah
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1009
Thanks received:
1526 thanks in 636 posts

RE: MassageXS Massage Oil For Women to use on Men
08-31-2012 8:28 AM

I believe you that it would burn the mother loving heck out of delicate tissues. I was darn near uncomfortable on what it's supposed to be used for. I was curious. I put it only where it said I could while getting dressed to gauge intensity. I figured - Steve always go for XS - it's probably hotter than what I'm used to. And then it didn't do anything. Huh?!

Whatever...I'm out the door running...when 10 minutes later - WTH? I'm on FIRE. HOLY CRIMINY ITALY - I'm hot. HOT HOT HOT. Can't focus but on one body part - HOT. Out running errands with one body part on the brain because IT is HOT and THROBBING and WTH did I do to myself HOT...OH FFS I don't need this right now....I don't think the lady at the coffee shoppe knew why I had that weird look on my face but it's clearly not my normal expression...

In retrospect - it's hilarious. I told the man while giving him the massage and he had his face in the pillows laughing - at which point he lifted the big bottle off the night stand and checked the formula on the non-warming bottle to see what was in it...I had to laugh and say your safe - the fiery stuff is only in the roll-on...

Later I realized I hadn't shaken the roll-on...so I assume that's why the heat didn't start right away...but if you could have seen my face when I'm driving down the parkway and all of a sudden the HOT kicked in....LOL!

My Best,
Shelly B
08-31-2012 8:28 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, SteveO

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  MassageXS Massage Oil For Men To Use On Women dbot 11 3,057 11-16-2011 12:31 PM
Last Post: halo0073