Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MassageXS Oil For Men: The Joys of Touch
Injektilo
Bringing it.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
187 thanks in 62 posts

MassageXS Oil For Men: The Joys of Touch
08-03-2011 1:37 PM

First-Impressions:

I picked up my package around 10:00AM and opened it as soon as I got to my car. The 120mL bottle had been sealed in an airtight zip-lock bag with all the air squeezed out. The smaller bottles were together in a smaller zip-lock bag, with the free sample of Cohesion in its own cardboard box. I'd like to commend Steve on the professionalism of his packaging in this regard. The bottles were of good quality and packaged so that any leaking would have been immediately apparent.
I opened the 10mL bottle of MassageXS oil, not realizing that it was the one that contained the vanillyl warming agent. I rolled out a spot about the size of a time on the back of my hand to feel the consistency and smell it. The smell was wonderful. As others have stated, it was reminiscent of a spicy baked-good such as gingerbread. The oil readily absorbed into the skin, leaving just enough on the surface to allow for a smooth massage. Since I put the oil on the back of my hand, I didn't feel much in the way of warming. This aspect of the oil wasn't made apparent until I absent-mindedly put my mouth to the back of my hand. Things immediately heated up, leaving my lips and mouth hot and gently tingling.
I wanted to test the oil out on someone immediately. Sadly, my only receptive female friend currently in the area was at work until 5:30, so that had to wait for a bit.

A Brief Tangent: Cohesion

Since I had a bit of time to kill and was running errands anyway, I decided to try out the free sample of Cohesion. I applied three sprays, one to my wrists and one to each side of my neck. The scent of black pepper oil and nutmeg, added as essential oils for diffusion purposes, was spicy, earthy, and pleasant. I immediately felt a lift in mood and energy. I went into the bank to withdraw rent money and noticed I was getting a lot of smiles from everyone there. An African-American woman of about 50 smiled and commented about the nice weather as we filled out withdrawal slips, and the people to either side of me in line gave me broad smiles when I made eye contact with them. I noticed that I was not impatient at all, despite the fact that the line was fairly long and only one person seemed to be working at the desk. Overall, the mix seemed to put me and everyone near me in a good mood.

The Massage:

My female friend finally got home and I told her I had a surprise for her. She had not clue what it was, and was very down for a massage when I revealed the secret. She knows I know about pheromones and have used them before, but doesn't know that I still do. I explained that the massage oil was a combination of high quality oils and very good for the skin and that it also contained pheromones. Though I have explained otherwise to her, I believe that she still have the impression that pheromones are primarily sexual signals, and implied that she expected the effects of the pheromones on the massage to be physically arousing. I had been watching videos on massage routines and had a routine laid out, so I got her to take off her shirt and bra and lay down. She also really liked the scent, remarking that it reminded her of spice cake. She immediately said that the feel of the oil on her skin felt wonderful. As I gave her the massage, she seemed to be sinking into the bed, occasionally giving a little moan or noticeable intake of breath. Afterwards, she told me that the massage was fantastic and that she felt amazing. She also couldn't stop touching me. All evening, she wanted to cuddle. She said that she didn't really feel that horny, but just really wanted to be close to me and cuddle (which seems more in line with an androstadienone product and other reports), despite her earlier expectations.
While she was looking at the bottles, I told her about how the smaller one contained vanillyl as a warming agent and was for the "more sensitive areas of the body such as the neck". She understood the emphasis and let me rub a little bit on her nipples. She said they felt very hot and tingly and she kept rubbing them as she cuddled with me. She said that she was also now feeling very aroused. We didn't have sex, mainly because I had almost no sleep the night before and just wasn't mentally ready for it, but it would have been a simple matter of initiating to move from cuddling into more intimate activities.

Steve, I give this product a triple thumbs up. GoodGoodGood I have a few other girl friends who would also gladly accept a massage, so I will have more reports for you soon.
08-03-2011 1:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, dbot, Deja Vu, SteveO, mengster, Mustang, as33156

SteveO
Enlightened

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 75
Thanks received:
73 thanks in 25 posts

RE: MassageXS Oil For Men: The Joys of Touch
08-08-2011 10:43 PM

Triple thumbs up huh? You're all thumbsSmile

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

While I currently am a consultant for Androtics, please keep in mind the views, opinions and comments posted here are personal opinions and in no way have anything to do with Androtics. I believe in telling the truth.
08-08-2011 10:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread